Chapter 2

One Kiss Start

Andy led me out of the house which I was rather surprised that there were other guys in the house. Fear spiked through me as I didn’t know what on earth was going on. I was tempted to do something to him but didn’t bother and used a spell I knew that could block his access to my thoughts. Damn him for being able to read my mind. While using a mental block, I flipped him off and dropped kick him out the door and laughed at his bruised face. Ah, what lovely thoughts I had. He had walked to a Jaguar XF that had a silver metallic paint job. My eyes widened a little as I started to admire it. The very front appeared to be a face that could give a deadly glare or a teasing smile like how Andy could give. I swear I will have to either not look at him again or to just completely deal with it. A mental sigh came from me which made him smirk out of the corner of my eye. Evil little b****** read my mind again! I wanted to sock him in the face so much right now but refrained and kept to myself. Why cry over spilt milk?

He drove the two of us to a rather large school that looked to be rather expensive looking. Just, wow. The campus looked brand new and to be honest, I was really surprised. The windows let in such a large amount of light and I guess it could explain why I had such a problem with the uniform. Other girls were outside of the car started to squeal so loud my ears went flat against my head so the sound could be muffled. Andy shook his head with a wry smile and got out of the car. I myself didn’t come out of the car since I didn’t want to be bombarded with questions on how I knew their oppa and blah blah blah. Geez these girls drove me to insanity. The door to my right opened and revealed that face I wanted to ignore and keep out of my head. He chuckled softly at my thoughts and helped me out as if a gentleman would when a lady was getting out of a carriage. I sighed softly and he took my bag for me and started to lead the two of us out of the crowd of screaming memes. He must be used to this since his ears weren’t plugged. He has some courage and I’m surprised he hasn’t gone deaf yet. His hand gripped mine and his words floated into my head with an amused tone. ‘I wear earplugs if you didn’t notice me putting them on. And don’t worry, once the other guys get here, they’ll be all over them. I’ll be sure to keep them away from you, so just trust in me with that, alright?’ I just wanted to laugh in his face from that comment but kept that thought and image to myself. I pulled my hand and bag away from him and hurried off to the office, leaving him to be fed on by the wolves…oops, I meant fangirls.

“Here is your schedule, your locker number and combination and textbooks for the classes you need. If you have any concerns, ask your teachers or come here and we’ll answer them to the best to our ability.” The secretary at the desk in the office gave a warm and welcoming smile before I turned to leave. The first bell hasn’t rung yet and there were people running around in the halls back and forth to get to their lockers, find friends, and get to classes before the teachers started to mark people tardy. It was practically a struggle in and of itself to get through the crowded halls just to get to the designated locker of mine. Others kept pushing to go to the opposite direction of others and it just turned into a large mess. Thank you feline reflexes! My body kept twisting around up and down and all around until finally before the bell that starts class, rung. I panted softly and some other people were right behind me. "We're here Mr. Kyong!"

A rather young looking man looked up and gave a soft smile. He greeted them softly and had me stand right in front of the wipe boards and had me write down my name on the board as well. Why me? A few whistles were directed right at me and I wanted to smack them but kept my trap shut. Mr. Kyong soon started to speak. "Class, this is Miss Analize and she shall be joining our class from here on out. Please welcome her politely and anyone who shall whistle like that towards another student in my class shall run three laps around the school building by foot. Thank you." He acted menacing at first and finished with an evil smile. Oh how I will be sure to stay on his good side. He turned to me and instructed me to sit in the seat next to the moron I met at the airport; Andy. S***! I swear I'm going to die. Someone please kill me now.