Chapter 11

One Kiss Start

Over the course of the entire semester, I was getting bullied up and down the hallways as well as classrooms. It was a pain in the neck if you ask me. I did use minor magic to keep some of the stuff from happening from me but it didn't combat the rest of it. Stuff would be written on the lockers, things etched into my desk, people breaking things of mine or ripping them, etc. The list just continues. Man were these women crazy about these guys that they would just trash my stuff. It was as if I was put on their hit list of people to humiliate and kill possibly.

 

During my lunch, I had a few sips of my water but was about to take a bite out of my salad. "Stop!" Aaron put his hand between my mouth and my food. It was only then did I noticed a needle was thrown in with the fish. My jaw dropped as any desire for food I once had just left my body. I felt sick to my stomach. There was no way we could figure out who did this to my lunch. Every time something occurred, the principle told us that his hands were tied as they were unable to catch the person that was doing this to me. He did suggest that I could take a few days off from school but it might get worse afterwards. He did tell us they were constantly checking the video tapes and were going to have security guards running patrols through the school as bullying was something they didn't stand for in the school. It actually didn't really help any for me as apparently they would be doing the "evil deed" between the rounds of the security.

 

A soft sight left my body as I looked around at the guys when we were home. "You know what guys? I just think I should go to another school. This is just getting super frustrating and I don't want to put up with it anymore. Maybe I should be home schooled." I rubbed my temples out of frustration any possible solution of dealing with them meant that I would leave the school. The idea of dying my hair as well as giving myself a bit of a makeover crossed my mind. Then again, I'd look like the fake plastic girls which is something I didn't want. Why does this have to target me? Are these fan girls so freaking protective that they will kill whoever is with the person they idolize? I was just so frustrated with what was happening that I left the room with the guys just standing there.

 

Later that night, I didn't eat dinner. I refused the guys that came to my door for the most part. Eric left food in front of my room's opening but I just couldn't really stand eating at the moment. It was quite stressful for me to deal with this right now. It's just, why did I have to end up with this life. I didn't ask for Andy to find me and take me to his house where 6 other guys lived. I didn't ask to be their friend. I didn't ask for any of it. However, I had to deal with the life I didn't want. A soft sigh left me before feeling a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist. Danny rested his head on my shoulder before rubbing my sides soothingly. "How did you get in here?"

 

"I used magic. How else could I get into this locked room to comfort you? You wouldn't open the door for Eric even and he's a cat. I figured a fellow mage might be able to help at least a little before he comes right on in." He chuckled softly before swaying side to side while we gazed out to the starry sky with the moon hanging high in the air.

 

"You're pretty sneaky but I wasn't really on my guard either. I was more concerned with what I was going to do to get all this to stop. It is just so stressful that I can't really deal with it much anymore. I'm not used to getting bullied or anything. Nobody should ever be used to being bullied, but this is just too much. They keep coming and we have no way to get them to stop really…" My voice tapered off into a mumble for the rest of what was to be said. Danny only nodded before snuggling into my back a little.

 

"You know what might cheer you up? Cuddles." A grin spread across his face as he used levitation magic to bring me over to the bed then lay the two of us down. I didn't bother to object since he was most likely right. I may be stubborn about when and who I cuddle, but Danny was my wonderful friend so how could I not agree? He was there for me every time I came home and Sophie or some of her followers would do something. Eric would do the same thing which was really sweet of the two of them. Andy would only make my mood worse. He wasn't surprised to be frozen in mid-step anymore since I froze him so much. That's a different story however.

 

"You're just the biggest sweetheart. I wish I met you before I met Andy." I turned around in his arms and snuggled up into his embrace. Once feeling comforted and safe enough, I started to purr. My eyes closed slowly while he hummed a soft tune into my ears. His hands rubbed my arm and back soothingly while I drifted off into a safe area of the realm of sleep. Danny waited for me to fall asleep completely before lifting the covers over the both of us and kissed my head lightly. I did know he did it as I felt it while floating around in the comforting darkness of sleep.

 

I was woken up by a kiss on my forehead which I smiled wide with. My eyes were still closed but I knew by his scent who it was immediately. I snuggled into his arms, purring softly with a swaying tail. I felt comfortable, safe. "Danny, when did you wake up?"

 

A soft rumble with his chuckle vibrated in my ears as he kissed my forehead again. He was so sweet to me and brought a light thumping to my chest. "Not too long ago. I didn't want to wake you up right after I did. You looked so cute and peaceful. I couldn't help but watch for a moment or two." I shot him a look before he laughed and shook his head. "Okay, it was 10 minutes."

 

"Someone is coming." My ears twitched when hearing footsteps and a knock on the door. It was Aaron, humming a soft tune that he got stuck in his head.

 

"Hey you two. Get dressed. We're going out today." He smiled before leaving the room. A slip and crash was soon heard after. One of the guys mentioned Aaron's name and bathroom. That couldn't be good. I giggled at how the guys were being quite dorky, even in the morning.

 

"What's so funny?" Danny tilted his head while looking at me. I puffed my cheeks out a little before grinning.

 

"One of the guys complained at how Aaron left water on the floor," I explained. This caused Danny to start to laugh along with me before slowly sitting up. I wiggled off him so he could slide off the bed to change his clothes. However, he took forever to get off so I shoved him to the door. He laughed lazily before hugging me and then retreating to his room. "Such a funny guy." I smiled while shaking my head and closed the door so I could change clothes.