Luhan ♥

Valentin-EXO : Valentine's Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan
 

“Do you think he prepared anything?” Kai asked as he walked you up while you shook your head, “I don’t think so.” You replied tiredly and he frowned, “Why not?”

You chuckled lightly, “Kai, he’s working too. He’s just as tired as I am. If I didn’t prepare anything, I don’t think he will either.”

Kai frowned but nodded, you did have a point. You were always this fair person that wouldn’t expect much and because of that, Luhan felt as if there was more pressure, to be honest. He felt like even though you said it was alright, he wouldn’t know if it was really alright or if he needed to get a hint but even with that, even in those times where he was unsure, you’d always come around to prove him otherwise, like now, for instance.

From the moment you woke up, you gave him a kiss on the forehead, wishing him Happy Valentine’s day and that he’d have a great day at work. Considering you usually leave earlier than he did, you were afraid that by the time you got ready and everything, you’d leave without remembering to bid and wish him goodbye because you don’t want to wake him up but today you decided to make him wake up just to hear you say those few words in which, he appreciated, deeply. He replied something groggily that he loved you, and that he wished you had a great day at work too before falling back into his slumber. Also, you left a note to him that he shouldn’t wait up considering you’d return home a bit late tonight – it was a starting of a new project. All the more reasons to why you can’t spend much time with Luhan but at least you’ll go home to him every night.

It was a small reason that was actually a big one to make you happy every night you went home.

Including tonight, regardless whether it was Valentine’s or not.

Kai smiled, “You may be surprised, you know. Maybe he did something.” He shrugged innocently afterwards, making you snicker with you shaking your head at him before you gave him a light hug when you two reached in front of the apartment you shared with Luhan. “Thanks, Kai. Go home, I’m sure your girlfriend has something in store as well.”

Kai snickered, “My angel always does – she never gives up.”

You smiled, “I think I know that, now go. Before she flies away.”

He smiled back in return, “She’ll never!”

“Wanna bet?” You challenged, causing him to poke your nose, “You know what? I’ll let you win this time – it’s Valentine’s after all. Happy Valentine’s day.” He bid you goodbye with the waving of his hand. You wished him the same, and waved back as you watched him enter the lift. He smirked, waving exaggeratedly once more before entering, leaving you to chuckle before you faced front to open the door tiredly – you were exhausted.

It felt like all energy was drained out and that you could finally sleep – thank God.

The door opened and you stepped in, closing the door behind you where you wanted to take your bag off your shoulders but he swiftly took your bag away, making you freeze when the bag  was gone. Next, his hands curved front where he ped your jacket, making you gasp when he ped it all the way – he smirked. When your arms moved back so he could pull the jacket off, he made you spun around whilst pulling the jacket – leaving you in just your dress shirt and skirt as he looked down on you – he was tired, too…

“L-Luhan…” You muttered his name in the dark, and he didn’t give you a chance to say anything when he cradled you in his arms, walking towards the bathroom where he made you enter with you standing by the sink. “Take a shower, alright? I’ll be waiting.”

“But-“ You wanted to tell him to sleep, to rest because you could see how his dark circles are visible but he ignored you, “I’ll be waiting.” He cut you off, closing the door after that and it made you pout. You sighed and shook your head, but you did as you were bid when there were already clothes for you to wear on the sink along with your towel in the bathroom.

“Taking a shower it is…”

 

 

When you were clean and wearing a simple long sleeved shirt along with a pair of track bottom, you stepped out of the bathroom where it was suddenly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter