I'm Not Leaving With Ouy You (complete)

Racing For Your Love (R)

 

Taecyeon: a key to the secret hall way.

Jaebeom: (shock) a secret hallway? How the hell did he have one?

Taecyeon: well, his mom build it for her sons because she knew one day they would be in danger. But she never knew it would happen so fast, so now it probably somewhere in this room.

Jaebeom: don’t tell me he also have a secret chamber too? (Taecyeon shake his head) how do you know about this so much.

Taecyeon: I‘m his close friend man, he knew him two years earlier than you. (behind the closet he found the key) Found it, man she is good at hiding it.

Taecyeon slid one of the wall cover and found the spot to put the key in, the wall slide to the side and the girls were shock to see a hallway to the whole house. Everybody walk into the secret hallway with two flash light in jaebeom and Taecyeon hand, before they go anywhere farther Taecyeon took the key out and the wall close automated. They walk up to the nichkhun mom room and slid one of the block behind the picture to see what are they doing. While in the room Nichkhun went to his mom bed ad slowly grab the chip from under the bed out, at that time nichkhun dad and guard show up and surround the room. Kang In and his gang was shock and confuse with so many people showing up.

Kang In: Ma…ma…master. What are you doing here?

Mr. Horvejkul: Don’t call me master. I thought you wanted to get rid of me too.

Kang In: (nervously laugh) wha…what! No way, where did you here it from? I’ve always been loyal to you.

Mr. Horvejkul: oh really, I heard at the warehouse on yesterday. (look at him) you know I’ve always had my eyes on you. I’ve always been suspicious of you kang In. (pointing at him) you always been a smart guy, there is no way a smart guy would give up there thing and follow under another guy.

Kang In: (smirk) you think I want to give it up, no no. I want to take thinks slowly one by one. Everything that I’ve done for you and the business are all mine. Never once have you ever take care of it. All of this money and product should have been mine at the first place. Not your. (evilly look at him) I also found out that the reason you married this kid mom was for her family power and money in success of your plan and business. And once you have everything in your hand, you slowly get rid of them one by one.

Mr. Horvejkul: oh really? I put the money and risk for it. You know you should have never follow me then. (slowly grab the gun from his jacket) but everything is too late.

Kang In saw Mr. Horvejkul pull out a gun, he immediately grab nichkhun who is weak and injure from yesterday, in front of him and pointing the gun at nichkhun head. Yuri became scare and wanting to run outside to rescue him but yoona and Jessica pull her back, waiting for an opportunity to come out.

Kang In: (smile) I wouldn’t do that if I were you.

Mr. Horvejkul: even if you kill him, you still cant escape from this house. (evilly look at kang in) I dare you to shot him.

Everybody around the room were confuse by what Mr. Horvejkul just said to nichkhun, and look at him.

Taeyang, Junki: what the heck?

Kang In: such a cruel dad you are master, you have never huh? Once you set for a goal, you would do what ever it take to get it. Your are surely one cruel smart guy.

Mr. Horvejkul: it have a game of chess, the winner get the grand prize and the loser died.

Nichkhun: (look at his dad hurtfully) me, mom, and my brother were a part of this game huh? We were just a toy to you that you can order around and want us gone at anytime you want. Have you ever thought of how mom and my brother feel if they ever find out about this? Was killing mom a part of your plan too? (gripping onto his fist)

Mr. Horvejkul: (look at nichkhun) son, you have to understand. I didn’t want too but I had no choice. If your mom didn’t happen to hear me talk with another people in a room one day, this would have never happen. And I would have not poison her slowly, making her weak and losing memories everyday. Plus your little brother death was an accident, it should have never happen.

Nichkhun: what did she found that makes you kill her? (nichkhun dad look away, not knowing what to say) Answer Me! What did she know? (shout)

Kang In: (evilly laugh) Hahahaha, you don’t what to said to him huh? If you don’t want to tell him then I will. Nichkhun, listen very carefully.

Mr. Horvejkul: (interrupt him) Kang In!

Kang In: What! You dare not to tell him that you kill his grandpa, uncles, and aunties how were in power of the business of the company. And you plan to sell the illegal product out to the countries and the business plan to your rival behind his father-in-law. Your mom accident pass the room one day and heard everything in the room, so he had no choice put to force her to tried the knew drug first and then give her the weak and memory lost medicine that is poison to her. I’m I right master. (evilly glare at him)

Mr. Horvejkul: you basterd! (pointing the gun at him)

Kang In: everything I say is true, I have follow you for almost 20 years and there is nothing I don’t know about you.

