Taecyeon Flashback

Racing For Your Love (R)

 

An 8 years old Taecyeon was walking home with his mom after two hours, when they walk into the a messy house. Both son and mother were wondering around the house as thinking what could have happen, they walk up into his mom room and spotted something that they never expected to be happening. The little Taecyeon turn to look at his mom and see those tears slowly run down from her eyes, seeing his dad in the bed with another women and having fun with another really hurt him. His dad and the other women look at them. Mr. Ok then get up from his bed and dress up a little while the women is still in bed. Taecyeon mom couldn’t watch it anymore and left the room with her son. Mr. Ok then follow her down the stair and stop them from leaving the house.

Mrs. Ok: (crying and angry) what do you want? Isn’t this enough already? If you don’t like me, you could have at least tell me. Not doing it in front of me and our child.

Mr. Ok: (smile) it not like I don’t like you babe, it just that I want to try something new that all.

Mrs. Ok: (slap him across the face) how dare you!? All this time, have you been after me cause of my family fortune and power. Have you?!

Mr. OK: (touch his face) you know you should have done that. (look at her in the eyes) what if I say yes. And plus it was a deal from your old dad anyway, since his dead now I hold the power and everything to me. Honey, it was just a game there’s no need for harsh feeling in this. You can either pretend like nothing happen and stay or leave.

Mrs. Ok start crying again and continue to walk toward the main door house direction. Little Taecyeon run toward his mom and grab her hand back, hoping he would be able to stop her from leaving him.

Lil Taecyeon: mom, please don’t leave. (begging her) please. I need you. We can sort this out mom.

Mrs. OK: (kneel on her knee and grab his face gently) son, I sorry. But it look like our family can’t be together anymore. Taec, we have been a game, a toy for them to play in this world.

Lil Taecyeon: (crying) mom, don’t leave.

Mrs. Ok: (grab his hand) then come with me son. (he nodded)

They were walking toward the door again but Mr. OK grab Taecyeon back into his arm.

Mr. Ok: he’s not leaving. (Taecyeon struggle to break free from his dad)

Mrs. Ok: aren’t we just a toy to you, so why bother keeping him back with you since we mean nothing to you. (get closer to Mr. Ok) you are just those basterd out there in the world.

Mr. Ok: (angrily slap his wife, making her felt on the floor) you can leave but not my son. (look at his wife and his hand, slowly walk toward Mrs. OK) you know we don’t have to be like this. You can at least pretend nothing have happen.

Mrs. Ok: (cries in tears and get up) how can I when I just found out my husband is cheating on me and stealing my son away from me.

Mr. OK: you know you really gotta stop using that words for once before it happen again. (slowly walking closure to her)

Lil Taecyeon: leave her alone, I will stay as long as you don’t touch her again.

Both of his mom and dad look at him.

Mrs. Ok: Taec.

Mr. OK: thinking of your mom, that is so kind of you son. (walking toward Taecyeon)

Lil Taecyeon: don’t come close to me or even touch me. If you continue to hurt my mom, I won’t spare you.

Mr. Ok: Fine. (look at Mrs. OK) you can leave, if can only see him on summer.

Mrs. OK: we will meet at the court then. (look at Taecyeon) son, don’t worry. I will come back for you. (walk out of the door)

Mr. OK: (shout) maid take young master to his room. And clean up the mess, we will have a guess coming soon.

Maid: yes sir.

An hour later~~~~~~~

In the meeting room, nichkhun dad and jaebeom dad was already there. Talking about things that have happen and many others thing. Taecyeon hearing nobody out in front of the door, he slowly sneak out and spotted nichkhun dad and jaebeom car in front of his house. So then he wonder around the house looking for them.

Mr. ok: are you happy now? Are you happy with my wife leaving me and my son hating me? (grab Mr. Horvejkul shirt angrily and push him against the wall) why did I even listen to you? It because of you, I have slap my lovely wife for the first time. And pretend to act cold hearted and evilly in front of her. It all because of you!

Mr. Park: (went to them and tries to break them up) Mr. Ok, please calm down a little. It was for there safety, have you know many gangs and policy have been following you? It was the only way for them to leave you alone for awhile.

Taecyeon then heard them talking from distance, so he decided to walk closure to the room and stop in front of the door and listen to there conversation.

Mr. Horvejkul: (push his hands aside) plus we need power and money to beat other. With your wife gone and son hating on you, there’s nothing that can go wrong. And plus did you want there money and power all along? Since you have been using them all a long there no need for sadness and concern. (smile and patted Mr. Ok) don’t worry man, as time goes by you will forget about them. And our plan will be near us soon.

