Chapter 6

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Mi was cleaning up her locker and putting her books in a neat way. She have not clean her locker in a while. *I am a clean person, but my locker is so messy.* She said to herself. 

She was busy cleaning her locker. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. She was shocked. She turned around and saw Chunji behind her. She saw he was giggling and she immediately slapped his arm. Her heart fluttered when she saw his face. It happened all the time.

"Yah! You scared me, you know." Eun Mi said.

"You should look at your face just now. It looks funny!" Chunji said while laughing. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw he laughed. It was hard for her to control her feelings.

"Is this what you always do when you want to talk to someone? By scaring them?" Eun Mi asked him. Then, she pouted. He chuckled when he saw she pouted.

"I didn't mean to make you scare. I'm sorry, okay?" Chunji patted her head gently. At the same time, Eun Mi just noticed something. A few girls were glaring at her but Chunji didn't notice it. She decided to ignore their glares.

"Fine.."

"What are you doing here? I thought you were studying at the library." Chunji said to her.

"I'm just cleaning up my locker. It's a mess." She said and laughed.

"I haven't clean my locker in a while too because I'm too lazy to clean it." Chunji grinned. "I'll help you!" He offered to her.

"You're too late. I already finished." Eun Mi took out her books from the locker.

"Oh, really? Nevermind."

"So, when will you start tutoring me?" She asked him.

"When do you want to start?" He asked her back.

"How about today? Maybe after school?" She suggested.

"What? Today?" He said while placing a finger on his chin and tilting his head thinking.

"Yeah.. Is it okay with you?" She asked him.

"Sorry, Eun Mi. I'm afraid that I can't tutor you today." Chunji replied with a sad voice.

"It's okay. Maybe next time." She said with a soft smile.

"I'm glad you understand. I hope you don't mind. I'm sorry." He said to her.

"It's okay, Chunji." She nodded.

"I'm really sorry." He apologized because she looked a bit upset.

"Stop saying sorry to me! It's really okay. But... why you can't tutor me today?" She asked him again.

"I'll visit Jihyun right after school." He told her.

Eun Mi's face changed immediately when she heard Jihyun's name. Her heart was hurt again. She became uncomfortable when Chunji mentioned Jihyun's name again. He always mentioned Jihyun's name and talk about her. She hated it. But, there was nothing she could do about it.

"Oh... How is she?" She asked him.

"I'm worried about her so, I called her yesterday. She said that she's fine. But, she didn't come to school for a few days because she has a fever. I promised to visit her when school is over. " Chunji explained to her.

"I hope she'll get better soon." Eun Mi said with a forced smile on her face.

"Do you want to come with me?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh? What?"

"I thought you might want to visit her. Would you like to visit her?" He asked her.

*Should I visit her?* Eun Mi thought for a while. She didn't know if she should visit Jihyun. She never talked to her before eventhough the two of them were in the same class.

"But, I never talked to her before. Wouldn't it be weird if I visit her?"

"If you say so. I can't force you, right? I'll just go alone then." He said. She just nodded and tried to hide her frustrated face.

"Oh, yes. I almost forget to tell you!" He said.

"What?"

"I'm sorry again. I can't walk you home today, Eun Mi. Because I'll go straight to Jihyun's house after school." He told her.

"That's okay. I guess, I'll walk home all by myself today." She replied back. She tried to hide the frustration on her face.

"But, it'll be dangerous if you walk home alone!"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter