Chapter 9

One Kiss Start

When the girls found out that my uniform as well as everything else was dry, to say the least, they were pissed. Then again, what fan girl wouldn’t be angry that one of their lame plans to ruin a friend of their beloved men? Probably none. Soft murmurs echoed throughout the school that I arrived with GOT7 this morning and by third period, everyone shot looks of confusion, inquiry, or hatred toward me. The guys enforced the fact that if anyone tried to mess with me like what happened this morning, they would find who it was and give them an earful. Lunch time swung around and let's just say it wasn't pleasant.

 

"Oh Andy. Want to sit with me and my friends? The rest of the guys can sit with us too!" Ugh, her high pitched voice was really starting to get on my nerves. Sofie was starting to become a real pain in my backside and I only got to see her for two days now. That is how annoying she can be. Her voice was already giving me a headache. Let's not forget to mention at how she looked. Her face was caked with make-up, her thigh highs accentuated her incredibly short skirt, her top was so tight it looked like it was almost painted on, and her face looked ridiculous as she had it in a bit of a pouty face she really shouldn't try too hard to pull off. I mean, come on! I possibly could look cuter than she does! Meanwhile, Andy had a disgusted expression on his face and politely turned her down while trying to keep a straight face from my thoughts. He was reading them already and they probably sounded hilarious to him. The others looked exhausted with her attempts to try to get Andy to pay attention to her. I felt bad for them but then Jay started to ually harass me which lead to him getting hit really hard by Andy, Danny, and Eric. "I've had enough of this. I'm going to sit over there where there is nobody yet." Aaron sighed softly before trudging off to an empty table that could fit everyone. I shuffled after him and silently thanked everyone for the help and distraction. Andy, being the little stinker and invading ert he was, he smirked and shot me a thumbs up as a 'you're welcome' before sitting down next to Jackson, keeping Jay away from me. James and Aaron sat on either side of me and let's just say, I did my best to be quiet.

 

Thankfully, lunch passed and I went through it without any difficulty. The only problem was right after school finished. I went to my locker and was getting ready to leave and I found black spray paint all over my locker that said I was a looser. Wow, really threatening. (Please note the sarcasm in that) Anyways, as soon as I got everything into my backpack and closed my locker, guess who was there? No one other than her Majesty Squeaky herself. Damn did Sofie sound idiotic with that voice. She stood there with her hands on her hips and her lips pursed which looked ridiculous. Didn't she realize how much of a twit she looked like? Later did I notice that there was a er in and she pulled it out. Her eyes gave me a once over and she soon strutted over to me. Should I say it looked more like a hilarious "I have my underwear too far up my " walk. She acted like she was little miss "I'm the best thing in the world" but reality should hit her good in the face soon. "Maybe I ask why you're here?"

 

"I'm sure you already know why I'm here. I'm here to talk to you about my Andy and GOT7. Please know you're place chicky poo as you're on the bottom of the food chain. I mean, sure you're a cat girl, but the reason probably they're hanging around you is just to use you then throw you out. Don't get your hopes up." She popped the er back into her mind and waltzed past me and out the door. Geez, drama queen.

 

"Analize, where have you been?" Danny frowned while looking at me, seeing black on my hands. He also soon rushed back inside the school with Andy and Jay tailing right behind him. Eric's face showed worry and confusion while Jackson looked like he could possibly explode. It was sort of sad when you think about it that they would be this worried. The three that ran back into the school came out with anger written all over. "Someone spray painted Analize's locker with black spray paint. What the heck? Seriously, why would someone do that to her? She did nothing wrong!"

 

"Danny, bro, the reason why someone could have done that is that they don't like Analize. She knows us and rarely does our group of friends grow. I mean, come on. How many times do we give people rides and hang out with them?" Jackson raised an eyebrow while Aaron nodded. James let out an exasperated sigh. "Well, whoever did this is a jerk and they're being petty. Let's just go home, finish any homework, eat, and relax before we have to sleep. It'll help us put this whole ordeal behind us." Everyone agreed and did the same routine as they did before. This time I ended up with Aaron and Eric which was a blessing. The others just let it be and continued to the cars where we divided up and drove home.

 

"UGH! I freaking hate this! Math is a major stinker!" I ruffled my hair out of frustration as we just got home about 1 hour ago which would be 4pm and we agreed a great time for dinner would be 5:30pm as everyone could meet together after finishing either all their work or part of it. Danny and James ran in and frowned, soon walking into my room. "Are you guys done with your math homework?" I turned my head to see them and they simply nodded. Tired of all this crap, I rested my head on my desk as they both took a seat on either side. James looked over my work while Danny hugged me and rubbed my back. His touch was rather soothing and I leaned against him. James cleared his throat and gently tapped my arm. "I could help you out with this if you'd like." He offered a smile which I sniffled a little and nodded, sitting back up and looking at him and then the paper to tell him that he could help. Danny's hand rested on my shoulder while the nice resident wolf showed me how everything went. After him helping me out whenever I got stuck, I finally understood it. Man, he was a good tutor. I leaned over and hugged him tight. "Thank you so much for helping! You're one heck of a tutor, James." I grinned while my tail swayed a little behind me. He was a bit taken aback but still hugged me back. Danny had already left to start on dinner for everyone and the rest of my homework was finally finished! Yay!

 

"Dinner!" Danny's voice came from the kitchen and practically everyone ran to the kitchen to take their seats. I walked leisurely down the stairs as I was still trying to get my stomach enticed into the idea of eating dinner. If only it would cooperate with me then I could eat a little more and maybe not be so freaking Twiggy skinny. Let's just face it now, I am self-conscious about my size in pants and shirts and everything. People say I have a great figure as I have a great amount of curve but even then, I worry. I can't really help it nor can many others as we just want to feel comfortable in our own skin. With a small sigh, I sat down with them and did my best to eat the food that Danny made for us. He really was a great person and I silently thanked him with a smile and nod of my head. He was so sweet to us.

 

Sleep was coming quick to us while we rested on the couch. I ended up somehow between Eric and James who were pretty much protectively cuddling me. Jay and Andy were on the other side of the couch, cuddled close together and I have to say I could really get used to this relaxed environment. It was really comforting and I couldn't really say I hated it as the guys all got my back. I said something about the boys getting tired, except Jackson, so they all lazily lagged to their rooms which was kind of cute to watch. Jackson gave me a light kiss on my forehead to wish me sweet dreams which I wished him good luck on his little video game tournament that he joined in with some other people from around the world.

 

That very night, I had horrible nightmares. I was locked in a room while changed to the wall. My clothes were thankfully still on but dark tentacles reached out and ripped them off me so all that was left under my feet were tattered pieces of fabric. Cold wind rushed in and slid over my skin which resulted in getting goose flesh. A shiver ran down my spine as dark red, glowing eyes stared right at me. Then a dark tentacle lashed out at me. A scream pierced the silence which belonged to me. Pain coursed through my body as blood seeped from the thin opening, aiming to land on the floor. More and more of them quickly slashed at my skin and 7 bodies came out of the dark. All of the guys were standing there with blank looks on their faces. Then the tentacles went after them right before my very eyes. The dark strips slashed and killed them right before my very eyes, all of them still with the blank expression on their faces. A maniacal laugh filled the room and echoed before the blood hungry tentacles went back to me and slashed at me over and over. One was heading straight to pierce my heart and I woke up right before that could happen. With a scream, I woke up in my bed. Sweat rolled down my body, causing my pajamas to stick to my body. I started to shiver and all the guys rushed to my room, wide eyed and hair everywhere. I must have looked terrified as all of them came in with solemn looks on their faces before pulling me into a group hug. I clung onto as many of them as I could and cried my eyes out, knowing they knew how scared I must have been, even if it was a dream. Each one kissed my forehead or my nose or my cheek or the top of my head to comfort me. Eric and Andy stayed behind as Danny was beaten to the chase of comforting me so I could fall back asleep. Eric held me from the back, Andy at my front. They both held me around the torso, though one arm of Andy's became my pillow as he cradled my head in his hand and shifted so the top of my head would reach his chin. Eric's head was placed right above mine as he curled his tail around mine. A soft purr came from him after he closed his eyes and Andy sort of, glowed. He was emanating a sort of calming magic to get me to fall asleep so the rest of the night would be peaceful for me. It was very sweet of him to do this for me and for the rest of the night, I had peaceful night's rest in their arms.