Chapter 10

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Hello. I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE THIS STORY HAS REACHED 150 SUBSCRIBERS AND 62 UPVOTES!!! Thanks for not subscribing, upvoting and commenting my story. Your comments inspired me in some ways. I have decided to continue this story! I will update this story when I have time. I'll be taking my final exam this Wednesday so wish me luck XD

 

Eun Mi and L.Joe were walking home together. The good thing is the mall was not far from their house. The atmosphere was too quiet. Eun Mi felt really awkward walking together with L.Joe. The truth is she didn't know how to start a conversation with people. Because of that, she decided to keep quiet and she was not sure if they have any things in commons.The people that she felt comfortable around her is her mother. And course, Chunji.

"Yah, why are you so quiet?" He asked her.

"Really? I'm always like this." She replied casually.

"Can you be more talkative to me?"

"Sure... But I just don't know what to talk about. Why? Do you feel weird being around with a quiet person like me?"

"It's not like that. You seem to talk a lot when you're with Chunji."

"He's different. He's someone that close to me."

"In that case, I should be close to you too. What do you think?"

"Haha.. Very funny." She rolled her eyes.

"Yah! I'm serious. Why? Do you hate me that much?" He pouted.

"I don't hate you. I don't want to be killed by your crazy fangirls." She muttered.

"Did they bullied you?" He asked her.

"They tried to bully me because of I'm close with Chunji.. I'm used to it. But, I'm not scared of them anyway. Some of them gave up from bullying me because I always ignore them." She explained to him.

"If they do something bad or hurt you again, just tell me." He said.

"Why should I tell you?" She asked him. She was getting more confused. Does he cared for her?

"We've arrived so, I'll go now. See you later on Monday, Eun Mi."

He didn't answer her question. He just gave her a smile. The way he smiled to her made a warm, fuzzy feeling spread inside her heart. He continued walking and leaving her dumbfounded behind. She wondered why in the world L.Joe wanted to be friends with her? Why did he talk her that day? And the most weird thing is why he wanted to spend his time with her today.

*Something's fishy here. Is this some kind of bets that Teen Top members play? Who knows..* Her thought now filled with curiousity.

------

It was Monday. Chunji waited for Eun Mi outside her house as usual. He glanced at the watch on his wrist. School will start in 10 minutes. 

"Where is she? We'll be late for school! She didn't even answer my calls.." Chunji muttered and leaned against the fence, waiting for Eun Mi to come out from her house.

*Should I go in? Maybe not. She probably woke up late this morning. Wait a minute.. Don't tell me she went to school all by herself without telling me again?!* He thought.

"Chunji, what are you still doing here?" He heard someone said.

He turned to his left and saw Eun Mi's mother looking at him.

"I'm waiting for Eun Mi. Why is she late?" Chunji answered politely.

"What? But.. Eun Mi went to school a bit a early this morning."

"Really? But.. She didn't tell me anything."

"Are you two fighting?"

"No. Of course, not. I'll get going now, Mrs. Lee." Chunji smiled and bowed to her.

------

Eun Mi looked at Chunji's seat which in front of her. She looked around the class, most of the students already in the class because the class will start soon.

"He's not here yet." Eun Mi mumbled to herself.

"What did you say?" She saw L.Joe was staring at her with a blank face.

"Urghh.. Nothing."

"Weird."

"Shut up."

------

During the lesson, Chunji entered the class. He said to the teacher that he woke up late this morning. Luckily, the teacher is kind enough and didn't give him detention for being late. Now, she felt guilty. What if Chunji really waited for her this morning?

"Okay class, you all can go now. Don't forget to finish your homework and hand it to me tomorrow morning." Mr. Oh said and he walked out from the class.

"Arghhh! Finally it's lunch time. I'm so hungry!" L.Joe groaned. Now, there's only Eun Mi, Chunji and L.Joe in the class.

"L.Joe, you go to the cafeteria first. I need to to do something." Chunji said. L.Joe nodded and walked out of the class. Eun Mi was about to walk out from the class but she felt someone grabbed her wrist. She turned and saw Chunji was staring at her.

"Are you still mad at me? Why you didn't answer my calls?" Chunji asked her. He waited for her to answer but she didn't reply anything. "Yah.. Don't ignore me, Eun Mi! I'm sorry, okay? Please forgive me!" He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter