The Chase

Racing For Your Love (R)

 

The next morning, cell phone alarm start to ring. She reach over and shut it off, she felt a pair of arm slowly moving around her waist. She turn around to saw nichkhun is know awake with her, he give her a good morning kiss on the lip and smile.

Nichkhun: (smile) morning beauty.

Yuri: (morning) Morning handsome. Sorry about the noise.

Nichkhun: it okay, but do you usually wake up this earlier at 5:00am?

Yuri: yeah, it because girls takes a long time to get ready especially with the other two girls in the apartment. (nichkhun laugh) we better go back before the girls get even more worried. I have receive about 10 calls from them already.

Nichkhun: ok babe.

Yuri got out of bed with a blanket covering her body and head to the bathroom to change, while nichkhun went to us the other bathroom outside of their bedroom and wash up. After 30 minutes of changing, the couple headed down to the lobby and check out of the room. Nichkhun then drove yuri back to her apartment so she could change into new cloth, he went back to his penthouse and change too. In the girl apartment, everybody was awake and happy to see yuri back.

Jessica: where have you been all night?

Yoona: we were worry about you?

Yuri: sorry girl, my phone vibrate. Nichkhun took me to the beach a told me what you girls would have not expect off. After the talk we where about to head back it start to rain really hard so hard so we had to stop some place to rest.

Jessica: (smile) wow, I wonder what happen between you two last night? (yuri blush)

Yoona: Wait, what did nichkhun tell you? Is it something bad?

Yuri: you know how they all act different after that call durin lunch time? (Jessica and yoona nodded there head) will it was a bad call from the past ex-gang member, and now they are after them for revenge.

Yoona, Jessica: WHAT! REVENGE?!

Yoona: no wonder he was acting different, why didn’t he tell me about this?

Yuri: it because they were afraid of getting us in to trouble so they didn’t dare to tell you anything.

Jessica: this is not going to be good, I have to ask jaebeom about this. Come on girl get ready, we need to talk with the guys.

The girls made a quick change and wash up for school. They headed to their car and immediately drive to the school. At school the guy was waiting for them at the same place as usual, the girls finally arrive and walk up to them.

Yoona: (grab onto Taecyeon arm) oppa, is there something you’re not telling me about?

Jessica: (grab jaebeom hand) why didn’t you guys tell us that somebody is after you now?

Both Taecyeon and jaebeom was shock to hear them two knowing what is going on.

Taecyeon, jaebeom: (look at nichkhun) you told yuri? (nichkhun look down and nodded)

Yoona: (slightly hit Taecyeon in his chest as she cries in tears) how can you not tell me about this? How can you hide this from me? Are you also planning to leave me with out any note or tell me about it? Oppa, have you ever consider how us girls feel about this?

Taecyeon: (pull yoona into his embrace) I’m sorry babe, I didn’t mean to hide it from you. I just don’t know how to tell you or don’t want to cause you any trouble if they find out. (tightly embrace her) I’m sorry babe, please forgive me.

Yoona: oppa, I don’t anything to happen to you. Don’t ever hide anything from me, and don’t leave me. (hugging him back tightly)

Jessica: (look at jaebeom) it all your fault, you guy made us girls cries all the time. It all your fault jaebeom. (shedding in tears)

Jaebeom: (walk closer to Jessica and wipe her tears away with both of his hands) ok, it my fault. I’m sorry babe, we didn’t mean to hide anything from you all. Sorry.

Taecyeon and jaebeom then turn to look at nichkhun.

Nichkhun: before you guys say something, I want to tell you that I thought about it clearly before I told yuri. I knew the girls would get weak and cry, but it would be worse if one day they found us dead with out telling them. That why I told yuri.

Yuri, yoona, Jessica: (all look at their boyfriend) Dead!? What do you mean dead? What more are you hiding from us?

Yuri: nichkhun. (look at him evilly) are you not telling me about the dead part?

Yoona: (break the hug and look at him) how you have to died? (shaky voice) why? Oppa, tell me.

Jessica: okay, if you don’t tell me about anything else then I will not talk to you any more. (cross her arm and look away)

Jaebeom: babe. (went in front of her) babe, please no silent treatment please. Ok umm how do I say this. (scratch the back of his head)

Nichkhun: let go to the side corner of the wall and not block other people way.

They all went to the side corner of the wall, then the girls look at their boyfriend again. Waiting for their answer.

Taecyeon: ok, a few years ago we were in this gang call Fang a.k.a. no mercy. They are known for never let anybody behind. So we don’t know how we get into that gang but we end up in it for nearly two and half years before we surrender to the side of the cop. It because we were being suspect by them, they thought we stole something from them. Something important that we don’t even know. So before the main gang being drag away, he told all he would come back for us one day.

