A Deal

Racing For Your Love (R)

 

Nichkhun then try his mom birth date and the safe box was open, there was a lot of money and drug. He look threw the box but heard some footstep with voices talking, coming toward the room. He look back at the safe box and saw the date chip in the small container, nichkhun wanted to grab the chip and close the safe box and hang up the picture back on the wall. He look around the room, looking for a place to hide. Nichkhun run into the small storage room and hide behind the big box, where nobody can see. Soon he realize it was his dad, Taecyeon dad, and jaebeom dad voice with another man in the room.

Mr. Horvejkul: what the hell have you been doing? I want you to retrieve the item from china but why are you here?

Mysterious man: I’m sorry sure, I will get it done as fast as possible.

Mr. Horvejkul: you better, because that the reason why I got you out.

Mr. Park: don’t you think we’re going to far. I think it best if we take it slowly.

Mr. OK: yeah, why rush? Even though we plan to married our son off to another powerful family. There is still a long way, until what my son did to me today.

Mr. Horvejkul: I don’t care, all I want is power and money. I need those product by tomorrow, so I can sell it to this rich family in Japan. It well be big opportunity for us once we sell it to him.

Mr. Ok: but I think you are going to far. Black market and illegal stuff, it just to much.

Mr. Park: I thought we were only excelling the rebellion family that are going against us and selling a little product behind the company. But not selling it to the world.

Mr. Horvejkul: how long have you know me? (look at Mr. Park) you should know once we are in it, we will go all in.

Mr. Park: if you are going this far, then I quit. I don’t want to be in it anymore. (left the room)

Mr. OK: Mr. Park! Mr. Park!

Mr. Horvejkul: just let him be, he won’t do anything to us. (look at the mysterious man) If anybody goes in our way, (put the cigar down on the table) get rid of them all. I down want any trouble or mess. You understand?

Mysterious man: yes sir. (bow)

Mr. Ok fear scare as they go farther and farther into the market as he are not able to step out. Mr. Horvejkul went to the safe box and punch in the numbers, and grab some drug. Then they left the room five minutes later, nichkhun who is in the storage room heard everything the say and was shock at his dad revealing his true self. After a couple minutes later, making sure it safe he walk out of the room. And went straight back to his mom house first to find if his missing anything else. Then soon he decided to hide the chip in his mom locket and put inside the mattress. After hiding the chip, nichkhun head back to his penthouse to meet up with other. He park his motorcycle and immediately went up to the house, Taecyeon and jaebeom seeing him storm into the house. They can tell his know something secret.

Jaebeom: hey man, what up with all of this emotion?

Taecyeon: yeah, it look like you bump into something bad.

Nichkhun: oh my god, you have know idea what I found out at my dad office. I found the chip but it in the safe place now. Another is that our dads have been doing some stuff this pass 20 or 30 years.

Taecyeon: wait wait, what ?

Nichkhun: black market, illegal thing, drugs, and murder. They have been selling crap and product to other company for money. They use us for power.

Jaebeom: that’s in bull, no wonder they are always together.

Nichkhun: I also heard another man in the office but I can’t recognize him since im hiding in the storage room, so I wasn’t able to identify him. But I know it not going to be good. (look at jaebeom) your dad quit jay, so I guess his not in it anymore. But I not sure if he would quit forever or not.

Taecyeon: (punch the wall) what are we suppose to do, we can’t call the police on them. They’re our father. Aishi, I’m really confuse right now.

Jaebeom: first thing is to get catch that mysterious guy first and then we will handle other situation later.

Nichkhun: we have to keep it a secret, just pretend nothing happen when we are in front of them. (the guys nodded)

After seating on the couch silently for nearly half an hour, the guys then head to bed.

Morning~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning have come and everybody was already awake and ready for school, meeting the girls at the parking lot. When everybody got out of the car, Ji won storm up to yoona and rise her hand up as she was about to slap her. Taecyeon immediately step in front of her and end up getting slap by Ji won. She could was shock at who she was slapping, ji won became angry and push Taecyeon aside and rise her hand up again. Aiming for yoona this time but Taecyeon stop her again from slapping yoona.

Ji Won: (angry) let me go!

Taecyeon: (swing her hand back) get a hold of yourself first.

Yoona: (touch his face where it is red) are you okay?

Taecyeon: (smile) yeah I’m fine.

Ji Won: (angry) why her? What does she have that I don’t? I’m better than her.

Taecyeon: she has a loveable heart and gentle manner not like you.

Ji Won: Wh… What?

Eun Hye: come on Ji won, lets go before thing get worse.

Eun hye drag Ji won away as Ji won give yoona a evil glare. Everybody was shock at what just happen and let out a laugh a little. They all headed to class and continue their lesson, while Ji won was looking at Taecyeon and yoona all the time. Many hour have pass and it was lunch time, this time only nichkhun and yuri did not join them at the cafeteria. They were at his fasecret that is on the roof where nobody hardly know or go up much. The spread the sheet the ground and sat on it.

Yuri: why all of the sudden you want us to eat up here alone?

Nichkhun: I wanted to talk and give you something. (yuri give him a confuse and what face)

Yuri: what is it?

Nichkhun: I found where the chip was in my dad office and now I have know and wait until he exist again so I can get over with it. This chip is very important to them and my dad, I didn‘t tell anybody except you, and don’t ask why. It because you the closet and most trustworthy girlfriend and plus(grab the jade out of his pocket) I wanted to give you this piece of jade that mean everything to me. It was pass down from my grandma to my mom and then, since there is no girl in the family. She told me if I ever love a girl truly than give it to her the jade, like giving her my heart.

Yuri: (look at him) nichkhun oppa (look at the jade) it beautiful, I don’t know what to say.

Nichkhun just smile as he move in closer to her for a kiss, it become passion and tender as the kiss become longer. He gently lay her down on the sheet, moving his hand up and down her body. Then his right hand slowly goes down to her top and inside it, he then move his right hand up to her and slightly massage it while he trail his kiss down to her neck. Both of his hand went to the bottom of her top and help her take it off but the bell ring, ruining their moment together. Nichkhun and yuri shyly blush at each other.

Nichkhun: I guess our time is over.

Yuri fix her shirt properly, then both head back down to class. But they didn’t notice eun hye was there all long, hearing every words and seeing every thing. She was hurts by everything that was in front of her.

Eun Hye: (crying) Nichkhun, why? Why do you not know my love for you? (stand up)Yuri, i'll make you pay for stealing my nichkhun I will make him mine no matter what. Even if I haven’t to harm myself and other. Whatever it take, I will do it.

Everybody went back to class like usual, after school everybody met at the locker and plan to go out for the night since it’s Friday.

Jaebeom: hey how about we go Karaoke tonight?

Jessica: that sound fun, how about we meet you guys at the karaoke new by.

Nichkhun: ok. (grab yuri hands and smile) don’t be late.

Yuri: I won’t

They headed back home and change into some nice cloth. While at nichkhun dad home, Mr. Ok was already there seating and chatting with him with a mysterious man.

Mr. Horvejkul: (angrily) How can this happen? Where the did the chip go? (look at the mysterious) there were only me, you, Mr. OK, and Mr. Park. I don’t think Mr. Park would stole since his the first one to leave. (threw the glass of wine to the floor) If I know you stole that chip, I will not spare them!

Mysterious Man: Master, please calm down. We will find the chip again.

Mr. Ok: if that chip fall to the police hand then it not going to be good, it has every of our information in there. Killing/murder, drug, and many other thing that have to do with black marketing.

Mr. Horvejkul: (angry) I know! AHHHHHH, who dare to sneak into my office and steal my things? Can it be? (thinking of nichkhun or the mysterious man)

Eun Hye then storm into nichkhun dad house, like she wanted to tell him something.

Mysterious man: (stop eun hye from walking in farther) miss I think this is not place for you to be here.

Eun Hye: let go of me, I have something important to tell Mr. Horvejkul.

Mr. Horvejkul: (sat down on his seat and smile) Let her in. (the mysterious man let go of her) What is it that makes you barge in here?

Eun Hye: (stood in front of his desk) What if I tell you I know where the chip is at?

Mr. OK: (shock) What? How?

Mr. Horvejkul: (shock) What do you mean? (look at her) how do you know about this?

Eun Hye: you guys would never expect how I know about this so much huh? One day I accidentally over heard nichkhun conversation with another man when we were cleaning up after the homecoming party. So I think it not a big deal when a normal girl knows so much about you all.

Mr. Ok: Then where is the chip?

Mysterious Man: (grab the sword from the wall) you know so many thing. (trying to stop her from blowing his plan) I can’t let you leave this house.

Eun hye: if you kill me, then you won’t know where the chip is at?

Mr. horvejkul: Wait! (the man step back) there is another reason why you are also here? Tell me what do you want?

Eun Hye: I want to make a deal.

Mr. Ok: tell us.

Eun Hye: I want to part of this, I want yuri to disappear forever. I want yuri to pay for what she done, I want nichkhun to be mine. Then I will tell you where the chip is at.

Mr. Ok: A part of this? (she nodded) Why?

Eun hye: because it brings me power, a power that I can do anything to take nichkhun back.

Mr. Horvejkul: (smile) all of this is because of my son. (laugh) Hahanah, love can make you do anything huh? Even risking you life.

To be continue……………………………
What will happen to nichkhun and yuri?
Will eun hye take it all on yuri?
will nichkhun know about this?

Please comment. Thank You. :D