Homecoming Party

Racing For Your Love (R)

Nichkhun: what? (confuse)

Minsun: I’ll tell you later tonight.

Nichkhun: y can’t u tell me now?

Minsun: it because I wanted to tell u about it at the right time.

Nichkhun: ok then.

Ji won: (walk up to Taecyeon) Hi oppa, umm hav u think about it.

Taecyeon: oh hi, umm (looking at yoona who is also looking at him) sorry ji won. I can’t be ur date to the party.

Ji won: (sad) what? Y? it is because of yoona?

Taecyeon: I already told u we cant be together. I only hav yoona in my heart.

Ji Won: (angry) yoona this yoona tat. For once cant u tink abt me? Do u kno how I feel? Taecyeon oppa I’m your fiancé.

Taecyeon: Ji won I did think about your feeling it just tat I hav never like u, and if I didn’t tink abt u it would continue hurt u seeing me and yoona. Your not my fiancé, we didn’t hav an engagement party yet, plus it was a force by our parent.

Ji Won: (angrily) Taecyeon, no matter wat u said I will ignore it. U are mine and our engagement is near by, soon we will be engage in two weeks. (walk away)

Nichkhun: wow somebody seem angry.

Jaebeom: yea it look like she was abt to kill somebody.

Taecyeon: u think. I tried to tell her but she wont listen, even wen I tried to clear tings out she just ignore.
Nichkhun: well she is raise in a wealthy family, which spoil her a lot.

Jaebeom: yea. Come on let get back to work. (they all headed back to work)

After a couple hour of decorating in the back of the school, everybody was done and headed straight home to get change. It was 6:30 pm guys and girls were changing into their outfit, an hour later everybody was in their suit and dresses, they headed to the school party. The guys was the first to arrive at the school and waited for the girls to come. After a couple minutes later they hav arrive, the got out of the car and the guys were stunt by the girls beauty. Jessica smile and walk to jaebeom and give him a quick kiss, Taecyeon walk up to yoona and give her a kiss on the cheek. While nichkhun stood there lost by yuri beauty in the dress. Suddenly minsun show up and walk to nichkhun, Minho and mickey also arrive too. They walk to the girls.

Minho: yuri u look beautiful tonight. Are u ready?

Yuri: (look at nichkhun and then Minho) yea lets go (sad tone)

Mickey: Im guessing u two are going together then (sadly looking at yoona)

Yoona: Im sorry mickey, I should hav told u about this earlier. It just tat I was excited and we had so many work so I didn’t get a chance to tell u.

Mickey: it ok yoona, u don’t hav to explain to me. I get it anyway, but let me ask u this questions. (yoona looking at him weirdly) between me and Taecyeon who would u want to be with the most?

Yoona: mickey u know my answer, it would hav been Taecyeon oppa.

Mickey: (sadly) ok then, what if Taecyeon doesn’t exist in your life and one day I ask u to be my girlfriend, would u accept me?

Yoona: (she notice Taecyeon was getting angry by the way she held her hand) even if Taecyeon doesn’t exist in my life, I would hav search for him until he exist because wit out him I would rather died than live in this world. But for u mickey, I only treated u as a brother. I never think about u being more then just a brother to me. Im sorry mickey.

Mickey: I understand. (sadly walk away)

Yoona felt sad seeing him hurt but there no other way she cant do except telling him the truth. So then they walk to the party together, nichkhun from behind cant leave his eye off of yuri. At the party they were dancing and partying, Taecyeon and yoona were like glue to each other as she watch him from flirting wit other and from girls coming to him. While jaebeom and Jessica were having a dance off at the dance floor. Minho and yuri were walking around while nichkhun and minsun on the other side of the pole. Then Taecyeon and jaebeom grab a beer and drink and talking happily with their girlfriend next to them. After a couple later they stop and head back to the table, Taecyeon and jaebeom spotted nichkhun on the other wit minsun and decide to walk to him. Minho and yuri were only a couple feet away from nichkhun and minsun.

Nichkhun: now can u tell me about what u notice?

Minsun: ok ok. I notice there’s a special person in your heart, I notice you care dearly about her and you’re jealous went she wit another guy. I also kno or feel tat you are hiding something from me, and if im not wrong it has something to do wit your brother too. Is there something u need to tell me about?

Nichkhun: (shock) wh wh what? Wat are u talking about minsun? And Im not hiding anything from u? y do u come up wit all of this question?

Minsun: I don’t know, I just feel it every time im wit u I can feel tat u are thinking about another women, tat probably y I came up wit all of this question. But thank you for being wit me tonight. But before I go I want to test u first. (kiss him on the cheek)

Yuri who is a couple feet away see everything and was hurt about it. Nichkhun look at yuri who is abt to cry and wanted to explain to her.

Yuri: I now see y you move on to minsun, but I know u still love me nichkhun. If u didn’t then u wouldn’t hav been worry about me earlier today during school decoration. I know u still do nichkhun, I know u still do.

Nichkhun: (shock) I…iiii…I’m sorry for hurting u.

Minsun: nichkhun?

Yuri: If I tell u I don’t kno how to swim and I jump into the pool, wat will u do? (sadly tone)

Minsun: (realizing tat he is not nichchan) If both of us jump into the pool who would u safe first?

Taecyeon: Wat?

Jaebeom: u tell me, I don’t understand?

Nichkhun Illusion~~~~

Nichchan: Brother, it okay. If u don’t to actually keep the promise for me. I just want u to take care of her. I want u to live wit someone u love, not being me and forcing yourself. This is your life not mine, don’t try so hard to be me and except minsun love.

Nichkhun: But you’re my brother and only brother, I don’t want to break the last promise we hav for each other. Right in my mind I don’t now what to do, im really confuse right now.

Nichchan: (pad his shoulder)Nichkhun follow your heart to find your true love. I kno the fact tat u really love yuri, so be wit her. I know minsun won’t mind either as long as she happy.

Nichkhun: thank bro, thank you for being wit me.

Nichkhun illusion end~~~~

Yuri standing near the pool looking at nichkhun, thinking tat he doesn’t care about her anymore as she see him spacing out. She shed a tear and close her eyes, thinking about the moment she fall in love wit him and the happy time they had together. Yuri then slowly walk backward and fall into the pool, it shock everybody there. Taecyeon seeing nichkhun reaction and ran to stop Minho from any action, while minsun thought she was kidding but she was wrong and shock to see it. Hearing the water splash nichkhun immediately look at yuri who is falling into the pool, letting the water pull her deeper to the bottom of the pool (which was 9 ft.). everybody was looking at nichkhun waiting for his action to safe yuri.

Nichkhun: (yell) Yuri, NOOOOOO!!!!!! (ran and jump into the pool immediately)

He swim to her as fast as possible, seeing her left hand flowing in the water. Nichkhun grab her hand and pull her to him, yuri was surprise to see nichkhun rescuing her. He held her tightly as he swim to the surface near the edge and pulling her out of the water.

Nichkhun: (yelling) y did u do tat? Did u know how dangerous tat was? U could hav kill yourself?

Yuri: At least it prove tat u still love me. (crying)

It was a moment of silence between them, until Taecyeon let go of Minho. He ran to yuri right away and took out his jacket and cover her up to keep her warm.

Yuri: At least it tell me tat u hav been lying to me tis past days, a lye tat kept my heart in pain and I thought I lose you for sure until tonight. Wen u save me from drowning and your concern wen u you yell at me. I guess to u I was just a toy tat u can keep and kick away. (got up and ran away)

Nichkhun seeing her cry and ran after her immediately, leaving minsun standing there watching him running after yuri. Minho also got up and follow her but was stop by Taecyeon once again.

Taecyeon: (grab his wrist) Don’t follow them and just let them settle on their own.

Mickey: (ran to Minho) Let him go. If has noting to do wit u.

Taecyeon: Nichkhun is my bro and I care about him. So I said don’t follow them.

Seeing him made yoona felt scare and ran to him and held his hand to calm him down.

Jaebeom: (walk up to them) I think it best if u listen to him before something bad happen.

Both guys standing there glaring at each other until Jessica and yoona break them up.

Jessica: babe I’ll take u home, since u drink a lot of alcohol tonight.

Yoona: yea oppa, I don’t want anything bad happen tonight. Please for me. (looking into his eye)

Taecyeon: Ok , lets go then.

Jaebeom: okay then, lets go. Taec u can take the car, I’ll drive Jessica home tonight. (Taecyeon nodded)

Everybody headed back to their car and drove home after a night of dramatic scene between the couple and guys. Jaebeom took Jessica home and invited him in to rest for a little since he was kinda tire from the beers. While Taecyeon took yoona to somewhere else, to a place he love very much.

At the beach~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun was looking around place for yuri, and finally found her under a tree crying. He ran to her and hug her tightly to keep her warm from the cold air. Yuri was surprise to see nichkhun there and hugging her, yuri then try to break free from his hug but he wont budge open. Until a couple second later she was able to break free from his embrace, yuri got up and continue to run away but nichkhun grab her arm and stopping her from running away.

Nichkhun: why do you keep on running away from me, Can’t you let me explain first?

Yuri: What is there to explain about? You lied to me enough for me to listen to you explain again.

Nichkhun: I didn’t mean to lied to you, I dint mean to hurt. It just that I had a promise with my little brother that cannot be told to anybody until……(looking down)

Yuri: until what? Until you found out that you have fallin in love with another person? (crying)

Nichkhun: No no it not that, it just that when I see drowning yourself in the pool really scare me. I thought I have loose your for sure, my heart turn into pieces when I see in danger. Yuri I’m sorry for all the thing I cause you, I know it hard to forgive me but I just want you to know that I have never stop thinking about you since we broke up. I really love you yuri.

Yuri: stop I don’t want to hear it any more nichkhun, I’m really tire of hearing those word.

To be continue………………………