Intro

The Neighbourhood.

Hello my not so popular blog and hello too my dearest reader.
 

I haven't update lately because my final exam, well I study so hard. But the result was so good, my score almost perfect and i got full scholarship at Korea University in Veterinary faculty. So good right?
But too bad i have no one in here, yet hehe.

This is my second day in Korea. I life at little house complex, in here it called apartment. Not like in Cali which mostly apartment is big, high and tall building, my apartment is like house complex. Speaking of my apartment, the building is not big and wide. There's only 1 bedroom with bathroom, 1 kitchen, and living room then I have  terrace outside. Not so big, but its enough for me because i live alone in here.


My landlord told me that I should know my neighbours better, she even gave me a map of this little house complex with the name of the owner.

So today I'll meet them. Since I'm a good person I've prepare some gift for them, hope they'll like it hehe.
Ah I'm tired of typing now.
So goodbye readers!
Wish me luck okay!
Stepho xoxo~!

                           

   ***

 

                               

Tiffany was sat on the bench of garden holding a wodden basket. She was captivated by the garden, that garden was not big but really beautiful, colourful flower blooms adorned and alot of butterflies fly around the garden. She was always be a flower lover since she was child, and that's make her wonder about who was take care the garden.

"Hi!!!"
Tiffany shocked hear the voice.
"Oh my god. Sorry for shocking you, my name is Kim Hyoyeon, your tour guide now because my aunt busy so I replace her." hyoyeon extended her arms ask for shake hands.
"Ah, it's okay. My name is Tiffany Hwang, nice to meet you!" Tiffany always be the warm one she choose to pull hyoyeon into warm hug.
"Whoa, okay lets start!"
"Wait, this is for you." Tiffany handed LA baseball cap to Hyoyeon.
"Whoa thank you! I will wear this for my next dance competition!"
Tiffany just beaming her gorgeous eyesmile.
"If I wasn't in relationship I'll fall for you really, you have beautiful smile!"
"Thanks.." Tiffany blushed little bit
"You cute! Let's go to Yuri's apartment"

They walk little bit because between each apartment wasn't far, only next door. They arrived at Yuri's room, greeted with a tall and tanned man sat on chair reading newspaper.
"Yuri oppa!"
"Eh Hyoyeon wha--, oh my god why you bring angel down to earth?"
"Cheap cheesy" Hyoyeon said as she rolled her eyes.
"Hallo Yuri oppa, I'm Tiffany Hwang your new neighbour. I hope we can get along." Tiffany bowed and gave her eyesmile again.
"Oh my, I'll never move from here if an angel live next to me."
"Stop your cheesy line please? Fany-ah let's go to other room."
"Coffee or tea for stay?"
"No oppa, ah i have little gift for you" Tiffany gave him a shirt and bowed.
"Done? Bye oppa!" Hyoyeon dragged Tiffany as said it.

They walk again little bit and arrived in front of Sooyoung apartement.
"You know you should little bit careful about Yuri oppa, he is player."
"Okay, i'll--"

"Bunny!!!! Where's my shirt? You haven't prepare it?"
"Why would I prepare that for you?"
"You're my soon wife, my soon wife!!!!!!"
"Who said I will marry you?"
"Yah! BUNNY!!!!"

"Sorry for this, this is Sooyoung room, and Bunny is his girlfriend who lived at apartment no.8. Sooyoung is new comer in modelling but he with Yoona have a good reputation."
Tiffany only mouthed 'o', then Hyoyeon knocked the door.
"Bunny!!!!!! We have a guest in here."
Right after the door was open, petite girl with medium blondy hair greeted them.
"Morning Hyoyeon, what-- Oh my, you should be Tiffany Hwang our new neighbour."
"Yes Sunny unnie." Tiffany smile.
"Aunt Kim really right, you really beautiful."
"Ahaha Thank you Unnie." Tiffany smile sheepishly

"Bunny who is that?"
"Hyeoyon and Tiffany, our new neighbour."
"Ah Cali girl, Hello I'm Choi Sooyoung and this shorty girl is my girlfriend Sunny and my soon to be wife. I live in here and Sunny live there apartment no.8"
"Hallo oppa, I'm Tiffany Hwang, nice to meet you. And I have made mac n cheese this morning, I hope oppa and unnie will like it." Tiffany handed the food and immediately Sooyoung eyes twinkling after see the food.
"Food! Thank you. Come in let's eat together." Sooyoung said.
"No giant, we should visit maknae room, Jessi room and Taeng oppa room."
"Okay."
"Bye!" Hyoyeon dragged Tiffany right after she bowed.

