Please Don't Leave Me

Racing For Your Love (R)

Yoona: (held him in her arm and shaking him) Taecyeon oppa, Taecyeon oppa. Please wake up , please Taecyeon oppa. Please be alright.

Nichkun: now I kno how u show ur love for us, its by beating us up wit no mercy. Am I right?

Jaebeom: tis is not love, tis is bull tat all.

Nichkhun dad: SHUT UP! If u dnt listen to us then tis is the consciences for it.

Both nichkhun and jaebeom grab the stick from the guard and start beating them up with it angrily, one of the guard swing the stick at nichkhun chest, giving nichkhun the pain in his chest. So they keep on fighting but the more they fight the more tire they get, the principle and teachers grab there phone and was abt to dial the police number but the guard grab the phone and threw it aside and grab their guns pointing at any body who is trying to call. They stood their afraid and not able to do anyting abt it. while Taecyeon dad standing there watching his bleeding in a girl arm, remembering the words his son said before he fainted.

Taecyeon dad: (yell) stop let them go.

The guards, nichkhun, and jaebeom stop and look at Taecyeon dad.

Nichkhun and jaebeom dad: wat!

Taecyeon dad: just let them go. (head back to the limo)

Nichkhun dad and jaebeom parent cant do any ting since it not their people so they just follow behind and headed to the limo, and drove off follow by the guards. Leaving nichkhun and jaebeom standing there confuse wit their parent action. Everybody at the school was relieve as the principle and teachers run to them.

Jaebeom: wat just happen? (still confuse)

Nichkhun: I dnt kno but it just weird.

Jessica: (run to yoona wit yuri) stop standing there and help us already.

They turn around and run to Taecyeon who is still in yoona arm and nichkhun carry Taecyeon to the hospital. Jaebeom turn around looking at eun hye and ji won before he run off.

Jaebeom: we’ll deal wit u ladies later. (run to the hospital)

Principle: ok everybody go back to ur place. Everyting is over now.

Teachers: u all should be in class by now so hurry up and leave. But I hear one word abt tis outside or in side of school then I hunt u down and u will be in trouble wit us.

Students left and went back to there class after the incident at the hospital, they still talk abt it but stop wen teachers were everywhere watching them.

In the Hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nurses ran to them wit a bed and they lay him down on the bed as the nurses puch to the emergency room. Leaving nichkhun, jaebeom, Jessica, yuri, yoona, Minho, and mickey standing outside. Yoona is still crying while waiting for Taecyeon news, other girls tried to cheer her up a little, yuri then turn to look at nichkhun arm, remembering he got hit by the guard.

Yuri: (walk up to nichkhun) nichkhun r u okay? I saw u got hit by one of the guard earlier, maybe u should go check up.

Nichkhun: (look at her) im ok, ill do it later wen Taecyeon is out of the emergency room.

Yuri: but…… (interrupt by ji won)

Ji Won: nichkhun is Taecyeon okay? How is he doing?

Eun Hye: r u okay nichkhun?

Jaebeom: oh wow look who decided to show up. So suddenly u care abt us now. (agrily answering them) u should hav tink abt tis before u girls call our parents.

Ji won: well I was worring abt Taecyeon so I call his parent to let him kno tat his is in the hospital and tat he could come and pick him up.

Eun Hye: and then we accidentally blurt out the school and tat u two r also here too. We didn’t mean to bring tis to u guys. Plus we’re ur fiancé so we hav to care for u guys.

Nichkhun: oh really well u did and u two are not our fiancé, we never accept arrange marriage from our parent since we were a teenager.

Eun hye: (hurt by his word) but we get along very well in front of ur father.

Ji won: yea Taecyeon and I dated before, and I kno he still like me.

Yoona look at ji won wen she saidthe word "date", that break her heart even more worse.

Nichkhun: yea tat wen we were abt 13 years old, and plus I hav to act in front of my parent for tat, it not even real. I hav never like u. so then y do u tink we ran away? It because of tat problem and the dislike for our parents.

Jaebeom: u said tat was before, u two hav never dated for real. It was a force date by ur parent and his dad.

Eun Hye and ji won: (crying) tat not true.

Jessica: y don’t u girls just leave before it get worse in here.

So eun hye and ji won left hurt and angry at the same time, showing hatred for Jessica, yoona, and yuri who is still able to be wit nichkhun, Taecyeon, and jaebeom. they waited outside of the room for a couple hours for Taecyeon, while inside they r trying to exam his brain tumor from getting worse, and bandage the back of his head from bleeding more. The doctors get remove the tumor yet from the condition Taecyeon is in rite now, rite noe he is weak and unstable condition so they hav to wait until he get better a little before removing it. After an hour hav pass, so they walk out of the emergency room and the first ting they see is somebody rushing toward them. Nichkhun, jaebeom, yoona, yuri, and Jessica rush to the doctor asking if Taecyeon is alright.

Nichkhun: doctor is Taecyeon okay?

Jaebeom: yea, how is he right now.

Doctor: slow down one at a time. First is anybody his family her.

Jaebeom and Nichkhun: we’re his brother. Please tell.
Doctor: ok he is in a bad condition right now, we could remove the tumor from his brain yet because of his weak and damage condition so we didn’t want to risk it and stop. We hav to wait until he get better a little bit just hopefully before the tumor get any bigger.

Yoona: bigger? (confuse)

Doctor: yea, and hopefully he wont be in a fever or lost hope in himself. The nurse we’ll bring him to his room and u guys can follow them and stay behind to cheer him up.

Yoona was shock and scare tat Taecyeon will lose hope and leave her of wat the doctor say her and others.

Yuri: oh, and can u also check nichkhun injuries please? (nichkhun look at her)

Doctor: sure ill send the nurse to check him up.

The doctors left them alone following the nurse to the room, while on their way there nichkhun tink abt yuri how worried and care she is for him. They finally arrive at the room and one of the man nurse grab the material and told nichkhun to sit on the couch so they can bandage his bruises. The nurse put some pain reliever cream on the bruise and massage a little around his chest, nichkhun let out a pain sound making yuri felt scare and grab onto Jessica hand and hug her tightly not wanting to see nichkhun painful look.

Nurse: ok u should be okay in a couple day. (wrapping the gauzes around him and then left)

Yuri: thank you.

Nurse: no problem (close the door)

Minho look at how worry yuri is to nichkhun and felt jealousy in him wanting her to worry abt him instead of nichkhun. Mickey felt annoy wit yoona staying by Taecyeon watching him every second, Jessica notice Minho and mickey both look annoy wit unhappy wit nichkhun and Taecyeon here and decided to tel them to go back to class.

Jessica: we should go back to class now. Especially Minho and mickey.

Minho: it ok we can stay here wit u girls.

Mickey: yea missing a couple class wont be a big deal.

Jessica: yea but the attendance will call home and then ur mother will be worry abt u.

Yuri: yuri u two should go.

Minho and mickey: ok then, we’ll see u later (waving good bye to the girls and left the hospital)

Jaebeom: wow disliking us, tat nice.

Nichkhun: maybe u girls should go back to class u too, we can take care of Taecyeon here.

Yoona: no I want to stay here, u all should leave. I can take care of him for u. (look at Jessica) Jessica can u let ur mom kno tat I cant work today, sorry girls.

Yuri: it ok, we will.

Jessica: yea, u stay here. (giving a signal to jaebeom to let him kno tat they need to leave too) come on guys let go, leave yoona here wit Taecyeon.

Jaebeom: yea man (drag nichkhun wit him) let go nichkhun.

Nichkhun: but… but…. But

Jaebeom: no but. we hav to go now.

So everybody left the room and headed back to class, letting the teachers kno tat Taecyeon and yoona wont be attending class today.

In the Room~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona: ( grab Taecyeon hand and held it near her cheek)
Taecyeon please stay strong for me, please be okay. I cant let u died like tis, to be honest I wanted to tell u something today but suddenly everyting just pop up and I wasn’t able to tell u anyting. Now I want u to kno im in love wit u Taecyeon. I dnt kno went or how, I just kno I’ve fallen in love wit u. please wake up? Please dnt leave me. Taecyeon. (crying as she touch his cheek while she holding his hand against her cheek) I kno u dnt like me, I understand tat and once u r well I wnt bother u anymore. But for me please stay alive.

Even though Taecyeon is in a coma but he can hear and notice who is next to him, and giving him spirit and hope to bring him stronger. Many hours hav pass and yoona is still by Taecyeon side, not leaving him one bit as doctor come in sometime to check his status. After tat school was over the nichkhun, jaebeom, Jessica, and yuri went to check on him for a while and bringing yoona some food to eat but she didn’t feel like eating especially wen Taecyeon is in tis condition, it make her doesn’t want to eat at all. After half an hour later the left the room as the girls went to work while the guy goes somewhere else. At work yuri and Jessica keep on tinking abt yoona because she didn’t eat anyting at all and staying at the hospital wit Taecyeon. The guys decide to go to the café restaurant to get some coffee before heading off to work, they park next next to the restaurant and went in. Jessica and yuri notice them and was shock to see them here.