Nichkhun: I been searching for that data file but I can’t find it anywhere.

Jaebeom: and now they are after us.

Yoona: how can this be?

Yuri: I’m not feeling good about this honey.

Nichkhun: me either, but now is the time to go back to class. We’ll continue talking about this later. Come on babe (grab her hand and walk to class)

Nichkhun give the boys a signal to drag them to class before they ask more information about the gang thing. Taecyeon and jaebeom immediately did the same thing like nichkhun did. During the whole classes session the girls only think about the gang and their boyfriend, fearing something bad might happen to them. Even when it was lunch time, the girls hardly talk. Minho and mickey notice the girls are acting strange, eun hye and ji won kept wonder why everybody acting strange today. After lunch time was over and everybody went back to class, and continue to think about it until school was over and everybody was at the front entrance of the school.

Jessica: oh my gosh, I thought school would never be over. I keep on thinking about what we discuss this morning.

Yoona, yuri: me too. I couldn’t concentrated at all.

The girls continue to talk while the guys stand next to them and listen. Nichkhun receive a mysterious call again, and answer right away.

Nichkhun: yeoboseyo.

Mysterious man: hi nichkhun, it me again.

Nichkhun: (shock) what do you want?

Hearing that from nichkhun, the group turn to look at him right away?

Mysterious man: (laughing) what’s wrong nick? Can’t I call you cause I miss you. (laugh) no I just kidding, I’m just letting you know that I came by to check on you and the guys.

Nichkhun: What? (look around) where the hell are you? And how the hell do you know where am I?

Mysterious man: you don’t need to know about that. (took a deep breath) you know something, you got some serious nice girls around you guys.

Nichkhun: you better not ing do anything to them.

Nichkhun then spotted him across the park on the other side of the parking lot. The mysterious man then wave his hand at them, Taecyeon and jaebeom seeing nichkhun standing in one position and looking at one direction. They look over were nichkhun was looking and recognize the man.

Mysterious Man: well nice talking to you, I have to go. See you next time nick. (laugh and hang up the phone)

Nichkhun: (shout a little) NO! NO! NO! (look at the man who is walking away) I can’t let you go again. Babe watch my backpack and stay here, don’t go anywhere else.

Nichkhun run after the man, Taecyeon and jaebeom also left their bag behind and run after the man too. They ran through the parking lot to the other side of the man and then out of the street. While the girls stand behind confuse and scare as they watch them run after somebody. Both Minho and mickey were confuse at what happen, so they went up to the girls.

Minho: did something happen yuri?

Mickey: who are they chasing yoona? Is everything okay?

Yuri: yeah, but we don’t know who they are chasing either.

Yoona: everything is fine.

After a short talk the girls tell them to leave ahead with out them as they wait for their boyfriend. While the guys are still chasing the mysterious man, but the man was no where found. The mysterious man walk fast from place to place making them confuse, as they split hoping they would be able to catch the mysterious man. From the corner of the store to the street, they can only see the shadow of the mysterious man walking around the place but can never catch up. After 35 minutes later they run back to the school, and meet up with the girls at the school. Yuri, yoona, and Jessica was relieve to see their boyfriend again, they thought something happen to them.

Yuri: what happen honey? You’ve been gone for so long.

Yoona: yeah, you guys left us here confuse and scared to death.

Jessica: did you see somebody familiar?

Nichkhun: we chase after the mysterious man that have been calling me this couple of days. But we can’t catch him anywhere.

Taecyeon: (catching up with his breath) he can’t be that far from here. He must be somewhere, there is no way he can appear and disappear.

Jaebeom: yeah, I’m out of breath. (breathing)

Jessica: why don’t we stop at my restaurant.

They all agree and ride to her restaurant, then everybody went to the corner where they can privately talk with out any interrupt.

Yoona: (grab his hand) so who did you chase? Was it that man from the gang.

Taecyeon: yeah it was him, I would recognize from anywhere.

Jaebeom: it just to bad we can’t catch him, and it was our only chance yet we still can’t.

Nichkhun: I know, next time I see him I won’t let him go that easily.

Yuri: honey, take it easy. (look at him) just be safe.

Jessica: yeah, we don’t want to fear about you guys getting hurt, just be safe.

Jaebeom: don’t worry babe, we will be find.

Jessica then went to get some food for them, while other continue to talk except for nichkhun. As he remember the words that mysterious man said about the girls, fearing he might go after the girls next.

To be continue………………………
What will happen to the girls?
Can nichkhun find the truth behind the data file that the mysterious man want?
Will they be able to catch the man again?

Please comments. Thank you.