The Lost Divinity--WinterEssence00 and Shikigami242

A Thousand Memories Review and Poster Shop [BUSY]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Lost Divinity

by WinterEssence00 and Shikigami242


 


 

Title: 5/5

No complaints. It's relevant to the story, and easy to remember.


 

Description: 0/10

I can't give you any points for the description because I have no idea what it means. The questions being asked, so far that I've seen, have nothing to do with what I've read. They're vague and confusing. You don't want to start your readers off with confusion. The description is important. It should be a teaser, an overview of what to expect from the story—without giving away the plot. You need to be able to explain your story, and quickly, or you'll turn readers away.

I got nothing from that description, or the whole forward page, actually. I know who's in it, kind of, because you gave a cast of characters, but not much else about what I'm supposed to get excited about.


 

Plot: 35/35

It's hard to score this because I've only read four chapters, but I like what I've read. I can follow the story easily, I don't know what's about to happen, and there are no glaring gaps. You've obviously planned this story and I thank you for it.


 

Conflicts: 5/10

There haven't been any conflicts yet. I mean, I know there was a power struggle between Kyle and Caleb, and that there was a revolt(Well done comparing it to 'Paradise Lost'.), but nothing has happened yet in the story.


 

Originality: 10/10

You get, and deserve, all the points for this. I, s

Please log in to read the full chapter