Jaebeom: hi girls.

Jessica: omg hi guys, wat r u doing here?

Jaebeom: we live by the here so we decide to come and get some coffee before heading off to work.

Nichkhun: yea (look at yuri)

Jessica: come on and sit. (showing them their seat) so wat do u guys want?

Jaebeom: just two cup of coffee and noodles bowls.

Nichkhun: not for me I just want coffee.

Jessica: ok I’ll be rite back then.

Jessica went to make some coffee as yuri order noodle bowl for jaebeom. it seem to get busy as the girls went to take order from other customers, so yuri hav to bring the their coffee and noodle. Jaebeom start eating while nichkhun sat there drinking his coffee, after a while later they finish and pay the bill, after tat nichkhun and jaebeom headed straight to their car and motorcycle. Yuri and Jessica watches them as the leave the restaurant, yuri wanted to talk wit nichkhun asking abt his injury and ask him one ting but she was to shy to talk to him so she just watch him leave. Time has pass and it was night already and time for the girls to close the restaurant, while the boys get home from work. Jessica decide to txt yoona if she wanted to go home and in reply back yoona said no she stay another nite at the hospital wit Taecyeon, and also to bring her new cloth tomorrow. After tat they headed home and straight to sleep after a long day of weird and bad day.

In the hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona is still by Taecyeon side, taking care and washing his arm and face. After tat she sat back down next to him and fell a sleep, as she lay her head on his arm.

The next morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody got up at the same time and change for school. But first they headed to the hospital to visit Taecyeon before heading to their classes. In the room yoona is still sleeping until she felt his hand is getting hotter, slightly moving his finger, wit his heartbeat getting lower, she wake up pushing the help button on the wall. The doctors came walk in to the room and check his status, it seem tat he is running a high fever. By the time nichkhun, yuri, jaebeom, and Jessica arrive, they see whole bunch of people running to Taecyeon room. The doctors told yoona to go outside and wait for a while for their new abt him. The guys and girls saw her standing at the door worrying and scare, they immediately run to her.

Nichkhun: wats wrong yoona?

Jaebeom: is everyting okay?

Jessica: slow down guys one question at a time. So yoona wat happen to Taecyeon?

Yoona: (crying) I dnt kno but his hand start to get hotter and so I check his temper. And he start to move his finger a little but wen I check his fore head, Taecyeon oppa is running a fever, making his heart beat running slowly.

Yuri: (pull yoona into a hug) it ok yoona, every ting will be find.

Nichkhun and jaebeom didn’t kno wat do as the start to get angry and mad at their parent for causing Taecyeon like tis. Nichkhun turn to face the wall and punch the wall as hard as possible. Yuri look at him ans see the pain in his face.

Jaebeom: wat ur hand man. It not recover yet.

Nichkhun: my hand is noting, Taecyeon is the one tat important in there.

Nichkhun stood there for a couple minutes and then immediately left to look for his dad and Taecyeon dad for revenge of wat they did to them and taecyeon.

Jaebeom: nichkhun where r u going?

Nichkhun: just stay here. I need to go somewhere for a while. (angry as he walk away)

Yuri notice nichkhun is going to do something and felt worry, so she decide to follow him. Nichkhun go on to his motorcycle and ride to his dad private golf cause they usually at tis time hang out there. Yuri follow wit a taxi tat she see near the school building and told him to follow the motorcycle. After a while he arrive at his dad private and walk to his dad right away. He grab a golf stick as the guards turn around and immediately hit them and beating them up at who ever is in his way. More guards run to their boss protecting them.

Nichkhun dad: nichkhun how dare u come here wit a weapon and beating up people in front of me?

Nichkhun: oh wow, like tis is the first u saw me like tis huh? Not. Im here to revenge for wat u guys did to Taecyeon on yesterday.

Taecyeon dad: Taecyeon? Wat happen and how is he?

Nichkhun: now u care after wat u did to us. His is in the hospital right, laying there in the bed and almost dying right now. And u ask me how is he?