Nichkhun: (trying to hold his anger and tears back) how could do this to us? How could you kill grandpa?

Mr. Horvejkul: son, you have to understan………

Nichkhun: (interrupt him) Don’t call me son! I don’t have a father like you, a father that tries to get rid of his family because of money and power. (holding up the chip) is this what you want Mr. Horvejkul? If this is so important to you then I rather give it to your rival instead.

Mr. Horvejkul: nichkhun son, don’t do that. You’ll regret it. (nichkhun is slowly handing Kang-In the chip) nichkhun I order you not to. Listen to me.

nichkhun didn’t listen to him and keep on reaching his hand up to Kang-In hand, Mr. horvejkul was getting angry and mad at nichkhun. He start then reach his gun at nichkhun and shot him in the right shoulder, making nichkhun drop the chip on the floor.

Nichkhun: (shouting in pain) ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuri from the secret hallway was scare and hurt to see him like this and not able to do anything to help him. The room was shock at what Mr. horvejkul just didn’t and begin to attack each other. Kang-In saw the chip rolling to the closet and push nichkhun aside and charge over to the chip. Nichkhun dad seeing Kang-In run for the chip, he follow behind him kicking and punching away from the chip. Those two begin to attack each other, while nichkhun tries to get up and head over to the chip. Junki saw nichkhun going over there and tries to stop him with a couple kick but nichkhun dodge it.
Seeing the room messing with many people fighting in swords and guns, Taecyeon and jaebeom took this opportunity to rescue him.

Taecyeon: you girls stay here and what for us to come back and open the door. We will go rescue him.

Jaebeom: with out our signal you cannot leave this place. (the girls nodded)

Yoona: (before Taecyeon leave, she stop him and give him a passion kiss) please be safe, me and our child will wait for you here. You cannot leave us. (shed a little tears)

Hearing yoona was pregnant, everybody turn to look at her.

Taecyeon: (shock yet happy) yyyyour pregnant? (yoona nodded) when?

Yoona: I just found out three day ago went I’m late on my period. But you have to promise me you will be safe. (look into his eyes)

Taecyeon: (smile) I will. I promise you. (yoona then smile)

Jay: (look at Jessica and kiss her quickly before heading out) wait for me. (Jessica nodded)

Both guys look at the girls one last time and then head out of the secret hallway without anybody noticing them appearing in the middle of the fight. They head over to nichkhun hoping to save him on time. Taeyang saw jaebeom out of no where and so he charge toward him with a sword stopping him from reaching nichkhun. The start to fight with jaebeom dodging taeyang sword move that was aiming for him, a couple of Kang-in saw Taecyeon and attack him too. Seeing jaebeom and Taecyeon fighting dangerously made the girls scare.

Taeyang: (evilly laugh) Hahahaha, god had let me see you again. This time you wont escape from me again jaebeom. (raising up the sword) I’ll make you died painfully.

Jaebeom: (grab one of the sword from the floor) not going to happen.

Taeyang and jaebeom begin to fight each other, taeyang was aiming for jaebeom heart. Slashing his sword everywhere he could as he tries to hit jaebeom. jaebeom manage to dodge all of them, and able to slice taeyang in his chest. With a couple more moves taeyang was injure badly by jaebeom who had a couple cut from taeyang. Seeing him unable to stand jaebeom ignore him and went to help nichkhun who is still fighting with junki. But taeyang didn’t give up, he grab his sword and ran toward jaebeom hoping it would kill him.

Taecyeon: (saw taeyang running to jaebeom) JAEBEOM WATCH OUT! BEHIND YOU! (trying to get over to him)

Hearing Taecyeon shout, jaebeom turn around and immediately dodge the sword and accidentally slash taeyang neck. Leaving jaebeom watching him struggle breathing as he die slowly. After taeyang died in the room, jaebeom and Taecyeon kill some off the guard and went to help nichkhun who were shot by his dad. Every moves of junki were aiming for nichkhun heart, taking his life. Both jaebeom and Taecyeon went in front of nichkhun, fighting junki back away from nichkhun. Giving nichkhun some room to go get the chip while everybody were fighting.

Mr. Horvejkul: (fighting with him) Kang-In you can’t leave this place, I already set the bomb everywhere around this house. Today this place will be your resting place in 30 minutes.

Kang-In: (evilly laugh) Hahahaha don’t underestimate me, if I can get in here then I can get out in peace.

Nichkhun was able to grab the chip from under the desk. Junki seeing him with the chip and kick both jaebeom and Taecyeon aside.

Junki: give that chip to me.

Nichkhun: (stood up with the sword) not over my dead body.

The two begin to fight with each other, but due to the shot earlier nichkhun can’t dodge as fast as he use to be. Junki slash nichkhun a couple time, Taecyeon and jaebeom went to help nichkhun out, able to push Junki back a couple step, while struggling to break free from jaebeom and Taecyeon. Nichkhun took the advantage and threw the sword straight at junki, hitting him right in the chest.

Taecyeon: (went over to nichkhun) nich come on, we have to leave.

Jaebeom: (shout) Jessica, open up.

Both jaebeom and Taecyeon help nichkhun head over to the secret wall.

Kang-In: come back here, you’re not going anywhere with that memory stick.

Kang-In ignore nichkhun dad and run after nichkhun, but didn’t know Mr. Horvejkul was right behind him.

Yuri: (ran to hug him) nichkhun (he smile and hug her back)

Taecyeon: (breathing) we gotta go, they find out soon and catch us. We have to hurry. (they all nodded and continue walking)

Kang-In: (walk into the secret hall and shout) nichkhun (aiming the sword at both yuri and nichkhun) you’re not going anywhere with that memory chip.

Nichkhun: (turn around and saw the sword was about to hit yuri first, so he push her a head, leaving him behind dodging the sword) Go first! I’ll catch up.

Yuri: (Yoona and Jessica hold yuri back from running toward nichkhun) Nichkhun!!!! (sadly shout)

Nichkhun: (shout) GO!!! The bove is about to blow, you all have to hurry and leave now.

Yuri: NO…I’m not leaving with out you.

Taecyeon: Nich………

Nichkhun: (holding the sword with both of his palm) don’t worry, I’ll meet you guys out side. (look at yuri)

Both jaebeom and Taecyeon nodded and grabbed the girls hand, running out of the house as fast as possible. While inside the secret hall way nichkhun is still fighting with Kang-In until a suddenly sword went through Kang-In chest, nichkhun was shock and look behind Kang-In. It was his dad sword, Mr. Horvejkul then pull the sword out of Kang-In chest and smile evilly looking at nichkhun.

Mr. Horvejkul: (look at nichkhun as he step foreword) Son, hand over that chip to me and I’ll pretend you never exist here or know anything about this. We can start over again.

Nichkhun: (walking backward slowly) no, I’m not giving this. (holding tight to the chip) so many thing have happen and yet you expect to pretend nothing happen. You’re not getting this, not over my dead body.

Mr. Horvejkul: oh really, (evil smile) then I guess I better get rid of you like I did to your mom. (rising his sword) I’m sorry son but you force me to do this.

Nichkhun who is injure badly grab the sword that Taecyeon left behind as he was getting ready for what ever his dad about to do. While on the floor Kang-in who is still not dead tries to get up by using his sword, nichkhun and hid dad begin to fight with each other. Every moment of his dad were trying to aim for his life, due to his injure nichkhun was unable to dodge a few sword moment. So he was slash on the left foot by his dad, Kang-In stood up and sneakily over to Mr. Horvejkul as he look for a chance to stab him during Mr. horvejkul fight with his son. Seeing nichkhun grab a hold of his dad sword, Kang-In charge forward and stab Mr. Horvejkul in the back. Grabbing a hold of his neck, Kang-In pull him back away from nichkhun.

Kang-In: (look at nichkhun) you better run, there is no time left. (took a deep breath) sorry for what I’ve done to you. Please forgive me, please spare my family. they are innocent, they don't know anything about this and please don't ell them anyway. I don't want them to know about me.

Nichkhun: (shock and confuse) I..I… I won't Kang-In hyung.

Kang-In: (shout) JUST GO!! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS WAITING FOR YOU. (Mr. Horvejkul strugle to break free by stabbing him with his sword) but remember don’t follow your dad step. So run nichkhun, run. and thank you nichkhun.

Nichkhun look at Kang-In one last time and nodded, nichkhun then run toward the exit.

Mr. Horvejkul: (shout as he struggle from Kang-In) NICHKHUN GET BACK HERE!! Let go of me Kang-IN (continue stabbing him)

Kang-In: (painful tone) not this time. You’re dying with me.

