Suho ♥

Valentin-EXO : Valentine's Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Joon Myun || Suho

 

“Hey love,” He greeted you through the phone, making you sigh as you held onto the phone tight, walking down the hall with your books in your hands, “Yes?” You responded in quiet voice even though school was over and it was just you in the empty hallway. “Where are you?” He asked, wanting to see you since school ended and considering the two of you were in different classes now, he’d want to see you whenever he could.

“Hmm… by the hallway.”

“Which hallway?”

“The one I’m at right now.”

“Hey…” He grumbled, making you laugh quietly as you easily spotted him at the corner in the end of the hall that he didn’t even notice you. With that, you hung up quickly and you could see up ahead that he was taken back by you hanging up all of the sudden that he pulled the phone away with a small frown, furrowing his eyebrows. “What the…” He mumbled, attempting to call your phone again and the moment your phone rang in the empty hallway, he jerked up, head messily lifting up to meet with your gaze as you wiggled your phone in your hand, “I was about to call you but I guess you were one step ahead.”

He smiled with sigh, ending the call where he put his phone into his pocket when you stood in front of him. He took your books, putting them down on the floor before he tugged you over to pull you into his embrace where he buried his face into your hair, inhaling your lovely scent that drove him insane – or rather, it kept him sane from the people around him in school.

“I missed you…” He mumbled adorably, kissing your head in the process. You snickered, “We haven’t seen each other in just a few days, Suho-“

“I don’t care – I missed you.” He cut you off, hugging you tighter with you doing the same to him gingerly. You pressed your cheek against his chest, feeling his heartbeat that was beating calmly as he held you in his arms – indeed, he was always this peaceful whenever you were by his side. It’s only when you weren’t by his side that his blood pressure would shoot up, panicking sometimes when he couldn’t find you in the crowd of people in school, the sea of people in the assembly hall, and don’t even get him started when you just wander off around school without telling him where you’d go during recess. Because of all of this, he didn’t have the chance to even see you for these few days.

And with Valentine’s day coming up tomorrow, he’d definitely want to see you today and tomorrow.

It’s a must.

“How was your day?” Suho asked, still tugging his arms around you where he made you sigh just being in his loving embrace, “It’s was alright… I have homework, though.”

He pulled away, frowning down on you, “And I’m assuming you’d want to go to the library?”

With a small smile you gave him, he groaned, head rolling back, “Why…”

“You’d rather have me go to detention because I can’t finish my-“ He placed a hand over your mouth, “Shh, you talk too much.”

You gawked, slapping his hand away, “You were the one who-!” He kissed your lips this time, making you fully keep quiet, humming against his lips in protest at first but then it evolved to hums of satisfaction based on how he was kissing you – it felt like an angel was kissing you and it was no lie that he could work magic on your lips with his own.

When his lips broke away from yours, you were flushed with your cheeks blushing heavily – he smirked. He bent down to pick up your books in his hands before he tugged your bag off your shoulder so he could carry it on his own. He then proceeded to jut his elbow out, a sign for you to link arms with him, “Come.”

You shyly linked arms with him and he tugged you closer, bringing you to walk with him close.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter