Chapter 3

One Kiss Start

I managed to make it through that class but without speaking, demanded to have his schedule. Damn it! I have three more classes with him! I swear I'm going to die. I want to die I want to die I want to die~ I want to die I want to die I want to diiieeee~! Sorry for singing that in my head. But let's continue on to the rest of the day!

 

Lunch time! Hurry but then boohoo for me. Andy dragged me with him after our second to last class together. I swear I didn't have enough time to get away from him since before I could leave the classroom, I was pulled by the wrist to the cafeteria. A big grin was plastered on his face while I remained having a timid expression while appearing like I was biting my thumb or pointer finger. Murmurs were heard through the room while he tugged me along to a table which he shoved me down and I bit my lip to keep myself from squealing how much it hurts. While rubbing my bum, Andy went into the line to get food for us. The girls crowded around him, screaming at the top of their lungs as they were having an emotional overload. While girls encircled him, guys seemed to stalk over to me. "Hey there kitten. Want to come play with us?"

The man that talked disgusted me but my cover image was still being upheld. A few more guys asked similar questions while one grabbed my arm and pulled me with them. That was until someone decided to sock him in the face. I wish I was that person to punch the idiots but I couldn't. I was about to thank the guy that helped me until another guy grabbed me which I elbowed hard and stomped on his foot. A yelp came from the guy that tried to take me with him which I soon kicked him hard right in the family jewels. I walked away and other guys hooted and hollered which the noises were soon gone in a flash when a girl wearing her uniform way too tight as well as the skirt of her dress was shorter than mine and her dress's neckline was lower than dress code should allow. There was a killer look in her eyes as she squinted at me with disgust. She parted her lips and a high pitched voice came out. "Who do you think you are for making a scene at my school?" She spoke with an attitude as if she owned the place and looked at her fake nails before whipping her hair back. Her eyes pierced me again as she glared. Who the heck is she?

"I-" I was soon cut off with Andy, who had a slightly skinned hand from what looked like he was the one to put a punch right in the kisser of the guy still on the ground. "She was being pulled against her will. She did nothing wrong so leave her alone. And it looks like your uniform shrank. I suggest getting another one that fitted you properly." He glared at her and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and had me sit down next to him in front of the food he got us. I had a tuna salad in front of me and a bottle of water with a small little plate with flan on it that appeared and smelled fresh. I smiled a little and spoke quietly to Andy. "Thanks I guess for the help and for getting me tuna salad and flan. They're really yummy." My tail swayed behind me as I was happily eating in small bites, my salad. The spicy mustard was perfect for the rest of the veggies as there was small pieces of celery to give it more crunch. A touch of dressing must to have been added since there was another flavor part of it. Andy seemed to watch me and my tail before gently touching it. I let out a small squeak and took my tail away from his grip before scowling at him. "Why did you do that?"

"I thought it was cue how your tail was moving and I had the instinct to touch it. Sorry, geez." He chuckled softly and a cute looking boy walked into the cafeteria. He looked to be about my age but I saw something at made me soon leap for joy. He was a mage like me! I quickly ran out of my seat and tugged the young looking boy to the seat next to mine. He looked pretty adorable. "It's great to meet someone like me!" I soon hugged the boy and there was Andy, sitting there with his cheeks puffed a little and his arms crossed.

"Why are you hugging him?" Andy raised an eyebrow and shook his head, soon winking at a girl that was caught staring at him which made her to pass out. Over dramatic much?

"I'm wondering why you're hugging me too. Can I ask why?" The cute looking boy tilted his head and looked at me with an innocent look and I couldn't help but squeal in my head.

"It's because you're the same as me!" I moved my hair to show the same mage mark on my neck he had and he soon unconsciously touched the mark on his neck before grinning. "You're right! I haven't met any mages yet. It's great to know I'm not the only one."

"Why are you two freaking out over something like this? Yeah, you two are mages, but would I freak out over meeting someone of my race? And you're half mage as far as I know. Aren't you also half kitty since you have these darling ears and adorable tail?" Andy smirked before gently wrapping my tail around his hand which I really wanted to slap him for. With cats, wrapping their tail around another's tail or wrapping their tail around someone's body part such as an ankle or arm or waist was a sign of affection or endearment. I growled softly and pulled my tail out of his hand before continuing to have a nice chat with the other boy. We also forgot a while ago while swapping chit chat to introduce ourselves. Turns out his name was Danny and I have to say, if he was my friend, I was a happy kitty cat. I know it's cliché to say that but oh well. Maybe it won't be so bad here.