D.O. ♥

Valentin-EXO : Valentine's Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo || D.O.

 

“Hey.” You breathed out as you opened the door, coming face to face with a guy who stared at you in awe as he let in the image of you sink into his mind. You had opened the door and you stood there looking effortlessly beautiful, taking his breath away with this red velvet dress you had on that hugged your body nicely. It had sleeves all the way up to your elbows and behind, it exposed part of your beautiful back (that was yet to be seen) along with the hem of the dress floating up to your knees. Indeed, it looked so amazing on you that it made him exhale deeply just to realize he had been holding in as he blinked at you.

You stepped out and closed the door behind you, lifting a hand up where you waved at him, “Kyungsoo?” You couldn’t help but let out a breathy chuckle, making Kyungsoo part his lips as he gained conscious when he blinked a few times after gulping deeply. “Y-Yes?”

“Are you alright?” You asked calmly even though deep inside, you were partly going insane on how amazing he looked. You could tell that he had put in effort in looking good based on his cologne that smelled delightful, his black jacket complimenting his white round neck shirt he was wearing along with a pair of black slacks. He had his hair styled in a way where it was pushed back, revealing his gorgeous forehead and it made you hold back a dreamy sigh as you fiddled with the fingers behind your back. “Y-Yeah,” He managed to stammer, only cursing himself on the inside.

Damn it, Kyungsoo! Get yourself together! He scolded himself. He easily sighed, calming himself down when you had reached out to hold onto his shoulder, “Hey, are you really sure you’re alright?”

Instead of responding to your question, he had made you blush when he thoughtlessly said, “You look so beautiful…”

It was your turn to blush, turning your head where you let out a small grin where you mumbled quietly, “T-Thank you…”

He grew confident when he saw that his words affected you, deeply. He reached out, extending his arm with his palm facing up in front of you where he gave you a gummy smile, “Shall we?”

Your hand reached over to place on his palm delicately. He gripped onto your hand, lacing your fingers together where he tugged you closer towards him when you muttered, “We shall."

 

 

“Celebrating Valentine’s day with me isn’t so bad, is it?” Kyungsoo asked, earning himself a grin from you when you looked over to glance at him, “Ah, I don’t know about that until the day ends, Kyungie.”

He scrunched his nose and squeezed your hand, “You said you wouldn’t go with anyone else but me!”

“What if I was lying?” You snickered, facing front as the two of you were walking to the theme park on this day where all the couples would be going but in this day, you and Kyungsoo would be ‘considered’ as a couple.

Screw that, you’d want that to be a reality if that was possible. You told him that you were going to be alone during this Valentine’s day and he suggested that the two of you went out, which of course, you agreed. Was it a lie that you were alone? Yes, to be truthful. A few guys had actually asked you to be their Valentine but you told them you couldn’t – not when you had another guy in your mind to be your Valentine but he didn’t have the guts to ask.

Even if he did like you too, the strength he had in him wasn’t strong enough to drive him to ask you personally because he was shy. Although you found that so endearing, still… he could’ve asked, no?

And now the two of you were holding hands, making your way towards the theme park you two coincidentally met – how it would bring back memories…

“Hey, are you listening?” He nudged you by your arm as he brushed against you gently. You mumbled a soft ‘huh?’, head darting towards him where you blinked at him. “S-Sorry, did you say something?”

Based on how you stammered like that, he could tell that you were thinking deeply. About what? He thought as he grinned at you, shaking his head as he didn’t want to seem too obvious or bring up an awkward topic that he said, “Of course I did, silly.”

You smiled sheepishly, “What did you say, then?”

“I said…” He motioned you to come closer with your hands still intertwined – and that was exactly what you did. You leaned closer, ear by his lips where you got goose bumps just feeling his breath hit your skin, “I called you a dork.”

You gasped, breaking away from him where you gaped at him, “Hey! I’m your date for the day! A little appreciation would be nice!”

He snickered, “Oh really? Are you really my date?”

You gasped again, a bit too exaggerated as you broke contact of your hands. “Shall I find another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter