Rage or Jealousy??

Racing For Your Love (R)

Mickey: so were is ur girls? Since where ever u go there will be girls will to be wit u and all those kind of ? And please stop looking at yoona.

Taecyeon: (tried to calm down) I dnt hav one. And wat the heck r u talking abt? Do u hav any girls? I bet u dnt anyway. Wat is she to u?

Mickey: (getting angry) u kno wat I mean. (glare at him) I dnt hav any because im an honest guy who look for true love not like some in rich master player like u wondering around the school. She my friend and I dnt ting she like u anyway. Plus u have tat ji won who follow u every where and everybody kno she like u, and u could go out wit her.

Yoona heard tat and feel a little jealous in her.

Taecyeon: (piss off) wat the r u? u better watch wat ur saying before u regret it. (holding his fist back and jealous) how do u kno she doesn’t like me? She not ur girlfriend or anyting anyway. Plus ji won is just my friend not my girlfriend .

Yoona notice Taecyeon getting piss off and jealousy by mickey and decide to break them up before they start to fight.

Yoona: would u guy stop it already. (look at Taecyeon) sorry I gotta go. (left the cafeteria)

Nichkhun: dude r u okay? I tink u should run after her and see wat wrong wit her.

Taecyeon: oh ok I’ll go check on her. ( ran after yoona)

Yuri: mickey wat wrong wit u today?

Minho: I tink I kno wat gotten into him.

Mickey: sorry my bad.

Jaebeom: wow drama on the first day of school.

Jessica: yea totally.

Nickhun: I gotta go too. See u guys later. (left)

Jaebeom: oh ok.

Outside the school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona left the cafeteria before tings can get any worse and decide to sit down on the bench near the tree, Taecyeon ran outside and see yoona sitting there so he walk to her.

Taecyeon: (from behind) hey there, r u okay?

Yoona: (turn around) oh hi, im okay. Y did u come out here?

Taecyeon: tat good. Just to see if u were okay tat all. (sat down nxt to her)

Yoona: thanks, sorry abt earlier at the cafeteria.

Taecyeon: it ok no problem anyway. It ur name yoona? (smile)

Yoona: yea. (smile)

Suddenly a bunch of girl walk by and saw Taecyeon sitting there and ran to him, pushing yoona out of the way. They were all flirting wit him as he tried to escape but cant, yoona who thought he was flirting wit them and walk away wit a sad face.

The roof~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the roof nichkhun sat near the end of the roof tinking and trying to forget ting but couldn’t forget abt it, it hard to forget wen all bad ting happen rite in front of his face. Yuri did kno wat to do so she decide to go to the roof top for some fresh air, wen she is on top of the roof she spotted nichkhun sitting at the edge of the roof. Looking at him and wondering wat is he tinking, she want to come over there and sat next to him but didn’t so she back away but bump into something. Nichkhun heard a sound from behind and turn around to see who it is, unexpectedly it was yuri. So she walk over to him and sat next to him.

Nichkhun: hi, y didn’t u come over earlier?

Yuri: hi, I didn’t want to bother u so I didn’t come over. (lying to him)

Nichkhun: oh ok. But y r u up here?

Yuri: I just wanted some fresh air tat all. Wat abt u?

Nichkhun: ok, me? I just want to hav some peace and calm in my mind.

Yuri: it sound like u hav a lot of trouble in ur mind.

Nichkhun: yea (suddenly the bell ring) well it time to go. Wat class do u hav next?

Yuri: history.

Nichkhun: sweet me too. Lets go together then.

So they left together and walking to class, on their way their Minho saw her walking wit nichkhun and decide to walk up to her, so he can separate her wit nichkhun.

Minho: hi yuri. Wats up?

Yuri: noting much, I was just on my way to class wit nichkhun.

Minho: oh really, wat class?

Yuri: history.

Minho: oh I hav math next to you. (sad tone)

In history~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon and nichkhun was seating on the other side of the room cause Mrs. Yoo want the boys to seat on the other side while the girl on the side. Taecyeon hav been thinking abt yoona the whole entire class and keep on glancing at her. Yoona notice Taecyeon keep on looking at her and tries to ignore it like noting is next to her, while nichkhun tried to get yuri attention but couldnt cause she is trying to ignore him. After history the continue on wit their next class which is science, it like destiny because yuri and nichkhun seem to hav a lot of class together. While Taecyeon and yoona hav science too but in a different class, Minho was seating next to yuri and talking to her, nichkhun who sat in front across form her kept on turning his back to look at her. Yuri notice nichkhun looking at her and couldn’t stop but smile, Minho start to get annoy by nichkhun, after 6minuted hav pass Mr. Choi assign a lab for two people.

Mr Choi: ok everybody pick a student as ur partner for the lab. We will review chemistry today and work on physic tomorrow.

So everybody wen to pick a partner, nichkhun walked to yuri and wanted to ask her to be his partner but Minho ask first and yuri say yes to him leaving nichkhun feeling sad and jealous. Eun Hye walk up to him and grab his arm.

Eun Hye: u and me together as a partner lab. (smile)

Nichkhun didn’t kno wat to say and just nodded, after everybody pick a partner Mr Choice assign them to table and work. Nichkhun and eun hye work on the same table as yuri and Minho, but nichkhun seem to not pay attention much to yuri wit eun hye keep on talking to him. Yuri who stood in front notice nichkhun is not trying to look or talk to her anymore like his use to earlier, she feel something in as eun hye getting closer to him.

Yuri thought: wat is wrong wit me? Y do I hav all tis feeling in me?

Minho look over at her noticing her standing there spacing out, and decided to shake her off.

Minho: yuri yuri earth to yuri. R u okay?

Yuri: (shake her head off) maybe, im just a little tire tat all.

Taecyeon and Yoona science class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In class Taecyeon and yoona were seating next to each other while mickey and ji won on the other side of them. They r also during the same as other science class but wit a little different project assign to each group and also wit an assign partner by Ms. Han.

Ms Han: ok I hav the list posted on the smart board, so go look for ur partner and start working on the chemical in front of u.

So everybody look at the board and the first ting yoona and Taecyeon notice tat they were assign to each other and mickey wit yuri. Yoona was shock by it but she felt a little happy in her. Taecyeon turn and smile at her, while ji won was mad not able to be partner wit Taecyeon. Mickey was unhappy abt the list but they couldn’t do any ting abt it so they just start working on it.

Taecyeon: seem like a coincidence again. R u ready partner?

Yoona: yea.

They start mixing chemical and recording their data as they go along. After 50 minutes have pass they clean up the stuff and yoona accidentally spill the chemical on Taecyeon arm. He was in pain but didn’t yel or make any noise instead he just grab his wrist wit a pain face., yoona put everyting down and grab his arm immediately and apologizes. Taecyeon stood there looking at her concern and worry face for him, as he felt happy and hurt in the arm at the same time. Mickey on the side saw how yoona was so worried and caring for Taecyeon and felt jealous.

Ms. Han: omg, Taecyeon u ok? Yoona take him to the nurse now before the chemical can get any further into his blood, I’ll clean up everyting. Go.

Yoona: ok Ms. Han

Yoona grab her and his stuff, and help him to the nurse immediately. The hav reach the nurse and sat on the bed as the nurse get the first aid kit to Taecyeon, yoona sat nest to him holding on to his hand tightly as he is in pain. Taecyeon look at how yoona is holding tightly to him, feeling her worries for him and smile at her.

Yoona: how can u smile wen ur arm hav a big wound like tis on ur arm? (worried tone)

Taecyeon: because ur next to me.

Yoona: stop joking around.

The nurse then came back wit the antibacterial alcohol, gauzes wrap, pain reliever, and medicine. She put the antibacterial alcohol on his burn wound tat it in his arm, he let out pain sound feeling his arm burn. Yoona holding his hand tightly while other hand around his arm and a tear feel down from her eye to her cheek. After tat the nurse put the pain reliever on his wound and wrap it up wit gauzes, after tat she give a medicine to drink so tat he doesn’t felt pain or dizziness from the chemical in his wound.

Nurse: u’ll be fine for at least a week or two, but if u feel unwell or pain u hav to come and see me rite away because the chemical can affect u in many way like blackout/faint, pain, dizziness, and many more ting can happen.

Yoona hearing all of those ting felt bad and scare for him, and grip tighter to his right arm.

Taecyeon: ok thanks nurse.

Nurse: ur welcome, ill let u two a lone and rest up a little bit since there is only 10 minutes left. (left the room)

After she left the room Taecyeon turn his head toward yoona who is still in tears a little, he then wipe the tear wit his thumb away.

Taecyeon: it ok yoona, everyting is alrite and im still here.

Yoona: if it wasn’t for my clumsiness u would hav not been in tis situation.

Taecyeon: (got closer to her and wiping the tears from her cheek) dnt worry, it not a big deal.

They soon realize they’re only an inch away from each other, he lean in closure an was abt to kiss her but the bell ring and yoona move away and left the room. Taecyeon seating there confuse at his action and feeling for her.

Taecyeon: wat the hell im I doing? Tis cant be happening. (shake his head, then got up and left to his next class)

Nichkhun and jaebeom waiting for Taecyeon at the locker, he see him walking down the hallway wit his hand wrap up and ran to him.

Nichkhun: dude wats wrong wit ur arm r u okay? (holding his arm up and looking at it closely)

Jaebeom: oh my taec, dud r u okay man?

Taecyeon noting man, it was just an accident in science tat all.

Nichkhun: ok but still tell me if it still hurt or wat ever tat bother u. okay?

Taecyeon: ok man. By the way how was class anyway for u guys?

Jaebom: it great for me, I had dance class wit Jessica again and we were partner in the dance class.

Nichkhun: same as usual.

Taecyeon: oh ok then.

Jaebeom: I gotta go to my English class see u later. (wave good bye and left)

Nichkhun and Taecyeon: see ya and stay out of trouble. (yell across the hall)

Nichkhun: come on I’ll carry the books for u. wat class do u have?

Taecyeon: I hav art next.

Nichkhun: sweet me too. Lets go then.

So they head straight to art class just down the hall way, wen they walk into the class seating in the back of the room. Then the girls walk into the class.

Jessica: com on lets seat in the back of the class since there are only three seat left.

Yuri and yoona: ok let go.

So they went to the back and sat down yoona sat next to a man while other sat down next to each other. Yoona drop her pencil on the floor and a man pick it up for her, yoona was shock at the man it was Taecyeon. He was also shock too.

Taecyeon: hi there.

Yoona: hi (then look away)

Nichkhun turn around and notice yuri was seating next to yoona and wanted to walk over and talk to her but the teacher came in and start talking so he just sat there.

Teacher: hi im Mrs. Lee. Nice to see u all here today.

Students: Hi Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee: ok today we will first start wit arranging seat, so please everybody stand up and seat in the order of boy girl boy girl please.

Everybody didn’t as she ask them too, yuri hav to move her seat in between nichkhun and Taecyeon, while Jessica just sat were she is. Because she was seating next to the wall so she dnt hav to move at all.

Mrs. Lee: ok tat good, now we will start on tracing ur most lovable person in ur life.

So everybody grab a pencil and start tracing but Taecyeon just sat tinking of his parent wen he/she was a child. While nichkhun start to draw his mother and brother, 25 minutes later and Taecyeon is still sitting there, looking down and remembering his child hood. Yoona turn her head to look at Taecyeon who is just sitting there looking at his pencil, she notice there is something wrong or bothering him by telling from his face. Then suddenly Mrs. Lee walk by everybody and stop at Taecyeon seeing his paper is still blank.

Mrs. Lee: Taecyeon r u okay there?

Taecyeon: (look up at her) yea yea everyting is fine.

Mrs. Lee: then y arent u drawing? Is something bothering u? do u need to go to the nurse? U arm look pretty bad.

Hearing Mrs. Lee say the word nurse caught yoona attention.

Taecyeon: it because I dnt hav any body to draw, it just tat something happen tat all. Oh and my arm is fine. Can I go outside a some air please Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee: (seeing his sad/hurt face and give in) sure go ahead, but can I talk to u after class?

Taecyeon: umm yea sure y not. (he then rush outside)

Wen he is outside, Taecyeon walk straight to the corner of grass field and kneel down on the grass punching the grass, suddenly he faint on the ground. It been 15 minutes, in class yoona keep on tinking abt Taecyeon, wondering wat he is doing or how is he, so she decide to check on him.

Yoona: Mrs. Lee can I go to the bathroom?

Mrs. Lee: Sure, oh and can u also go check o Taecyeon for me?

Yoona: sure.

Too be continue………………………………