Chapter 6

One Kiss Start

A shiver ran down my spine at that very moment. Fear struck me in that very instant and I knew I should be. Jay was right behind me and I know the door was locked. The soft click a locked door makes is always distinctive to my ears. He locked everyone else out to make sure that they didn’t disturb him. My body trembled as I really didn’t want this. His hands started to slither up and down the area of my body he could reach with his arms. His lips kissed downward from my jaw to my neck. His lips felt soft against my neck and it actually didn’t feel that bad. Wait! I shouldn’t be thinking that at a time like this! I wriggled around in his arms but it only make his grip tighter on me. This wasn’t good. I needed to get out of there before he could do anything more with me. My tail found his leg and his foot before I stomped hard on it. He yelped and loosed his grip which was my cue to make a break for it. My feet pounded towards the door but before I could touch the switch to unlock my door, I was yanked back against a hard object behind me. Jay soon covered my mouth with duct tape he found in my bag and threw me onto the bed. I landed face first on it before I had my arms pulled behind me and my wrists taped together. I tried to get my body up and get closer to the door but my legs where pulled to the edge of the bed and I was bent at a 90 degree angle roughly if not more. Jay pressed himself against my lower region with his hands on my hips. I tried to scream but all that came out was a muffled, high pitched noise. I was freaking out as I really didn’t want to be claimed by this guy. He leaned down so his back was just above mine and whispered softly into my ear. “You’ll be mine and nobody will be able to claim you. I wonder if you had your first time yet. If you haven’t, don’t worry, I’ll make you feel real good.” He chuckled softly to what sounded like an evil laugh and started to kiss my neck again as I could feel something poking me down there. My eyes widened and I tried to roll to the side. He pinned be down again, making sure I couldn’t kick him again. He pressed himself against me, grinding his hips against mine and his hardening member to rub against my womanhood. Tears rolled down my face as I started to loss my strength. This was gross and completely unfair to me. Right as he started to take my shirt off and kiss down to the space between my s, there was a loud thud and the door shook. Someone was trying to get in from the outside in the hall.

“Analize! We’re coming for you! BamBam, get the lock unlocked!” There was a grunt as if it was a yes and there was a sound of air rushing quickly before a soft click and the door was thrown open. James stormed inside and threw his brother off of me before Andy and Danny ran in, picking me up, and taking me downstairs to the living room. James soon punched his brother in the stomach before smacking him hard on the back of the head. Jay went down like a rock as his brother ran down to see if I was alright. I was shaking like a leaf and clinging onto Andy for dear life. Danny helped make sure my legs didn’t whack anything and cleared the couch for me. Jack and the other guy looked at me and blinked. They both cast a questioning gaze to the three that went to get me as they were really lost. The other guy’s ears popped out of his hair and his long cat tail came out of hiding as he crawled over to me and sniffed me, soon giving me a hug. He started to purr to try to calm me down as I soon clung to him. I didn’t know his name but he was very nice to me. I really needed the comfort really bad. I shifted a bit so he could fit on the couch with me. The fellow feline slide onto the extra space and held me close so my body would stop shaking and I could calm down. It was extremely effective as I stopped shaking in a few minutes and his purr stopped. He gently unwrapped me from his warm body and gave me a smile. “You’ll be fine now. Don’t be afraid anymore.” He nuzzled his nose against mine which I responded to the affection, soon purring softly as I gave him a hug as a thank you. All he did was return the hug before helping me sit up.

“I know I smelled another cat in here. I really needed that. Thank you very much.” I smiled at him and the other guys were a bit shocked at the whole scene that happened between their friend and myself.

“No problem Analize. You’re not alone nor am I now. I’m Eric by the way.” He gave me a gentle smile that made my heart warm up before any of the other guys could really wake up from their shook.

“Okay, what in the world just happened?” Jack rested his hands on his hips like a sassy diva which forced laughter to bubble up from me.

“Cats when together can help each other calm down faster than other people can. It’s this feeling of comfort that comes from being with another cat which causes the other feline to calm down. Felines are very affectionate with each other. Many often cuddle with acquaintances that are of their kind. Analize being half, I figured it would work like any other cat would. She’s a very special kitty though.” Eric chuckled softly and let his cat ears stay out as well as his tail. It was rather adorable as he was so tall but it was still cute since he looked to be about my age.

“Well, anyways, we should keep Jay locked up in his room until he manages to get a hold of himself. Does anyone know where Aaron ran off to? Is he still sleeping in his room or has he gone out?” Danny looked at his four friends that were out there with him in the room, excluding me from the question as he knew I didn’t know who Aaron was. The others shrugged as they themselves honestly didn’t really know either. Danny ran off upstairs and came back in a few moments, a scowl on his face. “I thought he was supposed to be here too. We all go to the same school together so we all should be here unless he is getting his fins checked at the doctor. Did he have is appointment today or was it next week?”

The others all thought for a moment before James speaking up. “I think it was today after we all got to school. I feel a bit bad for him still since he needs so much water to keep his legs and he has to take a bath every day or his skin and scales will get too dry and he’ll get pretty weak.”

“Who is Aaron?” I tilted my head as I looked around the room at the other guys. They all made an O face as they finally remembered I didn’t know who he was. Danny was the only one that face palmed himself at his friends’ stupidity.

“Aaron is our other friend that lives with use. Some people call him Youngjae as that is his given name. We use and some of his swim team friends use it too. His other name is Aaron. We all have given names but they can get flipped or we just wanted a new name. Danny here is also called BamBam but that’s what his fans and people not so close to him call him. It’s a cute nickname for him but his real name is Danny. My actual name is Mark, but only people close to me or people I permit, can call me Mark. Andy is my middle name but I like it a bit more than Mark. Jack is a shorter version of Jackson. It’s all easier on us to use the shorter version of his name but he knows when he’s in trouble or we’re mad as we call him Jackson. Eric’s actual name is Yugyeom but some people get tongue twisted trying to say it. He decided to go with being called Eric. Only people that can call him by his real name can call him Yugeom. Jay has two nicknames. Jay is sort of a shorter version of Jae Beom except you replace the e with a y. JB is his other nickname. James here has that too. Jin Young is his real name but JR is a smaller nickname for him. He looks like a James, doesn’t he?” Andy chuckled softly and slung an arm around James who glared at his friend before shoving Andy off of him.

“I understand now. I just need to make sure I don’t mix up people’s names. That is my only worry right now other than Jay is out to get me.” The others laughed and soon the door opened and closed. An exasperated sigh came from the new person as they turned their heads. A guy with a water bottle in hand smiled softly at seeing his friends. “I’m home.” His gaze ran over me and he nodded his head to me. The guys all ran over to their friend presumed to be Aaron in a tackle hug. I might be able to get used to this. The room was filled with laughter and chatter as the case for dinner came to mind. What on earth were they all going to eat?