Chapter 4

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Mi left her house as usual and walked to school. She decided to go to school a bit early today. It was a beautiful morning. She looked up and she could see the blue sky and sunshine. She stopped for a while. She closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh air. Suddenly, she heard someone called her name.

*Wait a minute, I know that voice. Who else would it be? It's obviously Chunji's voice.*

"Eun Mi !!! " She stopped walking and turned around. Then, she saw Chunji running towards her. She just smiled and stood there, waiting for him.

"Yah! Why didn't you wait for me today?" Chunji asked. Eun Mi looked at him and she giggled at the sight of him panting.

"I'm sorry but, I wanted to go to school a bit early. Sorry again, Chunji." She said and started walking. 

"How could you? You should tell me that you wanted to go early. We always walk to school together, you know." Chunji said and walked with her.

"Don't be mad. I just wanted to go a bit early today." Eun Mi said and pouted.

Chunji chuckled when he saw she pout. He ruffled her hair which made her heart beat faster. She gulped and fixed her hair once he let go. She felt heat rise up to her cheeks, flustered.

"Yah! Don't ruffle my hair!" She said he just laughed.

"I don't know why but, I like to do that." He said and smiled. He ruffled her hair again.

"You know, it took time to make my hair~" She whinned as she began to fix her hair and he just smiled.

"So, did you get along with your new seatmate?" He suddenly asked. 

"New seatmate? Oh, did you mean, L.Joe?" She asked him back. 

"Yes, who else could it be? Did he talk to you?" Chunji replied. 

"Yes, he talked to me. It's weird, well I think it's really weird. What do you think about it?"

"Really? He talked to you?" He asked her.

She just nodded. Chunji looked a little bit shocked and said, "Wow, that's a first. You also know that he doesn't really talked to other people except me and the rest of Teen Top."

*It's true. People always said that he is an arrogant, heartless and cold-hearted person.* Eun Mi thought.

They walked to school together. He told her so many jokes on the way. The way he laughed, smiled, talked ... to her, She couldn't describe it. Everything that Chunji did just made her heart beat so fast. 

*I'm going crazy! He was so caring and nice to me. Why are you acting like this Chunji? You're making me love you more and more. You don't even notice my feelings for you at all. What am I supposed to do? Should I confess to him?* 

 

They arrived at the school. Eun Mi received death glares again from Chunji's fangirls. 

"I'm going to my locker now. See you in the class later!" Eun Mi said. 

"Okay." Chunji nodded. He got crowded by the girls as usual. 

Eun Mi looked at the crowd and sighed. She went straight to her locker. She arrived at her locker and opened it. Suddenly, a note slipped out from her locker. She picked it up carefully and read it. Her name was written on the note. She already knew who wrote this note. It was another note from those crazy fans of Chunji.

~ Lee Eun Mi ~

Stay away from Chunji oppa and the rest of Teen Top if you don't want anything bad happend t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter