Distraction

Racing For Your Love (R)

 

The couples begin to walk from places to places in the amusement park, the went on the roller coaster and a couples other rides that is there. Then they decided to go to the food court and rest for a while, since they’re getting hungry anyway. Nichkhun, Taecyeon, and Jaebeom went to get something for the ladies to eat. A while later the guys came back with a lot of foods. They start to eat and talk at the same, about that happen at the homecoming party and the getting back solution of nichkhun and yuri. During the whole talk yuri was blushing a little. But then change into another subject, while others were talking, Taecyeon keep on looking at yoona and smile. As he remember the night they had together, yoona notice the look on Taecyeon face and wonder what have gotten into him.

Yoona: (whisper in his ear) what wrong honey? Why are you looking at me like this? Is there something on me?

Taecyeon: (whisper back) no nothing is on you, is just that I suddenly remember your perfect body last night.

Yoona: (blush and slap him in the arm) honey, get the out of your mind.

Nichkhun: what are you guys talking about over there so secretly?

Taecyeon: oh nothing, its just about what will happen tomorrow at school with minsun that all.

Yuri: oh yeah, we totally forgot about her. You left her standing at the party last night.

Nichkhun: I had no choice, I had to run after you and clear thing out first.

Jaebeom: hey guys, we will deal about that tomorrow but right now lets have fun first.

Jessica: yeah everybody. Lets finish up and continue our fun.

They all agree and finish their lunch, after throwing their trash and headed back to the rides. A couple hours later, they went back home and rest since they have to go to work tomorrow and then school on Monday. After a day of work and not seeing each other, they miss each other dearly and hope that Monday was already here. As time goes by, Monday have come and it was time for school again. At the college, the guys was waiting for the girl in front of the building, seeing the girls driving into the parking lot. It bring a smile on their faces, as they walk to each other, after a little talking and hugging they continue to walk into the building. They eventually bump into minsun on the way to their locker, as nichkhun not knowing how to face her and what to say to her.

Minsun: (smile) hi everybody, (look at nichkhun) nichkhun can I talk to you privately for a second?

Nichkhun: (nodded) yeah.

The two of them walk into the corner and begin to talk while others are watching them and feeling a little worry between the two women for a guy.

In the corner~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun: (took a deep breath) before you start yelling at me, I want to tell you I didn’t mean to hide everything from you. I didn’t mean to lied or hurt you. Sorry Minsun.

Minsun: (smile) it ok nichkhun, no need to apologize for everything. It my fault for not realizing that nichchan have left me, I should have soon realize that your not like him. You have your charm and he has his charm. But now at least you don’t have to show that unhappy and concern face when you are around me thinking about yuri.

Nichkhun: (shock) you knew? (she nodded) but I thought you have always thought of me as nichchan and that……

Minsun: (interrupt him) nichkhun, I’m not that dumb. I’m a girl and a girl know how the other girl feel about you. Plus it better if we clear things up now before it get worse as we go farther. And it my last day here, so I want to clear thing up before I leave again.

Nichkhun: (smile) I’m glad you understood, and I wish you the best luck in the . But where will you be going? And Why?

Minsun: Well because my dad was mistakenly transfer to here so now they have to transfer to the right place which was Japan. I will be leaving soon.

Nichkhun: that good to here that they finally fix your dad situation. I guest this is our last goodbye then. (she nodded) well then hopefully you fine a perfect boyfriend in Japan. (smile and give her a hug)

Minsun: Thanks, and I wish you the best with your girlfriend. (wave good bye to him and others)

Nichkhun then walk back to the group with a smile on his face, while other gave him a weird and confuse face as why he is smiling.

Jaebeom: dude, whats up with the smile?

Taecyeon: yea, and what did you two talk about for so long over there?

Nichkhun: nothing much, we were just clearing things up. And saying good bye to each other that’s all. She moving to Japan.

Taecyeon: oh I see.

Jaebeom: no wonder she leave with the happy face. Well I guess we won’t be seeing her for a very long time then.

Jessica: you bet, but I have to tell you all something. (all of them look at her) if we don’t get to class in 1 and ½ minutes that we will be punish by the teacher.

Everybody (except Jessica): SHOT!

The guys grab her girlfriend hand and start running to their class as fast as possible. Luckily two couples were in the same class so it was easier to make excuses for them. Except for jaebeom and Jessica, the have to run really fast to their class because their class was on the other side of the building. After many hour have past and it was lunch time, everybody meet up and grab some lunch. Today at the school they had to do a lot of cleaning since the homecoming party last Friday, they were able to rest for an hour before class start again. At the cafeteria room, eun hye and ji won was glaring at yuri and yoona for stealing there man while Minho and Mickey was jealous to see there love with another guy. Suddenly nichkhun receive a unknown private call, he took a look and think about who is calling him. After a couple second past, he decided to answer his cell phone and was shock to hear the voice.

Mystery Man: (manly and evilly) Hello, nichkhun. It been a long time we talk or see each other, I miss you guys.

Nichkhun: (walk to the corner and answer nervously) ho, ho, how did you know my number? And what do you want?

Mystery Man: Don’t worry about the number part, I just want to give you a call that I’m back and I want everything back from what you took away from me.

Nichkhun: I did not take anything from you, I quit your gang a long time already.

Mystery Man: no no, you took my power, riches, and the data files in the memory stick. Now that I’m out of jail and with my people again, I want you to pay for what you done many years ago. And tell taec and jaebeom that I’ll be after them too.

Nichkhun: (shock and nervous) What! You’re out of jail. This can’t be happening, you were suppose to be in jail for life. How can this be?

Mystery Man: don’t ever underestimate me nichkhun. If I can get in, then I can get out when ever I want. So be ready for my visit. (laugh evilly and then hang up)

Nichkhun: hey, wait! (look scare and worried) Dammit! (look at the guys)

He walk to them and signal to go to the corner and talk privately, nichkhun told Taecyeon and jaebeom everything that happen earlier. The shock and worried appear in there face as they look at each other, not knowing what to say or do.

Taecyeon: what are we suppose to do next?

Jaebeom: how did he know your number? There gotta be somebody helping him or else he wouldn’t know where we are?

Taecyeon: I don’t know who the hell is helping but I know for sure it not going to be a good things.

Nichkhun: I have to find out who is behind this before we get in danger.

While the guys are standing in the corner talking with a worried voices and face, the girls notice they are hiding from them. The three girls wonder what might be the reason why the guys look so concern and scare. A moment later the bell ring and it was time to go back to class, the girls got up and went to the guys.

Yuri: honey, is there something wrong?

Yoona: yeah, you guys look concern and worried about something.

Jaebeom: (lying) no there is nothing wrong, something just pop up in our head.

Taecyeon: (shake his head) yeah.

Jessica: (suspicious) it doesn’t look like it though.

Nichkhun: (fake smile) we’re normal. (grab yuri hand) come on babe, lets go to class.

The guys give a fake smile and held their girlfriend hand and walk to class, before the girls can ask any more question. Leaving the girls more suspicious and feeling scare as they are not telling them what is happening. After a long day of acting weird and hiding the truth, the guys was able to focus on the mystery man after saying bye to the girls at their work. They ride to nichkhun dad company and stood outside before sneaking in.

Jaebeom: hey nichkhun, why are we here?

Taecyeon: don’t tell me you suspected your dad?

Nichkhun: I have no choice anyway, he is the only one I could have think of right now and the only one that would help my rival.

Jaebeom: but we have no prove that it was your dad that was the one helping him from jail.

Nichkhun: there might be, if we check his office. And plus I remember in america before he got caught by the police, I saw a man in black suit that look like my dad walking away in the dark at the night we plan with the police to capture the gang. I was going to run after him to see if it was really my dad but I couldn’t because the gang was running and fighting the police so I had to help them out.

Taecyeon: but there is security camera everywhere in the building. There is no way we can get in with out getting caught. Nichkhun, I think we better re-plan about this first.

Nichkhun: I know, that why I want to see their security and plan to sneak in at night were there is nobody in the building.

The guys went into Starbuck and seat near by the window as they watch the surrounding around nichkhun dad company. A couple hour later did went home since they know that is around the company. Before they headed to the penthouse, the guys went to the girls work first. Jessica, yoona, yuri saw the guy cars and motorcycle parking in the parking lot, they think of a chance to ask them about earlier at the cafeteria. The guys walk into the restaurant, luckily it was about to close so there is no customers left and give their girlfriend a tight embrace.

Yuri: why are you here? I thought you all have work today?

Nichkhun: (smile) can’t I come to see my girlfriend? (yuri smile) and no we don’t have work today.

Jessica: no wonder you guy are here early today.

Jaebeom: (smile) yeah we are.

Yoona: (worried face as she see Taecyeon not in a good mood) are you okay? Is there something bothering you?

Taecyeon: (nodded) there is nothing bothering me. (lying to her) why do you think that something is bothering me?

Yoona: it because you look distracted since lunch today.

The guys look at each other as they remember the call from earlier in the cafeteria, knowing that it won’t be a peaceful day if that mysterious man is still out there in the world. They wanted to tell their girlfriend but they fear it might bring them troublesome and threat from the gang.

Taecyeon: yeah, but it not important. (lying)

Nichkhun: (look at her) yuri, do you want to go with me somewhere for a while?

Yuri: (confuse look) umm sure.

The guys give nichkhun a look not to do anything or say anything but he just ignore it and walk away with yuri. They got on his motorcycle and ride away to private and quiet place, Taecyeon and jaebeom look at each other as they fear that he might tell yuri and do something bad with out them . Not wanting the other girls to feel worried, they gave them a fake smile and pretend nothing happen. Jaebeom and Taecyeon gave their girlfriends a good bye kiss and stood there as they watch them leave before they go back to the penthouse. While at the beach were they came last time, nichkhun holding yuri hand walking along the beach side as the wave come in slowly and waters hitting their feet.

Yuri: nichkhun oppa, is there something you want to tell me? (look at him)

Nichkhun: (sign) yeah, I do. But I don’t know how to say it to you though.

Yuri: is it about what happen today at the school cafeteria?

Nichkhun: (look at her like she can read his mind) how do you know?

Yuri: (smile as she slightly touch his face with her other hand) your face and emotion tell me everything. And plus I’m your girlfriend, I have to know what you are feel and understand your situation.

Nichkhun: (grab both of her hands and smile) I’m so happy to have a girlfriend who can understand me and the situation I’m in. (took a deep breath) ok, it about many years ago when I was in America with Taecyeon and jaebeom. I don’t how or what we did to get ourselves in the gang but I know for sure it wasn’t great after I found out that they were doing something bad against the law and government. And now they have escape from jail and wanted by every cop in the world, and they want to get revenge from us. They also want the secret data files that I don’t even know what is in it. I know it dangerous to tell you and it might bring trouble to you but I don’t know who to tell or how to get rid of this problem. Yuri, I’m really scare and worried that I don’t even know what to do.

Yuri: (smile and pull him into her embrace) you should have told me this earlier nichkhun. (look at him with full of concern) but you guys can’t handle this by yourself, it best if you ask for help from police. I don’t want to see you get hurt or other two guy get hurt. (touch his face) please be safe for me, and not get into it.

Nichkhun: (hold her hand by his face) I will, yuri. And if I find what they want then it might be safe for us all.

Suddenly it rain really hard, so nichkhun and yuri grab their shoes and run to the motorcycle. But it was raining really hard so nichkhun couldn’t ride his motorcycle, so they ride to the nearby hotel and stay for a night or at least until the rain it gone. In the room, nichkhun grab some towel and any cloth he find in the room for yuri to change into. He dry yuri with the towel first before he dry himself, then he told her to go into the bathroom and change into the cloth he handed her. While she is in the bathroom, nichkhun took that chance and dry himself up and undress himself. Leaving him only in his under and a boxer outside with a towel wrap around it. Suddenly yuri came out of the bathroom and was shock at what she see in front of him. She blush as she see a half with a sic pack and a muscular body.

Nichkhun: sorry babe, I didn’t know you would change that fast.

Yuri: yeah, it ok. (shyly smile)

Nichkhun: umm tonight you can sleep in here tonight, I can sleep out there on the couch. (turn around and walk out of the room but yuri stop him by hugging him from behind)

Yuri: No, don’t leave tonight.

Nichkhun: (turn his body and look at her and smile) I won’t yuri.

Nichkhun move in to kiss her lip sweetly as his hands roamed around her body, and slowly undress her one by one. Then they slowly walk to the bed while kissing at the same time, he lay her down gently on the bed. He slowly trail his kiss down to her neck and then her , nipping it lightly at first. Then he slowly went down to her left into his mouth and on to it, while he play/massage her other . Yuri arched her back with pleasure. After a moment he swapped over and just as hungrily now squeezing her other with his hand. A couple minutes later nichkhun went back to yuri lip and kissing her again as take out the towel and undressing himself. He then position himself right in between her entrance before he enter her, nichkhun look at yuri one more time to make sure if she want to do it and she nodded. He gave one and slid inside her, yuri whimpered in pain as he broke her maidenhead. Once he was all the way to the hilt he stilled himself to allow her to get used to his manhood being inside her. After a few moments he slowly pulled out and ed back in. Yuri's eyes tightened in pain. Nichkhun into her yet again and her breathing went ragged. Finally the pain completely ebbed away leaving complete and utter bliss. Now that there was no more pain he could speed up the pace, as she pull him closer to her. He began to increase the speed of his s getting faster and harder each time. Yuri felt the pleasure rise with in her and it wasn't long after she had her first . As it hit her hard she screamed with the pleasure. As they move in the same rhythm, nichkhun kiss her lip passionately while his left hand were at her left . He was playing with her left as he trail his kiss down to her neck again. "NICHKHUN" was all she could shout. As he ed even harder Yuri dug her nails in to his back and almost drew blood. An hour passed and they where both getting extremely tied from their efforts. Plus they where very close to their final . Nichkhun's ing almost became desperate as his breathing became ragged. With a final Nichkhun came deep inside her as he did so Yuri let out her final release. They both lay there for a few minuets while they caught their breath. After he pulled out of her and rolled on to his side and pulled her closed to him embracing her tightly and slowly fall asleep

To be contninue………………………………
What will happen to Taecyeon, nichkhun and jaebeom?
Will nichkhun find out who is behind this?

Please comments. Thank You