Chapter 2

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new term had started so the students had to change seats. Eun Mi was listening to the teacher's explaination. 

"Okay, class. Since it's the new term, I'll be changing your seating arrangement. You'll be staying in that seat for the rest of the term. I hope all of you can make good friends and if you have any complaints about your new seatmate, you can tell me and I'll do something about it, unless it's unnecessary." Mr. Hwang announced as he held the attendance list.

Eun Mi was hoping that she will get the seat by the window. If she is not lucky, she might get to sit in front or in the middle where she feels exposed. Eun Mi is also worried about her new seatmate. She didn't know who will be her seatmate yet. She was really hoping that her seatmate will be someone who is smart and can help her with her studies. If she is not lucky, her seatmate might be her haters.

Mr Hwang started writing on the whiteboard. It was the new seating arrangements for this term. Eun Mi was waiting for her name to be written on the board. Suddenly, someone tapped her right shoulder. She turned to look at Chunji, her best friend. Her expressionless face turns into a frown. He noticed that she was frowning and chuckled.

"What it is, Chunji?" Eun Mi asked as he slowly removed his hands from her shoulder.

"Well, it"s nothing. I was just hoping that I get to with Jihyun term!" He said and looked at Jihyun, who was busy talking to her friends. Eun Mi almost forgot about the girl Chunji liked. He liked Nam Jihyun, the queenka. Jihyun is the most popular girl in the school. What kind of boy wouldn't like her?

*She's really pretty, no wonder why Chunji likes her. I guess one-sided love really hurts. And yes, I think my heart is hurting again...*

Then, she looked at the front to see the whiteboard again. Her eyes widen when she read the names on the board.

*Oh my god. Jihyun is Chunji's new seatmate!* To be honest, she felt a bit of jealous. He is her best friend, right? He must be happy right now. So... She should be happy for him too, but unfortunately, she couldn't seem to be happy about it.

Eun Mi glanced over at Chunji, she saw him smiling. He looked so happy. She could see all the girls in her class gasped and gave Jihyun dirty looks. Jihyun just smirked at them. Those girls were jealous because she was going to be Chunji's seatmate.

*She is lucky. I wish Chunji's was my seatmate again, but we all know that's not going to happen.*

Chunji was her seatmate last term. She was really jealous of Jihyun. She just sighed and waited for her name to be written. Finally, she saw her teacher write her name and guess who her seatmate is?

It was L.Joe... L.Joe is Chunji's friend too. Chunji and L.Joe are in a group called Teen Top. The other members are C.A.P, Niel, Ricky and Changjo. The other members were not in this class. They are really popular because they are the kingkas. Their fan girls hate her an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter