The Neighbourhood.

The Neighbourhood.

Tiffany never know falling in love will be this good. She barely know what it’s love, she was new student in love class, having frist boyfriend named Kim Taeyeon who more older than her. But she glad that her couple was Taeyeon, Taeyeon lead Tiffany really well, he taught Tiffany that falling in love isn’t a bad thing and love is the greatest feelings in the world. Now all she wanted is spend her times more with her lovely boyfriend.

“Oppa?”

“Hm?”

“What we will do today?” she asked as she rested her head upon his shoulder. They were sat on the couch together right after breakfast. Like yesterday, everybody was busy doing their own things left Tiffany and Taeyeon all alone again.

Taeyeon reached the remote Tv and turn it on, “I don’t know, i have take a tour you around the city. So is there spesific place you wanted to go?”

“Uhm” Tiffany tapping her chin, “How about go to market?”

“Market?”

“Yeah, I want try to maka something for us. I can’t cook Korean food but i can cook cake. So if you don’t mind oppa..” Tiffany loom up to Taeyeon, “I want make something for you.”

Taeyeon kissed her crown, “You know you shouldn’t make something for me, your presence beside me is enough to make me happy” He took her hand and held it lightly, “But if you want to go, okay let’s go~”

“Thank you oppa~” she beamed her eyesmile and stood up, “I’ll get ready oppa~” she said as she walk to her room.

She didn’t know Taeyeon was held his breath and captivated by her smile, “I’m sure, if she beside me everyday, i’m die and go to heaven everyday.”

 

···

 

 

“Oppa! Come on I’m ready!” he look at Tiffany who standing gracefully, she braided her brown hair and with pale pink t-shirt and blue jeans Taeyeon found Tiffany very gorgeous even when dressed casual like that.

Taeyeon walk closer and gave Tiffany kiss on her cheek, “ You are such a work art of God. Darling you are so beautiful.”

“Oppa why you so cheesy?”

“But it’s true. I can’t imagine if you wear wedding dress and stand beside me in front of altar. Maybe that time i’ll die because of your beauty Fany-ah.”

“Ugh cheesy ball!” she pinched Taeyeon cheeks.

“Only for you darling~” Taeyeon said and took her hands, “Let’s go the market~!”

 

···

 

After parking his car Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately strolling around the market. Tiffany looking many igredient for making a special cake for her boyfriend and of course for his family too.

“Oppa what’s your family favourite cake?” Tiffany asked as she looking at Taeyeon while they keep walking hand in hand.

“To be honest Fany, we are eat everything and like every food, so i think there’s no favourite things, as long they are nice looking and looks tasty, we eat them all.”

“Ehm, that’s quite hard.”

Taeyeon ruffled her hair, “Don’t think too much, i know my family will like every cake you made.” Then he remember something, “But Appa and me love vanilla flavour, Umma and Hayeon love everything with strawberry, and Hyung love every tasty food~”

“Ah i think i’ll make strawberry shortcake then.”

“Sounds good!”

“Let’s buy flour first~”

“Let’s goo~!”

···

 

She already bought all ingredients, strawberries, flour, sugar, eggs, cream and everythings. Taeyeon walk beside her while held a two plastic bag. Tiffany busy checking all the igredients she need for make a cake, she didn’t realize someone walk towards her and they accidentally bumped each other

“Mianhae!” Tiffany immediately bowed and said sorry.

Girl that she bumped said, “Ahaha it’s okay, i should say sorry too.”

“You should look at the way if you walking fany-ah” Taeyeon scolded her.

“Sorry i have said sorry oppa” there goes pout.

Then Taeyeon bowed  and said sorry to that person but when they look at each other both of them was shocked, especially Taeyeon.

“Oppa!” the girl suddenly walk closer to Taeyeon and clinged to his arm, “Where have you been?! You just went to Seoul without telling me!” she added, “I miss you oppa!!!!”

Tiffany look at the scene full with uneasiness, of course who will be happy look at another girl so clingy with her boy friend in front of her eyes. Taeyeon wasn’t uncomfortable too with her, but when he want to let go of his hand, the girl more clingy to his hand.

“Err— I miss you too Jiyoon..” Taeyeon said softly but sure Tiffany heard that. Something burning on Tiffany chest, but she kept managed her to calm.

“Yay! Oppa miss me too~~”

“Jiyoon...”

“Nee oppa~?”

“Sorry for my girl friend because she bumped you earlier.”

“Eh?” Jiyoon look at Tiffany who gave her eyesmile, “Ah you are her girl—“ she immediately let go his hand, “Sorry i don’t know.”

Tiffany bowed slightly, “Annyeong, my name is Tiffany, I’m Taeyeon oppa girlfriend.” Tiffany keep managed to smile but Taeyeon realize there was something behind her eyesmile.

“Annyeong, my name is Jiyoon, Taeyeon oppa ex girl— taeyeon oppa childhood friend” Jiyoon smile and bowed.

Taeyeon realized even though this both of girl were smiling but he know that both of them were had intense battle.

“Uh we will go first Jiyoon, say hi to appa and umma okay?”

“Okay.”

“Bye~!” Taeyeon said and dragged Tiffany.

 

Then they keep walking to the parking park. Taeyeon placed their things on back seat and they got in to the car. Tiffany keep her silent, Taeyeon wait for her broke the silence, but then all he got just a real hard pinch on his arm.

 “Ouch! It’s hurt!” her rub the spot that he pinched.

“Yeah hurt! I miss you too Jiyoon!” Tiffany mocked Taeyeon as she sat on passenger seat.

“Hey sorry, i don’t know she was here and what i should say Fany. I do miss her but not as girlfriend as my childhood friend.” Taeyeon explained.

Tiffany keep silence and folded her arms.

Taeyeon leaned closer to her, “Sorry baby...” he took her hand and kissed it, “Fany-ah, really sorry... I don’t mean to hurt you and make you jealous.”

Tiffany moved her head to facing the window while keep heard Taeyeon pleading and say sorry. After 10 minute she being silent suddenly she let out a deep sigh.

“Fany~  Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~!!”

“Stop it oppa.”

“Forgive me theeeen~!”

“Sorry accepted, now let’s go home.”

“Really?!!!” suddenly his eyes was so bright.

“Ne, but don’t do it again, it’s hurt..” Tiffany frowned.

“Aww sorry.” Taeyeon kiss her lips, “ I won’t do it again. Thanks fany, now let’s go home.”

 

Then they were come back as usual, talking happily and teasing. But when in the half way to home, his car suddenly stopped.

“Aish what happened to this old car?” Taeyeon open the door  and walk to front of car checking the machine.

Tiffany get out from the car too following Taeyeon, “What happened oppa?”

“I don’t know Fany-ah, I’ll checking the machine for awhile, you can sit in the car.”

“No,  i want in here.”

“Okay.”

When Taeyeon busy checking what’s wrong on his car. Tiffany look around, then she found a little black kitten meowing across the road. The kitten looks so weary and thin.

“Poor you kitten.” Tiffany walk across the road while her eyes still locking to the little kitten who keep meowing like shout out for help “Mommy will come help you” she said as she keep walking.

Tiffany just walking to the kitten infront of her, she didn’t see to the left or the right when she walk across the road, she just keep walking. And she didn’t realize a car was running on her way. Then suddenly Taeyeon only could heard screeching sound from the car and found Tiffany lied lifelessly on the road with blood smeared on her white skin.

 

 

“FANYY-AH!!!!”

 

 


 

Anyone here? hahahaha!