The Neighbourhood.

The Neighbourhood.

 

Tiffany POV

Ah I felt uneasy after last night that Aunty Kim will make me have a date with Taeyeon oppa. For me Taeyeon oppa seems not bad but the fact that Taeyeon oppa don't like aunty kim plan make me uneasy, and he seem very uncomfortable too. Ah I hope he will be alright and I hope Aunty Kim plan is just a joke.
Nah today I'll go to bookstore and Hyo unnie already promised that she will go with me. I already call her and wait in front of her apartment but I still see no sign from her, so I decide to play with Gunny. But then I see Taeyeon oppa come out from his apartment. He is dressed so neatly with blue shirt wrapped his muscular body and black pants, he carry a backpack and wear a glasses.
Wait he wear a glasses? Oh my he look very smart and classy!
Where he will go anyway?

Tiffany POV End

 

"Morning oppa." she show her eyesmile

"Ah Tiffany, morning. What are you doing in here?"

"I'm waiting for Hyo unnie, we will go to bookstore"

"Ah okay, have a safe trip wi--"

"Tiff!! Oppa!" Hyoyeon suddenly appeared

"Tiff sorry I can't go with you today. My boyfriend suddenly come to town and he said he want to meet me." she added.

"But you already promise unnie." Tiffany said it as adorned her face with frown and Taeyeon littlebit sad saw that girl showed her frown.

"Sorry Tiff. But oppa can you go with Tiffany to bookstore?"

"Huh? Me?" Taeyeon puzzled, saw reaction from Taeyeon, Tiffany more frowned.


"It's okay oppa, I'll go alone just give me the direction." she managed to smile but she was afraid how if she get lost, how if someone to rob her or even her.

"You know what? I hate see other frowning." Taeyeond stated.

"Aigoo oppa, don't start your cheap cheesy line."

Taeyeon chuckled and handed a helmet to Tiffany.

"Nah I'm not a kwon Yuri who like gave cheap cheesy line haha, and you if you already promised to someone you should fulfill it okay? Lets go Fany." Taeyeon said and patted Hyoyeon as he gave Hyoyeon advice. Tiffany little bit amazed at that scene because suddenly Taeyeon radiate a warm aura, especially when he smile. Then Tiffany follow him to his motorsport, it was red Ducati Monster.

"Come on Tiffany, hop on." Taeyeon stated as he look Tiffany hestitated.

"Ready?"

"Okay.."

"I'm sorry if its kinda fast. Just held my shirt if you scared."

"Okay oppa just don't too.... Hwaaaaaaaa!"

 

Taeyeon drove his motorcycle fast and immediately Tiffany hug him tightly. After minutes left they arrives so fast to bookstore. Even though they had arrived Tiffany still hug him until she felt his body shaking because of his laugh, then she pulled the hug slowly.

 

"Sorry." She muttered and smile sheepisly.

"Ah its okay, I'm sorry if I drive too fast. Nah you can go first, I'll parking this motorcycle first then I'll meet you inside."

"Okay oppa."

 

After Taeyeon park his motorcycle, he come inside to the bookstores and he saw Tiffany struggled to reach a book in top rack. He slowly walk until behind her and and took the book.

 

"You know you should ask help if you can't reach that." Taeyeon smile and handed the book then ruffled her hair. Tiffany feel warm on her cheeks and also her cheeks suddenly reddened causes by little sweet action her oppa.

"Thank you oppa." she smile.

"Nah have you finish buy the books? I'm little bit hungry, how about we visit care beside this bookstore?"

"Yeah I finish already oppa, I'll pay it first."

"Okay." Tiffany pay the book followed by Taeyeon behind her then they go to the cafe.

 

They go inside the cafe and greeted by the waiter who handed Taeyeon a red rose and chocolate.
 

"Since today is Valentines day, free rose and chocolate for a couple. You can give this to your girlfriend." The waiter handed Taeyeon rose and chocolate and pointed to Tiffany. He want to explained that Tiffany is not his girlfriend but when he about to explain the waiter just disappeared. Then they sat awkwardly.

"Sorry Tiffany, this is for you."

"Ah no, you can give it to your girlfriend"

"I'm solo Tiffany haha, so this is for you."

"Then thank you."

"You're welcome, anyway what do you want?"

"Sandwich and coffee enough from me."

"Okay make it two then" then the waiter come and write down their order.

When waiting for the food come, Tiffany and chat happily, and everyone should be mistaken them as a couple. They suit for eachother anyway, they both good looking. Every pair eyes of visitor in the cafe envy at them how sweet they are and how they seem perfect from each other.

"How old you're?" Taeyeon asked.

"19 oppa."

"Oh I feel so old, now I'm 23 now.?

"But you seem so young"

"Yaa thanks to my mother gen haha"

"We have a good genes aren't we?" Tiffany laughed too.
 

Then suddenly a waiter who dressed like Cupid came to them.
 

"Free photo polaroid for couple" The waiter took his polaroid camera

"Please holding your girlfriend hand and smile" The waiter said to Taeyeon, he felt hesitated but then he took Tiffany hand with his left hand. Tiffany blushed madly she took the roses and placed it infront her cheek to hide the blush.

"Aww cute couple, now smile, hana dul set say kimchiii"

The waiter handed the photo to Taeyeon and left them again. Taeyeon captivated by Tiffany smile on that photo.

 

"We really have good gen. This is great photo" Taeyeon said and smiling as he keep starring the photo.

 

"Look I have baby face haha..." He said as he show the photo to Tiffany.

 

 

"And you have the most beautiful lethal eyesmile.."


 

I know this is bad.

Yeah bad, sorry, but i'm not good author, but heaven know i tried to make a good ff :'(

 

Throw a comment, sub or upvote this story if you want, if you don't just leave it baby

Byeeee~