Chapter 11

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Hello. I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE THIS STORY HAS REACHED 180 SUBSCRIBERS AND 64 UPVOTES!!! Thanks for not subscribing, upvoting and commenting my story. I want to say thank you to my readers and silent readers(if any) who have been diligently reading and supporting this story. I LOVE YOU :)

 

Few hours had passed, Eun Mi and L.Joe still at the garden. The atmosphere was quiet. Eun Mi asked L.Joe to leave her alone but he just being stubborn and wanted to stay there. They didn't even  bother to talk each other. L.Joe was playing games on his phone while Eun Mi still thinking about Chunji. She was spacing out when she heard her phone vibrated. She checked it. It was a text message from Chunji. She sighed as she read the message. L.Joe who was still sitting beside her was curious about the text message. He took a peek at her phone and read the message.

 ~ Eun Mi, I'm sorry for today. I know I was wrong. I don't know why Jihyun acted like that to you. I'm really sorry. I wanted to tell you about this before but I forgot about it. Starting tomorrow, I can't walk you to school and home. Jihyun asked me to walk her to school and home. It that okay with you? ~

"You care about him so much but he didn't even care about you." L.Joe said.

"Shut up! Mind your own bussines." She felt annoyed at the moment because L.Joe read the message. 

"No and why should I listen to what you said?" He replied casually.

"Whatever." She said as she replied Chunji text. She only replied an 'okay' to him. 

The school bell finally rang, signaling that the school just ended.

*I can't believe I skipped class.* Eun Mi thought. 

"I'm going first." L.Joe said to her.

"Where are you going?" She asked him.

"Of course, I'm going home! Do you want to sleep here then?" 

"Tchh. Whatever, jerk!" She scoffed. She stood up from the bench and walked away from him.

-------

Two weeks has passed since the incident at the cafeteria happened. Chunji seemed to forget about what happened but Eun Mi didn't. She tried her best to make herself looked happy in front of him eventhough she's not happy at all. The situation became worse when Jihyun started clinging to Chunji everyday. When she was having conversation with Chunji, Jihyun will give her glares. It made Eun Mi having a hard time to approach Chunji because Jihyun always with him. As a result, she decided to stay away from Chunji when Jihyun's around.

Eun Mi managed to arrive at the school on time eventhough she woke up late this morning. She went to her locker ad usual to get her books and stuffs. When she was walking to her class, she tripped on something. Suddenly, she felt someone presence in front of her. There was a guy standing in front of her. He offered his hand for help.

"Need a help?" She looked up saw Chunji smiling to her.

"Oh, it's you." Eun Mi accepted his offer. She held his hand and stood up.

"Thanks." She thanked while straightening her skirt.

"No problem. So, you're going to class now?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's walk to the class together."

"Actually, I'm waiting for Jihyun. She's talking with her friends. You can go to the class first." He explained to her.

*Jihyun... again...* Eun Mi looked around and saw Jihyun was talking to her friends near her locker.

"Oh, I see. So I'm going now. See you later. Bye."

"Eun Mi, wait.. I need to say something to you!"

"What?" She asked facing him again.

"Happy Anniversary."

*Anniversary? Yeah, right. Today is our so called 'friendsary'. The day when we became friends. * 

"So you remembered it?" Her annoyance a while ago was gone and a smile replaced it. Chunji really remember every single event of their lives.

"Of course. I will always remember, you idiot." He said poking her forehead. 

"Tchh. Stop calling me that." She rolled her eyes. 

"I'm just kidding." He said with a smile. That smile is supposed to make her happy. Unfortunately, that smile just brought pain into her heart. *He only sees me as a friend..*

"Chunji!" A voice said. Jihyun have arrived there.

*She always interrupted us. Arghh. I hate her.*

"So.. I'm leaving first. Bye." She walked away from them and headed to the class.

------

It was finally lunch time. Eun Mi didn't have an appetite to eat lunch but she still went to the cafeteria. She need to eat or she will be starving until the end of the school. The cafetaria was full of students, chatting and eating their lunch. After she had bought her lunch, she found a place to sit. She sat there alone. Of course, she had no friends except Chunji. However, she always rejected Chunji's offer to eat lunch with his friends. She didn't want to be totured again by his fangirls and Jihyun. Eun Mi was eating her lunch peacefully. Suddenly, a guy appeared. Eun Mi looked up and saw L.Joe was looking at her without any expression. Then, he put his tray on the table and seat in front of her.

"What are you doing?" She asked him.

"I'm eating." He replied and started to eat his food.

"What I mean is what are you doing here?"

"Why? I can't be here?" He said coldly.

"Yes. You're not supposed to sit here." She rolled her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter