The Neighbourhood.

The Neighbourhood.

“ Taeyeon’s oppa wife pretty!”

“Yah Taeng! How could you got this angel?”

“Taengoo you have good taste, and that’s must be from me, your Appa~!”

“Honey, Why you don’t tell us you married? Umma want see you walking in aisle you know..”

 

Kim’s family gathered at living room bombardered them with questions and this started because of misunderstanding Hayeon. Tiffany and Taeyeon sat next to each other infront of Kim’s family who intergroated them.

“Please everyone, she’s not my wife.... yet.” Taeyeon cleared the misunderstanding.

Ms.Kim look at Tiffany from head to toes and give her a that look, “So who the girl next to you?”

“She’s my..” Taeyeon paused and clapsed his hand with Tiffany’s “My girlfriend umma..” he said shyly beside that Tiffany can’t help, her cheeks was reddened, and her eyes was bending into crescent shape beautifully.

Everyone was ‘aww-ed’ look at this sweet couple.

“Look look she has eyesmile!! OH MY GOD I’M FAINTING!” Taeyeon’s brother said as he acted like he will fainting.

Taeyeon rolled his eye, “Hyung...”

“So how long you two in this relationship?” Mr.Kim asked.

They look at each other and giggled, “Less than 24 hours Mr.Kim..”

“Whoa really?! You know, Taeng never brings his girlfriend to us expect one girl if i’m not wrong, your ex, your friend since you’re still with diaper, remember Taeng? Ji-jii uh i forget.”

Tiffany feel uncomfortable with topic about Taeyeon’s ex, that’s make she realize that she didn’t know anything about her boyfriend. She just fall in love with him, he just know Taeyeon is a sweet and handsome guy in her neighbourhood who always lazy for study and just playing with a dog and take care about his body, she didn’t know anything about him, his hobby, his favourite food or drink or colour or anything, she didn’t know a little thing about him. And her thought make her frowned, no body didn’t see it, but Ms.Kim realize it.

She cleared , “Can you introduce yourself sweety?”

“Uh sorry for my manner Ms.Kim. My name is Tiffany Hwang, i’m a usual student at vet medicine school—“

Taeyeon cut her, “No she’s not usual umma, she got full scholarship! My gf is cool right?” Taeyeon beamed grin and said it proudly to the other but her mom didn’t buy it.

“Don’t cut her word Taeng, continue Tiffany.”

Taeyeon pouted and muttered sorry.

“All the rest of my family live in America, even though i got Korean blood but everyone was move to State so only me who live in Korea.”

“Okay, since you’re all alone in here your boyfriend should take care of you, right Taeng?” Taeyeon just nodded and gave his mother salute. “And since you’re new couple, i bet you haven’t know each other, such as hobby and favourite so.. I want you two stay in here until you know each other, plus i want to know you better too Tiff, maybe you’ll be his wife~” Ms.Kim said.

“But umma, maybe she got—“

“No oppa, i’m fine. I’m on holiday and have nothing to do.” She smile.

“Okay, so it’s all good? You’ll stay in here until you two know each other better.” Ms.Kim asked again

“And Umma wouldn’t let you go to Seoul oppa ahaha!” Hayeon added.

Taeyeon and Tiffany exchanged a smile, “It’s okay as long she’s in here~” Taeyeon said as he gave a light squeeze to Tiffany’s hand.

And everyone was aww-ed again.

“Good~ So i have a chance to look at this Angel~” Jinwoon said plus winked.

“Hyung! She’s mine!” he said it as he pulled Tiffany closer to him and kissed her forehead, and ofcourse Tiffany was blushed, she was shy because of Taeyeon kiss her infront of her entire family.

“Don’t be Jelly! Just kidding boy! And i know she’ll be your wife and look if she will be your wife i’ll see her more often!” Jinwoon said teasingly.

“YAH HYUNG!”

When that two boys bickering eachother taking all attention, Hayeon come to Tiffany, “Unnie.. Taeng Oppa always be like that, when he said mine, no one can touch it not even stare at it! Plus he’s possesive with the thing he had, easily to jealous, hardly to wake up in the morning and his morning breath is ughh, always lazy, too clingy and childish, only take care his abs and muscle, always want to win he even never want to lose to me! and he— “

“Yah Hayeon are you gonna tell all my bad side huh?”

Hayeon gave Taeyeon merong, “But he’s a good man, don’t worry your heart in a good hand!”

“Sorry for cut the moment, i’m hungry let’s eat!” Mr Kim said, “And Tiff, welcome to the Kim’s Family, you’ll stuck with us and please bear yourself because our family is extraordinary” he said and gave fatherly laugh.


 

 

Early in the morning Tiffany already full awake and do her morning routine. She already fresh and clean, then she walk around the house alone since the house is still quite and she guessing every was still on their own dreamland. Kim’s family house very different with her house in State, of course Kim’s family house was traditional Korean house type but with modern furnishing. Then she found the kitchen and Ms.Kim was there.

“Morning Ms.Kim..” Tiffany greeted Ms.Kim softly from behind.

“Ah morning Tiff, why you so early? Feel uncomfortable so you wake up this morning?”

“No.. I’m just like wake up in the morning Ms.Kim..” She smiled.

And Ms.Kim replied back her smile, “Ah glad to hear that. Please call me Umma or Mom, you’re Taeyeon’s soon to be wife anyway.”

Tiffany blushed, “Dae Umma..” she look at Ms.Kim who busy sliced vegetable.

“May i help you umma?”

“You can cook Korean food?” Ms.Kim stopped slice the vegetable and look at Tiffany wanted see her expression.

“Uhm...” Tiffany feel hesistated, “N-no.. But i willing to learn!”

Ms.Kim laughed, “Good that’s what i want to hear, because Taeyeon really love Korean food, but i know you’re from State so maybe your favourite food far from Taeyeon.” She added, “But it’s okay i know you’re smart and shoud be fast learner so i know you can make it Tiff.”

“I will umma!” She said excitedly.

“Good let’s go cooking~”

Everybody was gathered at dinning room and already sat neatly infront of dinning table. Everything was served neatly, rice, soup, meat, and a full array of side dishes already served neatly on table. Taeyeon eyes was twinkling saw all the food infront of him.

Taeyeon look at her mother, “Everybody was here, except Jinwoon and Tiffany, where them at?”

“Jinwoon left this morning to Tokyo, you know business.” His father answer after took a sip of coffee.

“And where’s Tiffany?”

Her mother smile, “ At Kitchen~ and she help me make this all. She’s such a smart learner, she never eat all this korean food but she help me very well.”

“Really?” Taeyeon feel proud, “That’s my baby!”

“And your soon wife oppa~” Hayeon teased.

He grinned, “I hope.”

 

Then Tiffany walk towards them with helding a plate on her hand. “Sorry if I make everyone waiting.” She said as she sat beside of Taeyeon and placed the plate in front of him and he make a confuse look but Tiffany only smile and mouthed ‘hold on’.

“Shall we eat? I have school, i don’t want to be late!” Hayeon said.

“Pray first Hayeon.” Mr. Kim said and they were start clapsed their hand and pray on their heart. As they finish their prayer, they started eat very well.

“Umma said this is your favourite so..” Tiffany said shyly, “ I made this Kimchi Bokumbap special for you. I hope you like it oppa...”

Taeyeon smile he thought his girlfriend was a perfction, smart, beautiful, caring and sweet, he couldn’t ask more, “Really? Thank you Fany-ah..” he kissed Tiffany’s cheek before start digging the fried rice.

Tiffany didn’t left Taeyeon face, she want see how her boyfriend react to her special korean dishes, “Is it good?” she aske carefully. At first time Taeyeon munched he showed the disgust expression make Tiffany suddenly frowning knowing that her food was failed. But suddenly he changed it, “Just kidding Fany-ah~! This is very good! The most delicious Kimchi fried rice in the world!”

“You’re not lying oppa?”

“No, here taste this.” Taeyeon fed Tiffany gently, “This good right?”

Tiffany pouted she taste her Kimchi fried rice was little bit plain, “No. This is little bit plain oppa.. You lying...”

“No this is tasty, delicious, and good, because you made it with love.” Taeyeon smile.

“Oppa... Thank you” She smile feelt cotented, “But  I’ll learn more better so i can make delicious food for you.”

And they started eating while exchanging smile, plus seemed too lose on their world.

 

“Why i feel like i watch drama?” Ms.Kim said.

Mr.Kim pouted, “You should do that sometimes to me! Feed me and make something special!” he whinned.

“You’re old enough to make something alone.” Ms.Kim said while started digging her food.

Mr.Kim scooted to Ms.Kim and whinned, “But baby~ You are my wifey, my lovely wifey, so pwease make something for me~”

“Ugh since when you become like this!?”

“Baby!~”

Between them little Hayeon cringed then muttering, “I’m envy...”. Mr. and Ms. Kim turned their attention to Hayeon. “What Hayeon?” they asked in unison. Then Hayeon repeat again what she said, “I’m envy, I want get marry soon and have a husband so i’ll be like them~!” she said innocently.

 

 

 

 

After eat the breakfast they left for their business, Hayeon went to school, Mr.Kim went fishing with his friends and Ms.Kim having discussion with all lady around her neighbourhood leaving them all alone in the house.

“Oppa let’s do something. I’m bored..” Tiffany said when they are sat next to each other on the couch with Taeyeon’s eyes stll glued to weather news on TV.

“Emh, what do you want to do?”

“I know nothing about you Oppa, so let’s talk about ourself.”

Taeyeon turn off the TV and facing Tiffany, “Start from you Fany-ah~”

And they started talk to get know each other, a little by little they know each other which make their love grow bigger and more stronger.

 

They have quality times together by Taeyeon bring Tiffany around his hometown using his scooter. Tiffany never felt like this before, the ambiance of village really make her feel so carefree, plus Taeyeon presence make everything was perfect. She hug Taeyeon waist tightly and rested her cheeks on his back.

“This is our last destination.” Taeyeon said as he stopped his scooter in front of coarse grass field.

But coarse grass field never be so interesting for Tiffany and Taeyeon knew it, “You’ll like it Fany-ah. You can kiss me if you don’t like it.” He grinned.

“Oppa!” she slapped Taeyeon shoulder then he took her hand, interwined their fingers and lead Tiffany, “Let’s go.”

Taeyeon open a way for Tiffany, as he took glances to Tiffany he saw Tiffany face make a worried expression, “Don’t worry there’s no bugs in here, if the bug approach you i’ll kill them!” Tiffany smile to his care side, she was to focus to thought about Taeyeon kindness until she didn’t realize that the coarse grass field already changed into Sunflower field.

As she saw the field changed, her lips tugged a little smile and her smile was grow widen as they saw the lake infront of them. Tiffany was amazed at the scenary.

“Beautiful right?” Tiffany just nodded and let her beautiful eyesmile appeared, “Let’s go sit in there.” Taeyeon pointed at little gazebo not far from the place they standing. They keep walking but Tiffany eyes keep locked on the lake and sunflower field behind her.

“You really love it right?” Taeyeon smile and sit.

Tiffany look at Taeyeon and replied his smile, the she found a piece of wood written TaeTae’s Place!, she laugh at it, “TaeTae? That’s cute!”

“That’s my puppy name when i was kid..” his face little bit flushtered, “This is my special place and only special person who i bring to here.”

“Really?” she said and sat beside Taeyeon then rested her head upon his shoulder, “This is beautiful oppa..” she said it softly, “Thank you for bring me to here.”

“You’re welcome my love.”

They enjoy the comfortable of quiteness there, they were breathing softly, looking at the lake which reflected the shine of sun, sunset scene with the amber colour painted the sky, plus gently wind caressed their body and flowing Tiffany’s hair. Eveything was so perfect, and each of their heart want this will last forever.

Suddenly Taeyeon broke the silence, “Tiffany Hwang..” he said as carresing Tifany’s hand using his thumb.

Tiffany closed her eyes, “Hmm?”

“I love you..”

“I love you too oppa..” as she answered it she felt a kiss on her forehead. Tiffany smile and gave a lovingly stare to Tiffany. He was smile at Tiffany too, then he looking tenderly to her. At the times feel run so slowly, Taeyeon’s hand start cupped Tiffany cheek, he leaned in. Tiffany closed her eyes as he titled his head to capture her soft lips. Their lips touched and  bruhed gently, and later on they savoured the kiss, enjoy the taste of their sincere love through the slow kiss they shared and could feel the time stop.


And kiss me slowly <3

 

No edit so..
Sorry for my bad grammar, broken english and typo. I hope this update is good.
Thanks for reading, click subscribe, throw comment, upvote if you want.
If you don't wanna, nah just leave it baby~