Chapter 1

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Mi has a friend who is named Chunji. Chunji is her childhood friend who she grew up with and who is also her best friend. However, something unexpected happened. She accidentally fell in love with him. She didn't even know when she started to fall for him. She just really loved him. The thing is, he didn't know that she love him. She was hiding her feelings for him since they were 14 years old. She didn't want to confess to him because she was too shy. Furthermore, they had been friends for a long time and she was scared that their friendship would be ruined if Chunji knew the truth.

 

*FLASHBACK*

Eun Mi was walking home with Chunji as usual. They always walked home together. Eun Mi looked up at the evening sky. The sky was shining a warm shade of pink and orange. A soft breeze blew and made the leaves on the tree sway from side to side. It was a beautiful and windy evening. The sun was setting as the sky turned orange.

*Should I ask him?*

"Chunji?" Eun Mi turned to look and talked to him.

"Yes?" Chunji looked at her.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked him.

"Sure. What it is?" He asked her back.

"I heard that Jihyun and you like each other." She told him what she heard from the rumors spreading.

"What?" He stopped walking and looked at her.

"Umm.. Is it true?" She wanted to know the truth.

"What are you talking about, Eun Mi?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Didn't y-you hear about the rumors? The r-rumors are already a-all over the school!" She blurted out.

*Okay.. Why am I stuttering?! I shouldn't make it obvious that I like him!*

"I..." He couldn't answer her. He was confused about his feelings he had towards Jihyun. Eun Mi waited for him to say something, but he still didn't answer. He just stayed quiet. She was hoping that Chunji would deny it.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Well, it's okay if you don't want to tell me. I don't mind."

"It's true. I-I guess I like her, but I don't know if she likes me back."

"Well, I'm happy for you. I just want to know the truth, that's all." Eun Mi said and smiled to him. She started walking without Chunji, leaving him behind.

"Yah! Wait for me!" He shouted.

Eun Mi's heart was hurting again and she knew the reason why. Slowly placing her hand on her chest, she felt the pain in her heart. She wanted to cry but she couldn't do that. She couldn't do anything right now. She must accept the fact that he likes someone else.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

The school bell rang, signaling the end of school as students hurried down the stairs and headed out of the school.

"Chunji !" Eun Mi shouted Chunji's name when she saw him. He was leaning against her locker.

"Yah! Chunji !!" She yelled for the second time, but there was still no response from him. She sighed and stood in front of him.

"Don't pretend that you don't hear me! You're in front of my locker, Chunji." She gave him a glare. However, he didn’t even bother to turn his head to her.

*What's wrong with him?* She took a few steps towards him and hit his head with her bag.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He yelled at her. Finally, she got a response from him.

"For ignoring me, idiot! Now, move!" She yelled back at him.

"I was just joking! You're quite bad tempered, aren't you?" He said and moved away from her locker.

Eun Mi unlocked her locker. Then, she put her books in the locker and closed it. She glanced at Chunji and pretended to clean her bag. The truth was she just wanted to .

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning my bag."

"Yah! For your information, my hair is clean, okay? You don’t need to clean or do anything with that precious bag of yours." He said.

"Really? Sorry. But, I thought your hair smells." She said casually and because of that he hit her shoulder with his text book.

"Ouch! Yah! That's hurt!" She said and rubbed the spot where she was hit.

"Serves you right!" He said and stucked his tounge out. He giggled and immediately ran away from her.

"Yah!!! Where do you think you're going? Come back here!!" She yelled after him. 

"No!" He said loudly while running.

*Seriously, that boy...*

Eun Mi ran down the stairs tried to catch him but he was too fast. She was hoping that she would still be able to catch him at the speed he was going. She saw him turn to the corner heading towards the garden. When she turned to the corner, she couldn't see him anymore. *Where did he go?!* 

 

EUN MI'S POV

I walked into the garden in ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter