Chapter 4

One Kiss Start

Classes seemed to go a lot better than they usually would since I found out a class or two I have with Danny. He's such a sweetheart to me. We were able to pick out our seats for our classes that we had together and let's just say we make a great duo. Some girls in the class were sending me death glares but it didn't really matter to me at the moment. I spoke softly and shared a giggle or two with him while we worked on the activities that the teacher gave us to do. I have to say, even though I'm stuck with Andy for a while, I'll be alright since Danny can be my friend through all of this. He is rather cute and adorable after all and a great friend. Andy is just a jerk and can leave me alone.

 

Classes were sadly over for the day and Danny walked with me to the gate of the school before walking off in the direction of his home. I myself started to walk off but a pair of arms kept me from going anywhere. "Where do you think you're going little miss?" Andy peered over my shoulder and grinned. Can I slap him please?

 

“I’m going home thank you. I can get there myself and I don’t need you to take me there. I actually want to be alone.” I kept my ground and stood ridged so it would be difficult for him to take me with him. Despite my attempts to resist, he picked me up anyways and hauled me to his car. The way he carried me it was like I was nothing but a light book or two. How was that even possible? I thought I was heavy although I looked skinny and had probably a perfect figure to guys and girls alike. Can someone just kill me now and put me out of this misery?

 

Once at the location I woke up in, it turned out to be a large house. I noticed that other cars were there as well which surprised me for a bit. I counted them in my head and the total came to three. There were two cars and then Andy’s car. There was a familiar head of hair walking in the door with a few others and I got a good look at him. It was Danny! What in the world was he doing here for? Was he friends with all the people or something? “Why is Danny here?” I spoke aloud since I know Andy would be reading my thoughts anyways so it was pointless to keep it to myself. He chuckled softly in the car before pulling into the drive. “You didn’t know that I know him and he also hangs out with us?”

 

I was completely surprised by his little question and I shook my head. My ears flattened against my head and I quickly got out of the car and darted away from the house. I ran as fast as I could but something, more like someone, caught up with me. A pair of familiar arms wrapped around my waist and kept me from running any farther. I struggled against Andy but it was no use as I was dragged into the house and locked inside. My body landed on the ground with a soft thump and Andy turned to look at me. I scrambled up and started to try to find a way out of the house. Only to my astonishment did I run into Danny while he was getting something for the other guys in the house. “Ow!” I fell down on my and looked up with a scowl but found Danny looking at me with wide eyes. “What are you doing here?” He helped me up and Andy came charging into the room. I quickly hid behind Danny who was now scowling. “Andy hyung, why is my friend here? Why are you even chasing her too? Is she the girl that’s staying upstairs now?” He started to let a string of questions out which Andy was soon frowning and sighed as he knew he had to answer all of them.

 

“She lives here with us since I found her and I assume she didn’t have anywhere to go. I was also told that we would have to look after her too. Also, I’m chasing her since she doesn’t want to be here and she wants to go home. Yes, she is the girl that is living upstairs now. Happy? Now hand her over so I can get her to her room and lock her in there for the night so she won’t escape.” He lunged at me from behind which I just clung to Danny who moved at just the right moment so Andy landed right on his face. Serves him right.

“Let me have her!” He growled at Danny and gave a death glare to him. Danny just shrugged and started walking with me sort of kind of in his arms as he grinned and made it fun for the two of us. I giggled softly and walked with him in a funny way to the living room where there were there was a large couch and three other boys were sitting. They didn’t pay mind to us as they already knew what all was going on without having to be told. “Danny, Andy, please keep it down. We’re trying to watch something here.” A guy with an odd scent started to speak and if you looked close enough, you could see fangs. Oh dear…vampires tend to love cats. This isn’t a good thing.

 

“Jack, Danny won’t hand the kitty cat over! Can’t you do something about it?” Andy spat at the guy named Jack who just shook his head and the guy next to him just gave the “you’re so stupid, can’t you do it yourself?” look. I started to giggle softly and two of three guys looked at me. I soon hid behind Danny again as Jack tried his best to look at me. “Well well, hello pretty kitty.” The vampire chuckled softly as he was soon behind me and held me around the waist, gently kissing my neck. “You smell really great, pretty kitty. Can I have a nibble?” He let his fangs graze over my neck and I shrieked, fighting as hard as I could to get out of his arms. Danny yanked me out of his arms before hugging me protectively.

 

“Guys, keep it down! I’m trying to take a freaking…nap. Well hello there. I finally get to see our feline guest.” A pair of wolf ears were on top of the new guy’s head as his torso was in full view to be seen by all while his lower half was thankfully covered by pj bottoms. A big wolf tail was swaying behind him as he let his eyes wonder over my body up and down. This is going to be a long night…