Time Is Up

Racing For Your Love (R)

 

Mr. Horvejkul: ok, I will let you be a part of this. But you do know the risk once you are in it right? (eun hye nodded her head) Good, (smile) I’m starting to like this girl, she got gut.

Mysterious man: but master, isn’t to risky to accept her already.

Mr. Ok maybe we should think about this again.

Mr. Horvejkul: NO! there is no more time for this. (went to eun hye) so eun hye tell me where is the chip.

Eun Hye: I don’t know where it is at, but I do know who had it.

Mr. horvejkul: then tell me who had it.

Eun Hye: Nichkhun.

Everybody was then shock except for the mysterious man who was happy inside of him, as his plan are going his way.

Mr. Horvejkul: Nichkhun? ( lean againt the desk) how can this be?

Mysterious Man: I think is best if we kidnap his girlfriend or any of his friend, and force him to said where it is at? I notice he is a stubborn guy so I guess this plan would work.

Mr. Ok: (look at Mr. Horvejkul) we can’t let him know any farther, we should plan something else beside this. Our only reason is to retrieve the chip not harm them.

Mysterious man: (evilly smile) don’t worry Mr. Ok, I didn’t say harm them unless they don’t tell us then I can’t guarantee what would happen.

Mr. Ok: But?

Mysterious man: (Interrupt him) there is no time sir, your son have know about this already. And if I’m not wrong he will turn it into the police. Master please think about this clearly, if that chip goes into the police or any other people hand. Then you know how much risk we have to take, especially falling into the wrong hand. This is our only plan, please let me and my people handle this.

Mr. Horvejkul: (wave his hand in front of everybody) That enough! I have made up my mine already. (look up at the man) we will do as you plan. But I don’t want any mess ot trouble from the police.

Mysterious man: (evilly smile) I understand sir, (leave the room)

Mr. Ok: I have a bad feeling about this, I can sense he up to something.

Mr. Horvejkul: I know. (look at Mr. OK) I want you to follow him secret and report to me immediately one you found out what he’s up too.

Mr. Ok: (bow) I will. (left the room)

Mr. Horvejkul: (look at eun hye) since you are a part of this, then I should teach you one step at a time. First you need to follow me around to know it, since Mr. Park is out you will take his place.

Eun hye: Yes uncle.

Mr., Horvejkul laugh a little and then both left the house to his office as he teach her thing about them and their plan. Mysterious Man and his people ride a van near the girls apartment and waiting in front of them to show up. But he didn’t notice Taecyeon dad was also following him. The girls were out of the building and walking toward the Karaoke Place, suddenly a van stop in front of them and pull every girls in with their mouth cover. They drove to the nearest abandon warehouse, Mr. Ok was falling them and soon he found out that the man plan has change alittle by little. So he called nichkhun dad to come by the warehouse near his son penthouse as he wait outside for them. The mysterious man grab his cell phone out and dial nichkhun number. The guys was at the Karaoke already and waiting for the girls but they still haven’t so up, nichkhun reach his phone and was about to dial yuri number until he receive an unknown call.

Nichkhun: yeoboseyo?

Mysterious Man: Hello Nichkhun, it nice to hear your voice again.

Nichkhun: (shock) What do you want? And how did you get my number?

Mysterious man: the number part is not important but I have a surprise for you. (went to the girls) girls would you like to said something to your boyfriend?

Yuri: nichkhun I’m scare, it so dark here.

Yoona: where are we? Taecyeon oppa, save me.

Jessica: What do you want from us? Leave jaebeom alone.

Nichkhun: yuri, yuri. It me don’t worry I come to save you.

Mysterious man: that enough, nichkhun remember what I said the other day. I want the chip and I want it now.

Nichkhun: what did you do to them? (angry) don’t you dare to touch them a bit.

Taecyeon and jaebeom now understood the situation and became worry for there girlfriend, as they wonder where they are and how they are doing.

Mysterious man: nichkhun nichkhun, don’t worry. I wont do anything to them as long as you bring me the chip first. I want you to meet me at the warehouse near by you house in 10 minutes, if you are late then I can’t guarantee what will happen to them. (hang up the phone)

Nichkhun: Wait Wait, I can’t make it on time if I’m going to get the chip, wait wait! Arggg, he hung up the phone. (look at the guys) where is the nearest warehouse?

Taecyeon: there one just five minutes from here.

Jaebeom: come on, we don’t have time.

The guys ran to the warehouse as fast as he could, they went inside the warehouse and found there girlfriend tied against the metal stick with a blind fold. The mysterious man then walk out from the shadow darkness with a whole bunch of man.

Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Jaebeom: (shock) Kang In? the mysterious man is him.

Kang In: (evilly smile) it been a long time since we last met guys, I miss you so much.

Nichkhun: why did you capture our girlfriend? They have nothing to do with this.

Taecyeon, jaebeom: (angrily shout) Let them go.

Yuri: nichkhun, it that you. Nichkhun im scare.

Nichkhun: don’t worry yuri, I’m here for you.

Kang In: stop the talking already, (scratch his head) aishi to make them feel better. Take their blind fold off.

Commending his people to do so, now the girls blind fold are off. They can see everything, even their boyfriend. While outside, nichkhun dad and eun hye have arrive with his body guard. Instead of going through the entrance they sneak in from behind and went up stair where nobody can see them. They stood there and watch the situation, as Mr. Ok became concern about his son. The guys was about to run over to the girls but Kang In man step in front of them and stop them from coming in any closer. Taecyeon then recognize one of the guys that stood in front of him and so did jaebeom.

Taecyeon: it can’t be, Seulong. (shock)

Jaebeom: no way, Taeyang.

Kang In: isn’t fun seeing us again guys. (look at nichkhun) if it weren’t for you guys, we wouldn’t end up in jail . If it weren’t for you, then I would not lose anything. I would still have power to strike against anybody. (angrily shout) and now I will make you all pay for the consequence of betraying us. To be fair I won’t use guns on you guys but I will use sword. ATTACK THEM!!!

The girls: oppa!!!

Kang In mans begin to attack the boys with the swords in their hand, the boys dodge every attack that the gang attack them. Without any weapon they have to steal it from the gang hand. Nichkhun keep dodging while he wait for an opportunity to attack but still get a slash from one of them, he attack them and manage to steal the sword out of one gang hand. Taecyeon was also able to steal the sword from their hand and so did Jaebeom. yuri saw nichkhun got slash from the gang and begin to cry in tears. While the other girl concern for their boyfriend. With the gang attacking with no mercy, the boys had no choice but to kill and injure them off. Seulong, taeyang, and Jun Ki began to make there attack on the boys, with the surprise attack the boys can’t dodge their move and end up getting hit. Taecyeon was slash in his stomach while jaebeom got a slash on his chest, and nichkhun got a hard kick in his face. The boys now were a couple feet away from the gang, Kang In then send more people into the fight, seeing Taecyeon injure Mr. Ok was about to join the fight to help the boys but nichkhun dad grab his hand back and force him to back. 15 minutes have pass and the boys were injure with many cuts, with only 10 gang people left.

Yuri: oppa, please be okay. (crying as she struggle to break free) save yourself first, ignore me.

Yoona: (crying as she struggle to break free) Taecyeon, you can’t leave me. Please stop hurting them.

Jessica: (crying as she struggle to break free. ) Jaebeom oppa, run away

Jaebeom: Why? (sweating and trying to catch with his breath) why are you doing this?

Kang In: (evilly smile) to make you feel the pain, and lose somebody important to your life. (walk slowly toward nichkhun) ahh, let me tell you a secret nichkhun. (nichkhun look at him) you know who kill your mom? (took a deep breath and smile) it was me, I kill you mom many years ago. (laughing) how does it feel to work with a guy that kill your mom. A guy that take everything a way from you. (look at Taecyeon) and a guy that set up a women to after your dad Taecyeon. hahahahahaha

Nichkhun: (shock as the rage of fire rise in him) how could you? (slowly get up) Why did you do this to me? (run toward Kang In) AHHHHHHHH!! I’ll make you pay for it.

Seeing nichkhun running toward Kang In, Taecyeon and jaebeom immediately run after him but was attack by seulong and taeyang again. Jun Ki went in front of Kang In and depended him. They continue to fight each other with the sword in their hand. Nichkhun manage to slash Jun Ki in his body, Taecyeon was able to punch, kicks, and slash seolung chest. Jaebeom also stab taeyang in the chest but taeyang depend himself with the sword so Jaebeom can only slash across his chest. The boys was tired and out of energy, their martial art was not as good as three other guys, only tricky move can damages them. With many kicks and punches, it send the boys back a couple feet and slamming on the ground. The boys tried to get up but was badly injure and bleeding, and the three guys also had the sword toward them.

The girls: please stop, please.

Yuri: don’t hurt him anymore. Please?

Kang In: (smile as he walk up to nichkhun and grab his head) how does it feel nichkhun? If It weren’t for you and your stupid dad in my way, I would have been rich and powerful around the world. Your dad thought I was really working for him but he didn’t know I was after the memory chip too. Once I have that chip, I can blackmail him and his rival. I can also delete my information in there. I have follow him for many years now and yet he still treat me like trash. (angrily look at him) you know I have follow him since I was 22 years old, everything small or big thing I did was for him only, not me. But I now I want everything back. Every singles thing nichkhun.

Nichkhun: (trying to get up and catch his breath) one other thing, how did you find us?

Kang In: it wasn’t that hard, thanks to your dad.

Nichkhun: (weakly laugh) I should have known.

Taecyeon: (trying to get up) let the girls go.

Jaebeom: it is us that you want, not them.

Taeyang: how touchy to you guys still care for your girlfriend when you are about to die.

Seulong: maybe you should worry about yourself first.

Nichkhun: (wakly look at kang In) let them go, and I will take you to the chip.

Kang In: don’t worry, they’re nothing important to me. I just wanted to use them so that I can lure you guys here. (smile)

Taecyeon: What the ?

Seulong: (move the sword to Taecyeon neck) I would watch my language If I were you.

Yoona: Please don’t hurt him, please. I’m begging you, please don’t.

Seulong: (drag Taecyeon to yoona) what a lucky guy to have such a beautiful girl by your side.

Yoona: (crying as she look at him right in front of her) Taecyeon oppa.

To be continue………………………………
Will nichkhun , taecyeon, and jaebeom be able to safe their girlfriend?
Will Taecyeon dad help them out?
What will nichkhun dad do next?

Please comment. Thank You :D