In five minutes later the whole house explode, with Taecyeon, yoona, Jessica, jaebeom, and yuri jumping to the ground for cover. Yuri immediately got up and look at the house with full of tears in her eyes as she couldn’t seem to see nichkhun anywhere. Yuri was about to run into the fire house to look for nichkhun but yoona and Jessica stop her.

Yuri: (crying) let go of me, I need to look for nichkhun. He has to be okay, he can’t leave me yet.

Yoona: but it’s to dangerous right now. Plus we don’t who can still be a live in that explosive.

Jessica: yuri calm down, (grab her face) you need to stay strong.

Yuri: (kneel to the ground) how can I? he told me he will be alive, and meet me here. Why? (yoona and Jessica hug her) please nichkhun oppa, please be alive.

Taecyeon and jaebeom stood there watching the girls hugging and crying to each other, as they felt hurt losing the best friend in that explosive. Suddenly a shadow appear walking from the backyard, he seem to be injured walking toward them. Both guys then look up at the shadow, it seem to come closure to them. Soon they realize it was nichkhun.

Jaebeom: (shock) Oh My God, his still alive.

Taecyeon: he escape (happy tone) he have escape from death. (running toward him)

The girls then look up at the guy and Taecyeon running to a man, yuri look over at where Taecyeon is running too. And see nichkhun walking to them, she immediately got up and run to him. Jumping into his arm and embracing him tightly. Nichkhun smile and embrace her back with a big smile as he pat her back lightly.

Nichkhun: I told you I’ll meet you here, plus you told me your not leaving without me so how could I let you wait for me here forever.

Yuri: (crying in happiness) oppa, don’t ever leave me again.

Nichkhun: (break the hug and smile) I won’t I promise you that for sure. (wipe her tears away lightly) from now on, I will make you happy and laugh. No more crying. (kiss her lightly)

Taecyeon: (cough) don’t forget we are still her. (holding yoona hand)

Jaebeom: all he remember is his girlfriend and not us anymore. Especially what we been through to save him.

Yoona, Jessica: Don’t be jealous you two, let the couple have there moment after being separate for so long.

Yoona: (look at Taecyeon) hopefully our child don’t have that jealous and whinny face from you.

Taecyeon: what! It is true babe. Plus I’m the daddy, so there is no way the baby will escape my gene. (smile and kissing on the cheek)

Nichkhun: (confuse as he look at Taecyeon and yoona) eait, your telling me your going to be a father soon? (Taecyeon nodded) man, there is no way you beat me at that.

Jaebeom: we better hurry nich or else somebody with talk and talk about it.

Yuri, Jessica: hey! We’re not a mama pig you know that. (looking at there boyfriend)

Nichkhun: (putting his arm over yuri shoulder for support) I’m not saying you are honey.

Jaebeom: wait I still wondering how you escape from that explosive? I thought you wouldn’t make it out on time.

Nichkhun: I wasn’t, until Kang-In help me by pulling my dad back from stabbing me. And so he told me to run while I still can. (look at the house) I didn’t know he would have a soft heart after knowing that he will die soon. I guess me and him are even now.

Taecyeon: yeah, you should let go of everything. It not worth it to have a grudge on you forever. But what are you going to do with the chip.

Nichkhun: (sign) I know, that why I won’t follow my dad step. But I will succeed in the family business and start over again from the beginning this time. And I thing I will get rid of it, probably burn it.

Jessica: wow so confident huh?

Nichkhun: yup, that how I raise my family and kids. (smile and look at yuri)

Yuri: (laugh) hahaha yeah right, I didn’t except your propose yet?

Nichkhun: soon honey, soon you will.

Yoona: come on, we better get going before the police and others arrive. Nichkhun also need his treatment too. Let head back to the car. (smile)

Everybody: (smile) okay.

All three couples hold each other hand and walk away from the burning house, with everything is over now. And no threat from anybody, after 10 minute later the fire truck and the police have arrive to the scene but nothing was left as everything where to the ground. Every last pieces of evident where gone. Leaving them a mystery to solve and the couples a new life to start with again.

The end……………………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hi, everybody

this story have come to an end, and thank you all for reading my story. and sorry about a ending but that all i could think of for now. Thank you again.

Linda

P.S. I have been working/complete other story too. so please stop by and sometime. thank you.

Scandal became True
My Other Half
A Love that Hurts*
The Last Stop, Forever With You*

I'm also planning to wirte another story too but i have to finish the one i'm working on now first. which are the one with a start next to it. thank you for your time.