Chapter 10

One Kiss Start

The morning started off usual but it wasn't really all too different. What Sofie said just echoed though my head as I wondered what hell I was going to be put through this time. It wouldn't be surprising if someone tried to kill me or something like that. I'm not really well liked at the school as I have the 7 guys hanging around me. It's sad really as to think that fan girls would be like that. Then again, they probably wouldn't mind doing so since they loved those guys so much. They could have Andy, I wouldn’t really mind it. It seemed like it would be a great idea to me. With a shrug, I left and went on to the school of hell.

 

The routine for the next month was like that. I would have empty and petty things written on my locker. Inside it, was notes filled with hate and oozing threats. They would be thrown in the trash as always. Once in a while they would try to spill stuff or throw the trash onto me but it didn't really work. The majority of the school ignored me but it didn't really bother me all too much. When I was younger, I didn't have too many friends. Didn't help when the queenka pretty much done me in with her silly, childish games. It was sickening that I had to go through this crap a second time. The boys kept an eye on me as well as escorted me to my classes if their class was nearby or anything of the sort. It was nice to know they were looking out for me. I'm just getting so tired of this.

 

Another month passed but it got worse. I was walking into the cafeteria with the guys and frowned when the guys as well as myself, didn't notice that there was something being aimed at me. It's only when it impacted with my body did I realize it. A crack was the sound that came with the impact. Then something cold ran down my skin. Eggs. The cold, wet eggs were thrown at me right and left. They got into my hair as well as all over my uniform. They just continued to pelt at my form until I was covered, there were left over eggs all over the floor, and I looked like filth. I shivered and trembled as the guys turned around, in a state of shock and unable to stop what happened as they were far enough away from me, that they were too late to get to me in time. Using my magic on something like this would be horrible as they would say I did it first and I should have just reported it. That's the problem with school systems. If you do something to aid yourself, to keep others from hurting you anymore and it contains even a pin prick of offensiveness, they label you just as guilty. Schools just need to install cameras so nobody would have to be bullied like this. I ran out of canteen. It was humiliating that I had to deal with something like this! I didn't do anything but just make friends! Then again, it was the with the most popular group of guys in the school but I didn't ask to! It was all Andy's fault I was stuck with him and met the others, also having to live with them. Then again, when people find out that you're close to someone they really admire, they'll get pretty mad.

 

To set aside all depressing information, there was a rumor going around that the school was going to be getting rid of their uniforms and let their students wear regular clothes that were following certain guidelines. I sure hope they would hammer down on the girls that would wear their clothes purposely a certain way to get guys to pay attention to them. I can see if they want to wear clothes they feel comfortable in but there was a line to be drawn. The people that run the school would probably pick carefully as to avoid something like that would cause trouble in the school.

 

"Analize? Are you there?" Danny waved his hand in front of my face to snap me out of my daze while I was pondering why Andy had to come into my life and just ruin everything. He had already taken as much egg off me then covered me with his jacket. I was already out of the vicinity. Jack was making sure my hair was pretty much egg free while one of the boys wanted to take me home. "Guys, this was to be expected. Nobody likes me so I'll just go home or get another uniform. I'm sure the locker room has a shower I can use." I rolled my eyes before looking up at them, my ears folding a little bit.

 

"Guys, we should just get Analize home. We don't want this to happen again. I want them to know that if they mess with her, they mess with us as well. This has to stop now before it gets worse." All the guys nodded with Jr as a few ran to the office to let the secretary know that they felt sick and were going to go head home. I was included thankfully as the 8 of us left. I was wearing one of their jackets, my unsoiled tank top, and my skirt which got a bit of egg white on it. The fabric was starting to get really cold and stick to my thigh. I shivered a bit as I wish I never got pelted with the eggs in the first place. I was just so disgusted with my clothes and my hair. Cats have to keep good hygiene you know.

 

Once home, I ran into the shower in my room and proceeded to scrub myself down as I felt filthy. I felt like an alley cat that refused baths. The whole process took about 20 minutes which then the delicious scent of food filled my nostrils. My feet carried me to the source which my eyes got to be greeted by the image of Eric cooking. I stepped quietly over before struggling to peer over his shoulder, my tail swaying in the same rhythm as his. "What are you cooking?" My head tilted a little bit with my question while peering up at him. The smell was pleasant to me so I was interested quite a lot with the case of food. He grinned before clicking his tongue. "Something we'll obviously like. You get to guess before eating."

 

A pout came to my lips as I wondered into the living room, not really sure what to do with myself as I never missed a day of school before. Well, the only time I would was the anniversary of my parents' deaths. When I was sick, I never had to worry about it either as I would sleep most of my day away to get back on my feet. However, I was never in such a situation where I was stuck at home with nothing to do that was appealing to me in the slightest. I simply just zoned out with the TV as my only company. Pretty soon, Eric called out that their meal was finished. Feet were heard above as a sign that people were making their way to the food. The meal went smoothly, no words really being shared between the others.

 

Then came the night. I was already asleep, homework finished and scattered haphazardly across my desk. Nightmares filled my resting time to only wake up to my alarm with the sensation that I never got a wink of sleep. My body craved rest as it was exhausted from the constant fear and lack of time to repair what needed to be fixed. However, I dragged myself into the shower as well as downstairs. I couldn't eat much as I wanted to just sleep on my bed without any nightmares what so ever. They were usually filled with people using a nine-tail whip or making sure I was hurt physically as well as emotionally. I won't go into detail as it would probably just bring all the nightmares back.