Chapter 3

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Mi woke up at early that day for school. She sat up in her bed and stretched her arms. Then, she showered and changed into her school uniform. She gathered all her hair into a ponytail and tied it with a black hair tie. Her bangs were neatly presented on her forehead. She took one last look at her reflection in the mirror and she was ready for school. After she was done getting ready, she grabbed her backpack that was on the floor. Then, she made her way downstairs for breakfast. She smelled something delicious from the kitchen and headed in that direction. Her mother was already awake and making breakfast. The aroma of the food spread throughout the house.

"Good morning, mom!" Eun Mi said as she kissed her mother's cheeks.

"Good morning to you too!"

"So, you're making breakfast for me today? Don't you need go to work?" 

"I'll go to work a bit late today. The meeting will be held at 10 AM. It has been a long time since I made breakfast for you so I decided to make breakfast for you today." Her mother said. 

"Yeah, that's because you're too busy with your work. But, I'm glad that you made breakfast for me. I really missed your cooking, mom." Eun Mi said and sat at the dining table. She took a sip of the hot chocolate her mother just made for her. She loved hot chocolate so much. Then, she ate the breakfast which was prepared by her beloved mother.

"Thanks for the delicous breakfast, mom! I love you, mom! I need to go to school now. Bye, mom!" Eun Mi thanked her mother and grabbed her backpack to leave for school.

"Okay. Take care! Study hard, okay?" Her mother said.

"I will."

 

EUN MI'S POV

It was Science class. I was just doodling in my notebook. I looked to my right to see the outside view through the window. I placed my left elbow on the desk to support my head while I continued doodling. Suddenly, I jumped a little in my seat when something hit my head. It felt like a crumpled piece of paper. I looked down on the floor and there it was. The ball of paper that was thrown to me. 

*Who threw this thing?!*

I looked around the class but everyone was focusing on the teacher. I grabbed the small crumpled paper, unfolded the paper quietly without being noticed by the teacher and smiled lightly at what was written there.

I'm bored. Let's talk!  - From L.Joe

I chuckled and turned to my left. L.Joe was leaning his head on the table with his eyes closed. But, why is he sending this to me? It's weird. I grabbed my pen and replied.

Yah! Why are you talking to me?

Then, I threw it at his head. He slowly lifted his head, grabbed the paper and read it. After a few seconds, he looked at me with a smile. 

 

L.JOE'S POV 

I was bored during the lesson, so I decided to just sleep during it. When I was about to sleep, something came into mind. I glanced at Eun Mi who was doodling. I grabbed my notebook and tore a piece of paper from it and wrote something. Then, I crumpled the paper and threw it at Eun Mi. I chuckled because it hit her head. I decided to just go back to sleep and wait for her response. 

Suddenly, something hit my head. I looked down on the floor and grabbed the paper. I read her reply and smiled at her. We continued our chat on the paper. We didn't get caught by the teacher, maybe because we sit at the way back. Before I could reply to her fourth reply, the bell rang signaling lunch time.

"Eun Mi, are you going to the canteen today?" I heard Chunji's voice. 

"No, I'll be going to the library today." Eun Mi replied.

"You're not hungry?" Chunji asked her.

"No, I guess not. I already had breakfast this morning. I'm still full." She gathered her stuffs and placed it in her bag. 

"It's not good for your health if you always skip lunch, you know." 

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, Chunji. I'll be going to the library now." She said as she walked out of the class.

"Okay. Yah, L.Joe! Hurry up. I'm hungry!" Chunji said to me. I stood up and foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter