The Neighbourhood.

The Neighbourhood.

“Thanks for today Fany-ah” Bora said as he accompany Tiffany back to her apartement and now they were stand infront Tiffany’s apartement.

 

“You’re welcome Bora i hope you—“

Tiffany didn’t finish her words as she heard some whistle voice from Sunny’s apartement.

“Look what we have here! Tiffany got a boy!” Sooyoung yelled.

“That’s really your boyfriend Fany?” Sunny asked.

“He’s—“

Bora cut her, “Not yet!” he said with proud then added, “But she will be mine.” Bora said looking at Tiffany who blushed at Bora action.

“Wow, why do you think she will accept you?” Sunny asked.

“Because I willing do everything to make her mine hehe, even though now she ain’t love me, but i’m sure, her heart will change” he stopped, “ Right Fany-ah?”

Tiffany only smile sheepishly, she doesn’t know that her heart was beating so fast right now, plus some strange feeling on her stomach, but what she sure was, everything she felt now caused by Bora.

Sunny cringed, “Cheesy! Yah Giant, you should learn to say some sweet word to me.”

“Why would I bunny? Was everything not enough for you?” Sooyoung kneeled and seem exageratted all, “I’ll doing anything for you bunny, if you want me to”

“I want you fasting just for a day, can you?”

“Yah! Why so mean?!” he pouted.

Sunny just pinched her giant cheek, “Just kidding baby!” and gave him a peck then Sooyoung just grin like a fool.

 

“Sorry for my manner” Bora said and bowed.

“My name is Bora, 19 years old, same faculty and university as Tiffany, side job as model and i’m her soon boyfriend. “ he bowed again.

“I love your confident!” Sooyoung said and clapped his hand.

Sunny walked closer with Sooyoung to Bora and extended their arms for handshake, “My name is Sooyoung and she’s my soon wife Sunkyu or call her Sunny”

“Tiffany would you go with us tonight? We’ll go to Night Carnival. Everyone will go, even Jessica, she willing to sacrifice her sleep.” Sooyoung added.

“Wow that’s must be so fun! I’ll go oppa!”

“And you can come with us if you want Bora.” Sunny added and smile.

“Really is that okay?” Bora said felt hesistate and diverted her eyes to Tiffany who mouthed him, ‘Please come, accompany me!’

“Of course!”

“Okay i’ll come. Thanks for invite me Unnie”

“Ahaha it’s okay.”

“Just don’t be too late okay, 7.30 pm in here alright?”

“Okay Unnie, now i excuse my self first. I want fetch my sister.” He bowed to Sunny and Sooyoung then waved his hand to Tiffany.

“Be careful on the way Bora!”

“Ne I will”

 

As Bora disappeared from their sight, Tiffany excused her self to her apartement while Sooyoung and Sunny chilling again at their terrace.

“Do you think he’s suit for Tiffany?”

“Yup, and Tiffany seems very happy.”

Sunny just smile.

“Taeng really have a great rival!”

***

“I never go to place like this!” Tiffany said excietedly

Sooyoung replied, “In Cali there’s no event like this?”

“Just rare Oppa.” She answered while her eyes checking everythin around her.

Tiffany eyes cleary sparkling saw everything on this Night Carnival. So many parlor food and games that she wanted to try. Plus colourful light and cheerful melody makes her mood boost up.

“Bora look cotton candy!”

“You want it?”

Tiffany nodded and showing her eyesmile.

“Aww! Stop showing me that killer eyesmile.” They were giggle, and Tiffany was blushing.

“Wait, i’ll buy it for you” Bora said and immediately ran to the Cotton Candy Parlor.

 

The other were look at them, and Yuri nudged Taeyeon who stare at them.

“Jelly Taeng hahaha!” Yuri said mocked him, but Taeyeon only stare at Tiffany who smile happily wait for Bora.

“Who is he?”

“Sooyoung said, he is Bora, Tiffany’s suitor. He even said he is her soon Tiffany boyfriend.”

“Really?”

Yuri nodded and leaned closer to Taeyeon, “Yup, doesn’t he suit for Tiffany? And Tiffany seem happy too Taeng.”

“I’m not gonna lose with him.”

With that Taeyeon ran to ice cream parlor and bought three scoops strawberry icecream with chocolate and candy then ran to Tiffany. Bora and Taeyeon arrived infront of Tiffany in the same time.

“Here for you!” Bora and Taeyeon said in unison and gave Tiffany the things their bought. Tiffany look at Bora first then she moved to Taeyeon with furrowed her brows.

“Oppa sorry, what this is for?” she as she took the pink cotton candy from Bora’s hand.

“You like strawberry ice cream right this is for you.” Taeyeon said.

“But i’m not ordering anything from you oppa.”

“But i willing to give you th—“

Bora suddenly moved in front of Tiffany, blocked Taeyeon view, “Who are you?” he said in cold tone.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon. Tiffany first suitor in Korea!” he stated proudly.

Tiffany and the other was shocked hear that, it was the first time that Taeyeon so opened like that. But it doesn’t give Bora any effect, he doesn’t scare that Tiffany would choose him, he doesn’t afraid that a man name Kim Taeyeon in front of him would took Tiffany from him, no he doesn’t. In fact his self-steem more boosted, he believe that he will get Tiffany no matter what.

“Really?”

“Yeah!”

“Oh, okay. Well sorry my bad manner hyung, I’m Bora, 19, Vet student, Rookie model and i’m Tiffany soon boyfriend.” He said with proud.

“And i’m don’t mind, having a rival like you hyung. But i know i will win.” Bora stated, he was smiling showing his eyesmile but deep inside Taeyeon know that smile was a wicked one, at least for him.

“Can you stop the drama?” Sooyoung popped from nowhere and took the melted ice cream from Taeyeon.

“This is gonna fun oppa.” Jessica said calmly who stood beside Yuri.

Sunny dragged her lover and said, “ We will follow Seohyun and Yoona, they had leave us to food parlor. Bye guys! Call us if you want come back home kay?”

“I want try some games.” Jessica said while look up to tanned boy beside her.

Yuri smile, “Let’s go!”.

Only Tiffany, Bora and Taeyeon who left there. Tiffany was holding the candy in center of Taeyeon and Bora who having stare cold competition.

She sighed, “Can you two stop?”

“Stop what?” they said in unison.

“Don’t copy me!” they said in unison again and there goes stare cold competition.

Tiffany shook her head, and now she felt like babysit a elementary boy. She clapsed her right hand to Bora and the left to Taeyeon.

“Stop acting like elementary boy! Let’s have fun now!” she said and dragged them to the crowded.

***

Tiffany stopped infront of shooting game parlor, she saw stuffed doll of her favourite anime, Totoro. And Bora saw it.

“You want that don’t you?” he said sweetly while Tiffany just nodded.

“Don’t worry i will get it for you! I’m athlete of shooting by the way, so that is easy to get that.”

Taeyeon saw that, he felt left behind and lose. He was never good at games things, especially shooting like this and the reason of the first place was his eyes, but for Tiffany Hwang, he willing to do anything.

“I’ll get it to you to!” he stepped in front of the parlor and stand beside Bora who already holding the toy-gun.

Bora smirk, “I’m sorry but you’ll lose hyung.”

“I wouldn’t!” Taeyeon said and hold the gun.

“You have three bullets, and for getting that Totoro, you only could shoot right in the center of target. Easy right?” the man said.

Taeyeon and Bora nodded and start aiming the moving target while Tiffany stand beside of them and said, “Hwaiting bora~, you’ll get it oppa!”

Taeyeon shoot first, but his shoot was aimless. The second bullets and and third bullets too failed shooted the target. Taeyeon face falls and Tiffany was frowning. But then Bora shooting with his first bullet and shooted right in the centre of the target. With that, Bora took the stuffed Totoro and gave it to Tiffany.

With sparkling eyes and jumping a little Tiffany hug him, “Thank you Bora! You the best!!”

“Of course i am haha.” He said while gave Taeyeon smirk.

“.”

***

 

They were already went to parlor and parlor, tasted many foods and drinks and tried many games. And of course most of the game was a competition for Taeyeon and Bora, they thought it was the way to show to Tiffany that who’s better from them but Tiffany wasn’t thinking of that, she was happy and too enjoy the gravity they made.

“Let’s rest in here.” Tiffany said and sat on the bench in front of ferris wheel.

Taeyeon stood up and excuse to the bathroom leaving Bora and Tiffany all alone.

“Are you thirsty?”

Tiffany nodded, “ i need plain water.”

“Okay i’ll get it for you.” he smile and stood up.

 

Tiffany was smile too. She thought Bora was too good to be true, he is nice and humble and fast get anything she want. Then she lost in the tought of her about how good is Bora.

“Where is the Bora man?”

“Oh god oppa! Why you shocking me out?!”

“Aw sorry.” He said and patted her crown, “Where is he?”

“Get some plain water for me.”

“Oh, good then.” Taeyeon took Tiffany’s hand and dragged her to ferris wheel. They come inside with breath panted, especially Tiffany who still shock that Taeyeon make her ran suddenly.

 

“Oppa could you not—“

“Stop.”

“What?!”

“Stop talking and look the serround you.”

They were on top, she look around and they were beauty, very very beautiful. She look the land and it was like colourful light twinkling outside.

“Beautiful right?”

“Yeah!”

Then there was a long silence after that, while Tiffany busy look the scenary, Taeyeon busy look at the angel in front of him. Unconsciously he took her and and gave a little squeez.

“The scenary is beautiful but you more beautiful fany-ah.”

Tiffany immedietely blushed.

“I’m not good at explain my feelings but—“

Taeyeon leaned closer.

“I know, really know about my feelings, what i want and what i like and what i hate and what i love”

Both of their hearts beating more fast.

“And i know want you, i like you and i love you.”

He captured Tiffany’s lips.

 

“Would you be mine?”


 

Oh my god, it's been a while after 4/4/14 "Taeny divorce" Lol i haven't update this^^ so if you waiting this is for you~ and happy labour day! oh i wish i get parttime job._.

By the way no edit so..

Sorry for my bad grammar, broken english and typo. I hope this update is good.
Thanks for reading, click subscribe, throw comment, upvote if you want.
If you don't wanna, nah just leave it baby~