Chapter 9

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : Hello. Thanks for subscribing, upvoting and commenting my story. Hope you will like the update :) 

 

EUN MI'S POV

I looked up to see who the person was ...

And it was him?

"L.Joe?" 

*What is he doing here? I thought he's with Ricky and Changjo.*

"Yeah, it's me." He said casually.

"What are you doing here?"  I asked him.

There was no response from him. He just smiled and sat next to me.

"When did you get here?" I asked him again.

"I just get here and I saw you're talking to yourself." He replied back.

"Really?"

"Yeah. If you talk to yourself in public. People will call you a weird person."

*Well, he's got a point there. I've got to stop talking to myself.*

"Weird? I guess, I'm weird. Everyone in our school said that to me." I replied back.

"Why?"

"Where's Ricky and Changjo?" I tried to changed the topic.

"I ditched them because I'm bored watching them arguing over stupid things." 

"Really? Haha..." I laughed. We sat in awkward silence for a few minutes. It was very awkward for. I felt awkward. I wondered what did he felt when he was talking to me? Suddenly, he cleared his throat. 

"So.. Where's Chunji?" 

"Huh? Chunji?"

"He came here with you right?" He questioned. I just nodded.

"Where did he go? Why did he leave you here alone?"

"Yes. He's with me before but, he need to meet Jihyun." I explained to him.

"He's going on a date with Jihyun?"

"Yes. Hmm, whatever." I murmured. 

"Why did he leave you here all alone then? At least, he should walk you home."

"He offered to walk me home but, I rejected his offer."

"Why?"

"That's because I don't want to disturb their date."

''Then, how about you? I thought you're his best friend."  He said.

"I... I don't know." I stammered.

"What do you mean by you don't know?"

"I guess, Jihyun is one of the important person in Chunji's life." I answered and forced a smile to him.

"So, you're not an important person in his life?" His question somehow made my heart hurts. 

"Yah! What do you mean? Of course, I'm! I'm his best friend, remember?" I reminded him.

"So, why did he choose to go on a date with other girl?  He should think about your feelings too." He said. Why did he ask me all of this things? To be honest, his question made my heart shattered into pieces.

"Why do you need ask me? I don't know! If you want to know the truth, you should go and ask him yourself!" I sighed.

"Are you mad at me?"

*Of course, I'm mad at you!!!*

"I need to go." I didn't answered his question and stood up from the bench.

"Wait.. Don't go!"  He suddenly held my hand.

*What the hell is he thinking right now?*

"What do you want? Do you want to insult me again?!"

"No... 'I'm hungry!" He pouted. I don't know why but he looks cute though. *NO! Have you lost your mind, Eun Mi? You're suppose to be mad at him!*

"So?" I asked and raised a brow.

"So... Let's have lunch together!'' He suggested out of nowhere.

"What?"

"You heard me. Let's have lunch together." He repeated.

"But, I don't want to have lunch with you." I looked down at my wrist. He was still holding it. I quickly pulled my hand away from him.

"Why?!"

"Because you'll insult me and ask stupid questions again!" I rolled my eyes. 

"Fine, I promise that I won't do that." He just stared at me with an innocent face.

"Why should I have lunch with you?" I questioned.

"Yah! That's because we're friends, remember? We can spend this time together and get to know each other more!"

"BUT---" 

Before I could finish my sentence,  he already dragged me away.

"Fine. What do you want to eat then?" I just sighed.

"I want to eat fast food. How about you?" He asked while searching for fast food restaurants.

"I'm hungry too so, I don't mind." 

 

Third Person Point of View

"Okay. You go  and order the food. I'll find our seats. I'll wait you there."

"It's not fair. You're the guy so, you're the one who suppose to order the food!" She said to him.

"I feel lazy. Whatever. Here, take this. Use the money to pay. Understand?" L.Joe commanded and gave Eun Mi his wallet.

"So, you're going to treat me lunch?"

"Yes. So, go and order the food now."

"Okay.. But---"

"Bye!!!"

*Fine. He always do what he wants.*

 

L.Joe gasped when he looked at the amount of food Eun Mi ordered.

"Yah! You're gonna eat all of that?" L.Joe asked her. She laughed and nodded her head. 

"Yes, I told you that I'm hungry." She smiled to him.

"Seriously?" L.Joe's eyes almost popped out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter