Chapter 8

One Kiss Start

I woke up to the light purring of Eric and the soft snore of Danny. Eric's arms were around my waist and was basically spooning me which felt comfortable while Danny held onto my hands. His legs below the knee rested right against mine which felt comforting. My purring stopped while my eyes searched around for any signs of how long we were asleep. The TV was still on but the lights were off. The clock was digital and showed that it was 1am in the morning. With a soft sigh slipping from my lips, I pushed myself up a bit more to get a better look around. The others were asleep or working of a few things. There was a soft scratching sound coming from the window before something moved. They thought they were being sneaky but they weren't. Their scent gave everything away. "Andy, cut that out. I know that's you."

 

A soft grunt came and a crash against the coffee table showed his red hair before scowling at me. "How did you know that was me?" He shifted his body so he was sitting on the coffee table now while facing me and the two sleeping figures on either side of me.

 

I sighted and shook my head before sitting up as best as I could without waking up the other two. "Your scent gave everything awake. I'm surprised the crash didn't wake these two up. Now be quiet and answer my question. Why were you trying to scare us?" I tilted my head while looking at him. His mind was blocked which I did the same so he couldn't hear what else I was thinking. He shook his head with a smile on his lips before leaning forward, his silhouette hiding quite a bit that normal people couldn't see but I still could. "You want to know?" I nodded my head while observing his body language and catching different, tiny changes in his scent to get hints of what he was going to say and do. 

 

"Will cut the pause and tell me?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he soon nodded and parted his lips to speak. "I wanted to see if anyone was still awake and if you were asleep, I would have done a scary sort of thing where I would make sounds everywhere then grab all of your legs." He chuckled at the thought of that actually working out and with that, my tail whacked him hard which he squeaked at. A frown soon followed which the two sleepy heads started to wake up to. Eric's arms wrapped around my waist tighter while Danny's hands squeezed mine. Both sat up pretty much at the same time while their sight started to come back to them. They looked at Andy before frowning. Eric sat up with me in his arms and on his lap. His tail curled around my waist protectively, sending a glare to Andy. Danny was also sending a glare to Andy but was a bit softer since his hands were still holding mine.

 

"What do you want Andy? Are you trying to take Analize away from us? Is that it? Or were you trying to scare us?" All the questions were asked in unison which was pretty scary. I didn't know that these two could speak together at the exact same time with their questions matching up perfectly. It was slightly scary since they could be thinking the same thing at any given moment. Andy shook his head before leaving the room, leaving the rest of the questions to hang in the air. Danny and Eric shot each other confused looks before standing up. I was still in my fellow feline's arms which continued to surround me. In other words, he carried me to my room which he stayed in after changing his clothes in his room. Apparently he wanted to cuddle till our alarm clocks when off. He wouldn't even let me stay up to finish my homework. That was how sleepy and agitated he was. Surrendering, I changed as well and climbed in with him. Instantly he latched onto me before starting his purr engine. It was adorable actually to see him like this which I let the moment burn into my mind so I could look back at it when I would need something to laugh or feel better over.

 

In the blink of an eye, the alarm clock was going off in the house. Rustling was heard throughout the house with a few thuds as well due to some people possessing the zombie state of mind when just woken up. Running water slipped around in the pipes while others that didn't decide to take showers got dressed and fixed themselves up to a presentable appearance. I was one of those that decided to take a quick shower before leaving my room with my uniform on as well as my hair in a waterfall of waves. A little make up was put on as well while I was still in the bathroom and out my room I went. Eric work up a little earlier than I did which left me in my room alone. I didn't mind it but I just hoped that Jay would stay in his room. Jack didn't seem like the type of guy to go after cats once starting to be himself. I'm giving him the nickname of Sass Master Jack. In short, it would be SMJ which I believe would be very cute and he would like greatly. Sleepy guys but one shuffled out of their rooms while they had untidy appearances but then again, that can be pretty normal. Not everyone can be awake right when they are woken up. It's sort of impossible in this house since they are lazily dragging their butts downstairs. I hurry down the stairs and quickly begin on our breakfast which will be pancakes as we have enough flour, milk, and eggs for them. Danny was such a sweetheart that he helped me out with cooking and getting the pancakes in front of the 5 sleepy heads. Jackson took a red bottle out of the fridge and drank the contents down before refilling it and putting it back. If my assumption was correct, he had a small blood pump somewhere in the house or he had a system that would be in the basement mostly and would give him about a full bag of blood before disposing the bag and preparing the other. There would be a pipe that would lead upstairs to give him a way to refill his bottle every day so he could have what he needed the most every day with ease. That was just my idea though. I might not be true but you can't blame a girl for thinking that there was such a system. Oh well.

 

Breakfast was finished and the boys finished looking presentable in their uniforms. It was then decided by rock paper scissors on who would ride with who. I clung to Danny but as luck would have it, I was stuck with Jay and Andy in on car as Danny, Jack, and Eric were together which left James and Aaron together in the last car. Soft hums vibrated from a few people as everyone climbed into the cars and drove off. Thankfully I opted for the back seat and let the other two be in the front as I didn't want to deal with either one of them feeling me up. Why did I have to be stuck with the two erts in the group? Why couldn't I be with Danny, Jack, and Eric? Or even the car with James and Aaron would be better. Apparently life hates me and doomed me with horrid luck.

 

The school was started to get crowded with people, mostly hungry fan girls that wanted to see their princes, um, guys I should say first thing when they stepped out of their cars. Once the three cars, screams pierced through the air and my ears could have started bleeding if I didn't bring ear plugs. Thank goodness I remembered to grab those. I slide out of the back seat and as I was walking with Danny through the yelling idiots, I was shoved out of the way and forced to the ground with elbows and legs. I landed with a groan and a voice came over all the nimrods. "Hey! Who shoved Analize down? I want to know who did this! You don't treat a friend of ours with disrespect!" Jack snapped at the girls who then started to cower and retreat to their first class. Eric helped me up before hugging me gently with a soft purr to tell me that everything would be alright. I swear he was too cute! I hugged him as well before I was handed my bag by James. While walking by the other girls, I felt daggers and lasers being burned into my back and head. Gees where these fan girls obsessive. Thankfully the guys stayed close to me before heading to their lockers to get their things just for their first class. I was opening my locker when water cascaded down my hair, uniform, and into my socks. I looked up to see what happened to see a few girls snickering before running away. With a sigh, I chanted a spell softly and the water simply came off and I was once again dry. Thank goodness I knew how to use magic. With a small smile on my face, I walked off to class with my things while being completely dry.