 

"You really good new neighbour, don't you know she really like to eat anything hahaha." Hyoyeon said as they arrived in front of Jessica door's.
"This is Jessica room, she is new freshman in Veterinary medical faculty just like you, she is my Junior in high school. Ah she is cold outside but she is really nice person if you know her better. And she born in Cali too."
"Really? So she is fluent in English."
"Yes, totally fluent! Sometimes we not understand what she said"
"Jessica Jung!!!! Wake up!!!!" Hyeoyon knocked the door so hard but Jessica didn't show respond.
"I guess she still sleeping and she'll froget to lock the door"

Hyoyeon turned the knob door then found Jessica who slept on sofa with towel on her neck and held the toothbrush.

"Look and for your information, she really like to sleep but she really smart. Do you want wake up her?"
"No unnie, I think it's not polite to wake her up, I'll just leave the gift in here."
Tiffany put floral dress on the table and give little note 'Hello, I'm Tiffany Hwang new neighbour, I hope we'll be a good friend because we're in same faculty^^'

As they closed Jessica door quitely, they met maknae couple.
"Hyo noona!" Yoona said.
"Hello maknae couple~"
"Unnie don't tease us like that." Seohyun said shyly.
"Anyway this is Tiffany Hwang our new neighbour."
"Hello, I'm Tiffany Hwang your new neighbour."
"Hello noona! I'm Im Yoona and this is Seo Ju Hyun, my girlfriend." Yoona said as he wrapped his arm to Seohyun arms.
"Just call me Seohyun unnie" Seohyun smiled and bow.
"Noona, we excuse first we will go to bookstore"
"Ah okay, this is i have the shirt from Cali, hope you like it"
"Aigoo thank you Unnie!"
"Ah thank you! And we excuse first!"

As maknae couple left to Yoona's car, Hyoyeon and Tiffany standing in front of Taeyeon's door.

"This oppa rarely go outside his room, really rarely. I always think that his room is eat him up."

"Taeyeon oppa!" Hyoyeon knocked the door.


"Oppa!!!"

 
 
"Kim Taeyeon oppa!!!"
 
 
 
"Oppapapapapapapapaaaa!!" Tired of knocking and waiting she gave up.

"Okay you'll meet him later, just don't shock if you meet him"
"Why?"
"He's little bit short."
"Short person is normal I think"
"And muscular, and love show her upper body."
"Huh?" Tiffany confused.
"Ah, just imagine him like John Cena, he really like that."
Tiffany just nodded.
"John Cena Asian version with more handsome and white skin"

John Cena is my favourite character in WWE, well I can't wait to meet him up.Tiffany's thought.

"He is the one who take care the garden and Gunny"
"Wow, cool!" Tiffany clap her hand excitedly.
"You can leave the gift in here"
"Ah, okay."
She left the gift on the table with little note once again 'Hello oppa, I'm your new neighbour, Tiffany Hwang in here ^^'

 

"And lastly our security dog, Gunny!" Hyoyeon pointed to tall Belgian Mallinois who gave piercing gaze to Tiffany.
"He seems wild."
"Oh Gunny is a girl, and yeah she little bit wild, only Taeyeon oppa can tame her."
"Amazing." Tiffany walk closer to the dog who start growling and barking loudly. But she didn't hesitated, she keep walk closer while held some dog food. She bent down right infront of Gunny.
"Behave and I will give you this."
But Gunny still growling.
"I said behave!" Tiffany raised her tone little bit and amazingly that dog suddenly showed her puppy eyes and whinned to Tiffany.
"Aigoo, good girl got her gift" Tiffany gave her snack and pat her.
Hyoyeon disbelief what she saw, never on her life saw Gunny show her puppy eyes to a stranger like Tiffany.

"You really can be a good veterinary. Yup that was Soshi family, hope you can get along with us and bear our weirdness."
"Haha yes I'll Unnie, thanks for being my tour guide."

"You're welcome and uh i need drums backsound haha"
 
 
 
 
"Welcome to Soshi family"
 

 

Sorry for late update, anyway i know this is not good, this is just Intro anyway, look Tae haven't meet Tiffany hehe.

I'm very very very happy you gave me a good reaction for this idea guys but i'm not a good author, so please don't expect too much hehe, i'm afraid that i'll make you disappointed so, just sorry if this is bad..

 

Just upvote, subs, and comment if you want, if you don't just leave it baby~
Thank you~