Chapter 5

One Kiss Start

I shivered as the guy looked me up and down, soon his lips as if I was going to be his next prey. I quickly hid behind Andy who had just shut up. He must have been so freaking happy in his mind right then since I was using him as a bit of a shield to keep me from the wolf boy. Danny also shut up and noticed how the guy was looking me up and down. The shirtless guy waltzed over to me and tugged me away from the other guys. “I’m Jay. Nice to meet you pretty kitty.” From behind, he gave me a kiss on my cheek and held onto my waist. I was frozen with fear as I knew what wolves did to cats in this world. Many would take them when they were young by buying them off of the family or convincing the cats to come with them. Some wolves were known for using cat nip or another drug to keep the child in a state where they wouldn’t remember their family. On a rare occasion, a wolf would let the cat know about their family and would keep them locked up in their houses or rooms. Mine were dead so it didn’t matter what happened to me. I had not family and I didn’t want to be stuck here. “P-Please let me go.” My voice trembled as his icy, deep blue eyes looked me over. My body trembled as I knew there was no escape. Once a wolf had their eye on you, there was no way to get them to change their minds.

“Now why would I want to do that? You smell so nice and I wouldn’t mind keeping you. I haven’t kept a kitty cat before and it could be a lot of fun.” He smirked as he kissed down my neck and it. A gasp was caught in my throat as body trembled more. His lips formed another smirk against my skin as he kept going. My only thought was for him not to kiss the tattoo on hip. When a wolf kissed that spot on a cat, you were bound to him with no way out of it unless the wolf released you or they were killed. Another wolf could kiss that tattoo but you run the chance of dying and the other wolf could die as well or get deathly sick. Any other creature could kiss that tattoo but nothing would happen unless it was an angel kissed it. If an angel kissed it, then both of you would be bound together in eternal love. The person that wasn’t an angel would live as long as the angel did. If either died, you both would die with them like you were sleepy. It was exceedingly rare for one of the two to make it and live past their dead spouse. Only once was there an angel that fell in love with a cat who was owned by a wolf and it was told all three of them lived in harmony, one as the caretaker and lover, the other as the wedded spouse. Let’s just say it was really complicated.

“Jay! Get your hands off of our guest! You can have her later if you want but not now you idiot. Treat her like a lady!” Soon there was a whack and a groan from the wolf named Jay that was behind me. The man that whacked Jay also had wolf ears and a tail but other than that, he acted way different than the other. His eyes were green and unlike Jay who had silver hair, he had black hair. They were roughly the same height and same build. The guy with the green eyes looked at me and gave me a gentle smile. “I hope my brother wasn’t that much trouble to you. I’m James by the way.” He gave a bigger smile and kissed my hand, causing my cheeks to flush a shade of pink. Soon was I tugged away and being hugged by Andy. “Nobody can touch Analize since she is mine!” He gave a pout and that’s when my temper flared.

“Wait a minute! I’m nobody’s to claim! I’m a person and nobody can own me!” I huffed a little and soon calmed myself down a bit as my little outburst let everyone in the room wide eyed. I smacked Andy on his cheek as he stood there and I then smacked the wolf guy named Jay as well. Both stood still like statues as they were wondering what in the world just happened. It took the two a moment to let their brains calculate everything that happened in the last two minutes while the other guys applauded me. James gave my shoulder a squeeze and whispered softly into my ear. “Nobody has ever done that to those two hot headed idiots. You’re amazing.” There was a smile hidden in his tone as he pulled back with the grin on his face. Jack and the other guy sitting next to him were smiling and clapping with Danny who then hugged me tight. I gave a soft squeak as I normally wasn’t hugged but I appreciated it. I sat down on the couch with the other guys as James sat on my side closest to the guys that were still in their stance. Danny sat on my left and we ended up basically cuddling. I love to cuddle, what can I say? The two idiots that were frozen soon woke up and were left to sit on the ground. Both Andy and Jay were fighting over who sat in front of my legs which ended up with Jay winning since he was older than Andy apparently. I don’t know why but I had a feeling that the two of them would be fighting over who would sit next to me if the other guys in the house didn’t. There was a movie playing and it seemed rather interesting as I never cared to watch movies but it was a comedy of sorts so some of us were laughing out heads off or we were silent. It was getting a little comfortable but I needed to start on the homework the teachers had given us to work on. “Well, I’ll be going to work on my homework.” I stretched a bit and walked over Jay as best as I could before getting my back pack. “Is the room with all my things in it my room or Andy’s room?” They looked at each other as Danny stood up from his spot on the couch before the two nimrods could get up and ran over. “I’ll show Analize to her room.” He stuck his tongue out at the idiots and took my hand and ran upstairs with me behind him.

He eventually stopped in front of a room that had a wooden door with an intricate carving of a rose in the middle of the door. “Here is your room. I hope that you’ll like this room.” Danny crossed his fingers and watched me open the door. The room was beautiful. There was a staircase that lead up to a small area where I could curl up if I wanted to or maybe read a book. I have to say that I liked that part of the room. The rest was a lovely bed that looked very soft and plush with embroidered covers. There was lush carpeting in a golden brown and even had its own private bath! “Wow, this is all for me?”

Danny chuckled and nodded. “It sure is. Do you like it a lot then?” He tilted his head and soon tugged me out of the room. He stopped at the room next to mine and grinned widely. “It’s actually right next to mine!”

My eyes grew wide at what he mentioned and all I could do was nod. He laughed softly before getting be back into my room. “This is pretty surprising to be here and all. I didn’t expect this sort of start in this area.” That little comment was what Danny laugh more. Gosh darn it all was his laugh so adorable!

“Well, not everything in life goes like we planned it to be but I’m glad that I actually get to be in the same house as my new friend. It was unexpected but also really cool. The girls at the school call us GOT7 since we are all friends, all 7 of us guys here and we have 7 charms. I’m the cute one!” He soon started to make cute expressions and dance adorably and I couldn’t help but squeal and hug him tight. “They’re right about you being so cute!” He chuckled and hugged me back.

“I like your hugs. They’re nice and warm and they make me feel really loved. You also smell nice.” His cheeks flushed pink which compelled me to squeal even more. I gently pinched cheeks and couldn’t really help but fan girl over him a little bit. “You’re so adorable! I can’t believe we’re the same age though. Just wondering, who was that girl that has an unbelievably squeaky voice that acted like she owned the place and wore her uniform too tight?”

He nodded at the first part and then furrowed his eyebrows. “That’s supposed to be a queenka at the school. I don’t like her either and nor do the rest of the guys though some are considered the kingkas of the school. I don’t like her at all since she keeps trying to make a move on Andy and Jay. Jay doesn’t really care about her but he does sometimes give her part of what she wants out of him.” He frowned at remembering how Jay came home a little late and his clothes were messed up, slightly messier hair than normal, and he was panting a bit.

“What do you mean “part of what she wants out of him” Danny?” I tilted my head as I was rather confused what he meant by that. He sighed softly and gulped before answering. “She wants a kingka for a “boyfriend” but we do know that all she wants is more popularity and attention and a boy toy if you know what I mean.” I nod in understanding as I wasn’t really shocked by what she wanted. Her clothes were purposely tighter than they should have been which means that that answer was to be expected.

“I assume none of you guys want to be her boy toy either. I wouldn’t blame you since she acts really snobbish and self-centered. She also acts like a brat.” Danny nodded along with me and soon left me to my studies with a smile and wave. He closed the door behind him and right when I got half way done with one of the subjects, the door opened again. I didn’t pay any mind to it really but that was before arms wrapped around me and a kiss on the neck came up. “You’re going to be mine, kitten.”