Taecyeon dad: wat! Dying? It cant be. (shock and worry)

Nichkhun: it wont be as soon as I revenge him first.

Nichkhun start fighting wit the guard as he walk closer to them, nichkhun give the guard a signal to stop him immediately. So they start charging forward him, while Taecyeon dad stood there worried and shock of wat nichkhun say to him. Even though nichkhun can fight but his is still injure from yesterday and there were so many guards wit just only by himself. Yuri who was still on the way to look for nichkhun but couldn’t find his motorcycle or him anywhere. Until she saw his motorcycle parking in front of the golf and stop there. She then head in to find nichkhun. While outside Nichkhun is getting tire and the guards are getting an upper hand so they soon knock nichkhun on the ground, he got up and continue fighting and in the end he way able to beat all the guard. But he doesn’t he enough energy to stand so he just kneel on the ground wit blood on his fore head and arm.

Nichkhun dad: (turn to look at Taecyeon dad) r u alrite Mr. OK? (look at nichkhun) I tink u better wat and tink abt wat u’re doing before u come here son.

Nichkhun: (yelling) im not ur son!

Yuri heard nichkhun yelling from distance and follow tat sound. While nichkhun dad and Taecyeon left him there as the rest of the guards help others get up and to the nurse room. Taecyeon dad hav been tinking abt his action lately and wanting to go check on Taecyeon but felt bad and shame not able to look at his son anymore. Yuri walk pass a couple mans as one of them recognize her from yesterday, but nichkhun dad keep on walking cause he knows nichkhun needed her help. She then found nichkhun kneeling down on the grass wit a lot of bruise and run to him.

Nichkhun: (sad tone) ur not my dad anymore, since the day u kill mom and brother, u will never be my father.

Yuri heard wat he say as she get closure to him and felt sad for him, but wen she went in front of him she see his forehead is bleeding a little and bruise everywhere in his body. Immediately she ran to him and grab his face wit both of her hand, nichkhun look up and was shock to see yuri rite in front of him. Nichkhun saw a tears coming down her face and wipe it wit his thumb.

Nichkhun: how did u fine me here? And wat r u doing here?

Yuri: I felt like u were going to do something bad so I follow u here. I wanted to come and stop u from doing the wrong ting but I was too late. (cry as she is touching his face wit her hand)

Nichkhun: sorry yuri, I didn’t want to but Taecyeon is in the hospital and all I could tink of is revenge. Yuri please dnt cry for a loser and lifeless like me. I dnt want to see u sad or worry, all I want to see is u smile yuri. (smile)

Yuri: ur not a loser or lifeless nichkhun, u r a special person tat has a special personality. U hold a special place in my life nichkhun, so please dnt do anyting stupid anymore.

Nichkhun: (trying to stand up but couldn’t cause of the the injures just now) ahh.. Shot tat hurt. (look at yuri who is scare and full of worried) it ok im alright, u dnt need to worry abt me.

Yuri: how can I not worry abt u, especially wen I see u like tis. For once can u not make me worry abt u nichkhun. Please dnt let anyting happen to u anymore, I cant see get hurt or die in front of me. I dnt want u to leave me nichkhun. (crying) I cant live wit out u.

Nichkhun: (shock by her words) wat? Yuri wat did u just said? (wiping her tears away) im not leaving u, Im still here yuri. U can live wit out me yuri, im just a friend to u.

Yuri: (hit his arm away) u kno wat I mean nichkhun. I want to tell u I hav fallin in love wit u, I dnt kno wen but I kno u hold a special place in my heart now. I kno u dnt like me an I accept it but at least dnt tutor urself like tis. Dnt worry I wont bother anymore after Taecyeon is back to healthy again……

Nichkhun pull her into a kiss before she can continue saying more, yuri was shock at first but kiss him back after 3 second later of being shock. They kiss passionately for awhile and then nichkhun break the kiss and touch her cheek wit his hand.

Nichkhun: yuri I so happy rite now. I didn’t kno I hold a special place in ur heart, I also wanted to tell u tat I like u too but wen I see u and Minho talking happily together I thought u both like each other, so I just back away and not confess. (grab her hand) now I hav ur hand, I will never let u go.

Yuri: (smile) nichkhun oppa. I……ii……iii

Nichkhun: (look up at the sky and see tat it was abt to rain) come on lets go before it rain hard. (yuri help him up and walk to the motorcycle)

To bee continue…………………

Will Taecyeon survive?
Will yoona confess to Taecyeon?