Endless Love--ArmyExoticBaby

A Thousand Memories Review and Poster Shop [BUSY]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Endless Love


 

By: ArmyExoticBaby


 


 

Title: 5/5

Short and sweet.


 

Description: 2/10

It's not really a description, it's a long question. And you give away the conflict of the story in it. I know, based on that, that someone's past, and the other one's father, are things that they're going to have to overcome to be together. And since it's a romantic story, I can assume that they do. That's pretty much the whole story there. You gave away too much information on the first page.

 

Plot and Originality: 10/45

This is another one of those stories that I have read repeatedly. The 'Romeo and Juliet' type of love. The sheltered 'Damsel in Distress'(even though it's a guy), and the bad boy with a troubled past. Nothing about it surprised me in those two chapters.


 

Conflicts: 5/10

I saw it coming a mile away, partially because you told me right there on the foreword page that Suho was against their relationship.


 

Grammar and spelling: 8/15

When speaking in first person 'I' should always be capitalized. I saw a lower case 'I' several times during the chapters. Also, I saw spaces before and after periods. That's incorrect. You missed quite a few apostrophes in words that were contracted. I saw 'cant' instead of 'can't', 'dont' instead of 'don't'.


 

Characters: 4/5

You explained wh

Please log in to read the full chapter