Chapter 8

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : I just finished writing this chapter. Please don't be mad at me. I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time. I'm really really really sorry. Please forgive me T.T Actually, I just finished my exam. I don't know what my results will be. I just hope that I don't fail any subject or else I'll cry blood :( And thank you very much for my subscribing and commenting my story. I really really really appreciate it. Sorry again if this update is quite short. I promise I'll update soon :)

 

Third Person Point of View

Finally, the movie ended. When the movie was over, an instant relief hit Eun Mi. The lights were switched on. Eun Mi and Chunji stood up and walked out of the cinema.

"That was a good movie." Chunji said to Eun Mi as he stretched out his arms and yawned.

"So, how was the movie?" He asked.

"It's quite good and it's funny too!" She nodded and smiled to him.

When they were walking inside the mall, they passed by in front of a shop. Eun Mi stopped for a while when her eyes noticed cute stuffs in the store.

"Chunji, let's go into this store? Everything looks so cute in there!!" She said.

"Haha.. Sure, let's go." Chunji just chuckled at her childness and went into the store with her.

Upon entering the shop, the two of them looked around the store. Chunji noticed Eun Mi had stop walking. He looked at her. She was looking at a cute plushie.

"Yah! Look at this! It's so cute, right?" Eun Mi smiled brightly while holding the plushie in her hand.

"Yes. It's cute!" Chunji agreed with her.

"Yeah. And I love cute stuffs." She exclaimed as she put the plushie back to  the shelf.

"So, are you going to buy it?" He asked her.

"No, I guess not." She said and her face looked sad.

"Why? I thought you said just now that you like cute stuffs?" He asked and noticed the sudden change in her reaction.

"I can't buy this. I don't want to waste my money on stuff like this." She answered.

"Oh, okay."

"Umm, I'm going to take a look at the other plushies over there." She said and went to the end of the store.

*Maybe I should buy it for her?*

Chunji quickly took the plushie and headed to the counter. Hiding from Eun Mi's sight, he bought the plushie for her. He knew that she wanted the plushie so, he bought it for her.

"What are you doing?"

Chunji was shocked a bit when Eun Mi came. The good thing is that she didn't see the plushie because the cashier already put it in a bag.

"I-I'm just buying plushie for Jihyun." He lied to her.

"Oh, okay." Her face fell when she heard Jihyun's name again.

*I'm so stupid. I thought he will buy that plushie for me. Maybe, I was wrong. Actually, 100% wrong. The person he likes is Nam Jihyun and I must accept the fact that the person he likes is not me.*

"Yah. I'm hungry!" Chunji said and pouted.

"I'm hungry too. Let's find something to eat, then." Eun Mi said.

 

Suddenly, Chunji's phone rang. He quickly pick it up when he saw Jihyun's name on the screen.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Chunji?"

"Ah, yes Jihyun. Why did you call me?"

*Why it always been Jihyun's name I heard all the time?* Eun Mi pouted her lips and Chunji didn't notice it.

"Are you busy? Actually, my mother went to her friend's house and I'm all alone. I just want to go out and have lunch with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter