Chapter 1

One Kiss Start

It was a rather stormy night and anticipating the information about my flight. The curiosity of the plane refusing to take off for the next flight put a tingle and shiver up and down my body. My fingers were crossed that my flight wouldn’t be canceled but it would be understandable if the flight was delayed till the storm stopped. A crack of lightening slithered through the dark clouds, illuminating the near pitch black sky followed by a boom of thunder that could make a cat jump. A third of the people waiting for either others to come from a flight or some itching to get to their destination in time jumped up. The sound was so close it made my ears ring slightly, my body cringing to what looked to be a twitch. Some of the others accompanying me in waiting for my flight did the same and glared at the storm that was threatening to rattle the windows in the airport. Soon, a tree branch came flying to the windows. Many adults and their children ducked immediately in case it shattered the window and whipped through. Thankfully, the glass held tight though in what seemed to be a tight squeeze into the slits that supported the clear substance, it rattled as if loosed by the blow. I guess, what glass wouldn’t do that if a large tree branch smacked up against it? I breathed out a sigh of relief due to the glass staying, but the howling wind made the loose windows rattle and one gave a small crack. My eyes widened and I quickly ran to a safer area in case the window got worse or even shattered onto the hundreds of people in the terminal. As the lightning and thunder came back for another spine shivering crack, the window broke into a million pieces. The force of the wind knocked me onto the ground along with my bags. Many other waiting people flew down onto the ground as papers and everything else were carried into the air to be thrown into various objects. A soft grunt sounded from the person next to me. All I saw was red hair but stayed close to the ground. My hair was being pulled by the icy hands of the storm’s gusts and another soft grunt came from my side as I notice the red haired individual was following my idea of to get to another, safer location. My body and my other things made it to a staircase that had no windows and was closed still, thank goodness. The person with the rather odd red hair was close behind me and with both of our weights combined, we closed the door. As I got a better look to the person, it was actually a guy with what looked to be a dye job on his hair to get it to such a shade. His brown eyes had tiny flicks of gold in them which amazed me until the thought hit me that we were way to close to each other. I just couldn’t stop looking at him for some reason which I don’t know why. I blushed a little and backed up a little from him to gain a breath or two. He bowed a little in apology and I didn’t really know why he didn’t talk. His eyes did all the talking and I just knew what he was saying. His eyes looked apologetic and soft and I just felt a bunch of emotions slip and writhe inside me that they couldn’t be contained. The next thing I knew, I was in his arms with my lips planted on his. The stranger’s arms were around my waist and pulled me right up against him. He had me up against him with such a pressure that my legs would be around his waist if he pressed harder. I felt a soft movement from his lips, causing such a sensational friction that I couldn’t help myself but respond. My heart soared high and I felt that I knew him for such a long time. The guy’s arms loosened a little and it made if feel like our bodies just modeled together and were two puzzle pieces that it felt so right. After that…everything went black.

 

I woke up later in a room and looked at the time. I blinked and wondered where the heck I was. It was morning or midday by the lighting and there was a shuffle of the covers near me. Using my arms to prop me up, my eyes adjusted and noticed the same red hair was in my line of vision. I felt a bit if a chill and looked down before squeaking. I was in one of my nightgowns and saw my things were resting perfectly next to the closet door. The other bags I didn’t recognize must have been the person with red hair. But there was something familiar about the shade of red that clicked inside my mind. It was the same person that I met last night. My hand drifted to my lips and realized that was my first kiss. I looked at the guy with a glare, soon feeling hatred fill me up due to having felt like something was robbed from me but then remembering how I kissed him back, I felt a little lousy. I frowned and soon slipped out of the bed and due to not knowing where I was, I thought staying put in the room would be the best decision. The room was light and had such a soft carpet. I was looking around still when a knock came to the door and a strange voice in a language I didn’t understand emanated from behind the door. My ears drooped a little and I hid with my things right behind the bed and in the corner, holding my things tight. The man sat up, rubbing the back of his neck and noticed where I was now. He got up and put a shirt on and walked to the door. I heard him finally speak and it sang into my ears. The soft tone mixed with the deep voice made my body relax instantly and yawned softly. I tucked my long hair back behind my human looking ears and leaned my head against the wall.

The door closed again and my grey eyes looked up to see what was going on. The man smiled at me and I nodded to him. He crouched down to my level and gently my cheek before his soft fingers fondled my ear on the same side of my cheek he touched. I blushed a little and wanted to talk but his finger touched my lips before my thought could reach past my lips. A gentle voice reached my mind’s ears that made me wonder how it got there.

‘Hello miss. I trust you slept alright. I beg your pardon for taking you here without your knowing or your permission. My name is Andy, nice to meet you.’ He smiled after voice was whispered in my mind. I didn’t smile back since I was a bit upset with him. He nodded, reading my thoughts and stood up. He went to a drawer and pulled out a female’s uniform to a school it appeared into his hand. He set it onto the bed and went into the bathroom first to take a shower. A bit puzzled by the uniform, I checked it out to figure out how to put it on. The man that called himself Andy came out while still drying his hair. His top was open a bit which I didn’t really quite care. He finished getting ready, soon gesturing me to go to into the bathroom. I nodded a little and left the bedroom with my uniform and undergarments to be greeted with warm air that sent tingles though me and a soft sigh came from me. I could talk but didn’t feel that the man wasn’t worthy of my voice yet, if at all. He was rather handsome but I didn’t feel that he would hear my actual voice from my lips. After the warm water warmed my cold skin, I cleaned off my ears first as well as my tail, wondering how to get the uniform on. My ears drooped a little but soon achieved getting the rather complicated outfit on. The dress itself was sleeveless and grey with red on the edges. I was rather confused why my chest was showing quite a bit but shook it off, hoping that the jacket would hide them somewhat. The jacket was black and red with poof in the sleeves which made me feel a little better but still, the dress was still showing my cleavage. I struggled with the tie but managed all the same. I adjusted my ears a little due to my hair being everywhere. I used my heat power to curl the ends of my hair and gave a satisfied nod. The black skirt under the first part of the jacket for the uniform contrasted but the three colors looked well together, at least to me. A soft sound of what was a throat clearing drew my attention to Andy. What on Earth did that kiss get me into?