While outside the room, Taecyeon heard everything they said and was angry. He grab his fist tightly wanting to roam into the room and punch his dad in the face, but he heard somebody coming and quietly walk away hoping he wouldn’t get caught as he walk back into his room.

Lil Taecyeon: (close the door behind him and slowly slid against the door) mom. (hugging his knee) how can you do this to me and mom, dad? What is the main point of this? I will make you pay ten times for what you did to us, dad? I will make you regret it.

End of the flash back. ~~~~ Taecyeon nightmare~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the ware house, Taecyeon and jaebeom were fighting with seulong and his gang since they have take nichkhun away from them. They were doing good until seulong have capture his dad and his lover. They were able to kill the rest of the gang except for seulong, Taecyeon and jaebeom turn to look at seulong.

Taecyeon: don’t you dare to touch them, or else you will regret it.

Seulong: (evilly smile) hahaha, I can’t believe you still have the courage to talk to me like that Taecyeon. Aishi, don’t worry Taecyeon. The pain of seeing them leave you will slowly be goes as time pass.

Jaebeom: what are you trying to do to them. Let them go.

Seulong: no guy, that would be too easy for me. I having fun right now. (look at Mr. OK and then yoona)

Yoona: Kill me already. (glare at him)

Seulong: (smirk) such a beauty, darling I still want my fun first. And then we will talk about killing. ( slowly lift his hand up to touch her face as she tries to avoid his touch)

Taecyeon: don’t you dare to touch her. (angrily)

Mr. Ok: just let them go.

Seulong: no. what are you going to do about it.

Mr. Ok: grab the sword from seulong hand that was pointing toward his neck with his bare hand, and tries to stab seulong. But with seulong swift move, he was able to dodge it and stab Mr. Ok in return.

Taecyeon: DAD!!!

Seulong: since his gone now, I think she should too. (kiss her in the cheek and stab her from behind and evilly laugh as he walk away)

Taecyeon: YOONA!!! NO, PLEASE BE OKAY. (held her in his arm)

Yoona: (breathing heavily) oppa, I’m sorry I can be by your side anymore. (touch his face lightly) please, leave on for me oppa. I’ll always be by your side. (smile) I love you. (yoona then slowly close her eyes)

Taecyeon then was awake from his nightmare and flashback he had, sweating and shouting in bed.

Taecyeon: Dad! Yoona! don’t’ leave me. (lift his upper body up in fear, making yoona wake up from his shockness) Yoona, yoona. (look around the room)

Yoona: (grab his face with both of her hands) oppa, oppa, I’m here. Look at me. Everything is going to be okay.

Taecyeon: (pull her into his embrace) yoona, I…ii…I thought I lost you for sure. I had a flashback and a nightmare earlier, I know the reason why dad left me and mom yoona. How can I be so stupid and forgot about the conversation and just think about revenge. And then I had a nightmare that you and dad were kill by seulong. Yoona, please don’t leave me yoona.

Yoona: (patted his back) babe, it was a nightmare. I here and you kill seulong already. As long as you still remember the reason, then you gotta tell you mom about it. (break the embrace and grab his face again) babe, I will never leave you.

Taecyeon: (breathing heavily as they rest on each other head) yoona, I don’t know what to do anymore. I just lost my dad who I thought was an all this year. I must be the stupidest guy in the world.

Yoona: everybody makes mistake in their life or else it wouldn’t be perfect babe. As long as you still realize it then there is still chance to go back and change everything. There is never to late to fix it, as long as you still have the heart for it.

Taecyeon: (look at her in the eyes) you always have the right words to say huh? (smile) what could I ever done with out you babe.

Taecyeon move in closure to kiss softly and passionately, barely giving her time to breath. The kiss became hotter as they continue on, as his hand slowly reach down to her shirt while the other hand play with her . Yoona moan as Taecyeon play and rub her harder, his hand then slowly go into her shirt and up to her as he was about to undress her, until jaebeom and Jessica storm into the and breaking them apart.

Jaebeom: what with all the commotion? (shock) WHOA! Wrong time.

Jessica: it look like thing were getting heated instead.

Taecyeon remove his hands and blush, while yoona fix her shirt and blush at the same time. Yoona then let go off Taecyeon hand walk to Jessica, both girls went to look for yuri outside in the backyard while giving the guys a moment to talk. In the backyard yuri was looking at the star wishing and praying for nichkhun, the girls saw her and walk over yuri, giving big supportive group hug for comfort.

Taecyeon and jaebeom room~~~~~~~~~

Jaebeom: so what is our next move taec? We don’t even know where they are heading to.

Taecyeon: I don’t know, but all I know is that we have to get nichkhun back. And I guessing they are hiding somewhere out there right now from the police.

Jaebeom; they are, I saw it on the news earlier. One of the camera man was able to capture them escaping. They wont be able to make a move until tomorrow. That give us time to think and rest up.

Taecyeon: but where can they be heading too though?

Yuri: (entering the room with the girls) I think I know where they are going. (everybody look at her) it must be at nichkhun old house where his mother die, he told me that where he also hide the chip.

Jaebeom: so much for our thinking, I guess he really love her huh? (smile)

Jessica: yeah you got that right.

Taecyeon: then tomorrow morning we will go there before them, (look at yoona) you girls will stay here for safety, while we go rescue nichkhun.

Yoona: (walk up to Taecyeon and grab his arm) no, you can’t leave me here. I have to go with you, plus you are still injure. It better with us girls going and helping you recover from those wounds.

Yuri: yeah, I want to go to. I want to see nichkhun alive and okay. I have to be there for him, I can’t let him go again.

Jessica: (grab her boyfriend hand) babe, can’t you just let us go with you? Are you trying to get rid of us for the last time?

Jaebeom: (look at her and then Taecyeon) it look like we can’t go against them taec. To many right words on them for us.

Taecyeon: (look at yoona) I’ll let you go but under one condition.

Yoona: what is it?

Taecyeon: stay behind me and once I say run you have to run for your life, and don’t look back.

Yoona: but..

Taecyeon: (grab her hand) no but, babe. (she nodded) how we get some rest first and then we will leave early in the morning. (they all nodded)

Jaebeom and Jessica went back to their room, and yuri to a another room by her self while yoona went to close the door and head back to the bed. After 10 minutes later, Taecyeon still couldn’t fall a sleep so he decided to get of the bed and out to the balcony. Yoona watches him standing there and looking up in the sky, she since that he is bother by something maybe about his dad death. Yoona went up to him, hugging him from behind.

Yoona: (laying her head against his back) are you thinking about your father death?

Taecyeon: (sign and turn around to look at her) yeah, I always thought he didn’t care about me and my mom at all until today. It all my fault that he is dead, how am I suppose to face my mom.

Yoona: (grab his face) it not your fault oppa, you were young and you didn’t know anything about this. Knowing that your dad still care about you, you should then be happy. And my his last wish to come true.

Taecyeon: (smile) I won’t let him down anymore, I will be more responsible and take over his business once everything is over. (touch her face lightly) and one day I will make you my lawfully wife.

Yoona: (blush) when did I said I was going to marry you?

Taecyeon: at the engagement party, you accept my ring. There is no way you can escape from me in this life. (smile and kiss her lightly)

Yoona: you all have a surprise for me huh? I can never ever take a break from all of those surprise. (smile)

Taecyeon: Yup you can’t. (grab her hand) come on let go to sleep, we need all the energy with can get for tomorrow

Everybody was now a sleep.

Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri was the first to wake up in the house and ready, she slowly went around the house thinking what could they do to help nichkhun escape without anybody hurting. About 15 minutes later both couples have awake and went to get change, yoona help Taecyeon replace his old bandage with a new one. They all headed to the car and drove straight to nichkhun mom house. On the other side the gangs have already left with nichkhun in the back next to junki and taeyang, they were almost there to his house. Nichkhun dad have prepare many guards to battle against kang in men at his wife house, he wanted that chip badly enough that he could take it anymore and have ambushed around the house waiting for Kang In mans. After 30 minutes of ride, they have finally arrive and dragging nichkhun out of the car. He release nichkhun blind and slowly walk into the house.

Taeyang: (whisper to Kang In) I feel there is something wrong around here.

Junki: (whisper) yeah, it like an ambushed. I can smell and sense it too.

Kang In: (look around) I know, but no matter what happen today we have to get that chip.

Junki, Taeyang: yeah sir.

After they are in the house, nichkhun look around the house. Seeing that there are many thing that are still there before he run away. They walk pass many room not knowing that there is people in it, nichkhun have finally reach his mom room and stop right in front of her bed. Taecyeon and jaebeom have arrive to the place, but park just down the hill since they see a lot of cars at nichkhun house. They slowly sneak up and into the house, Taecyeon seeing both kang In and nichkhun dad guard he feel that it not going to be safe if they move in a little farther so they decided to stop in one of the room downstair.

Jaebeom: (whisper) why so many people.

Taecyeon: I don’t know, but I know for sure it not going to look good here. (look around the room)

Jaebeom: (look at Taecyeon) what are you looking for?

To be continue……………………………
will they be able to save nichkhun from danger?
What is nichkhun dad planning to do?

Please comment and thank you.