The Neighbourhood.

The Neighbourhood.

After that day Tiffany and Taeyeon become more closer and closer. Plus Taeyeon and Tiffany always stay in the apartement when the other busy with their activities, Sooyoung and YoonA always had a works, visit their agency, do photoshoot etc, and they should be acompanny by their lovely girlfriend, Sunny and Seohyun. Yuri always busy with his work and co-assistentce in Hospital. Hyoyeon was busy with her crew dance, while Jessica if wasn’t busy sleep, she was going everywhere searching for fresh idea, since she was freelance as design graphic.

Taeyeon was lazy to continued his study, he should do co-assistentce like Yuri but he didn’t do that. Now a days he only ‘care’ to his body, he’ll woke up in the morning then feeding Gunny, went to do work out, to the gym or run track. Then if he didn’t went to the gym, he’ll just play with Gunny, gardening or just sleep. Tiffany too , since her orientation day start next week she had many free times. So she just stay at her apartement, gardening and play with Gunny. That’s why they had many times together, in the morning they’ll play with Gunny and gardening together and in the afternoon they’ll do some chat in garden.

 

For some unknown reason, Taeyeon always happy when he spent his time with Tiffany.

 

“I bet, at first your daddy told you to not take this scholarship?” Taeyeon asked while look at Tiffany who busy digging her ice cream.

She nodded.

“Such a daddy's girl” Taeyeon chuckled, suddenly Tiffany stop digging her ice cream and pouted.

“No!”

“Daddy just love me sooo much! I’m working so hard to get his permission, but in the end he gave me his permission after saw me shed a tears hehe” Tiffany smiling to Taeyeon who still saw her face intensely.

Tiffany titled her head confusedly, “What’s wrong oppa?”

Taeyeon just stood up and left Tiffany without telling anything.

“What? Am i say something wrong?” she said as her eyes following Taeyeon.

 

But not for a long time Taeyeon come again with a tissue on his hand, then she wipe Tiffany corner lips.

“There was stained ice cream on your corner lips, i don’t want wipe it with my hand, i’m worried that my hand contained many bacteria.” He said as keep wipe her cornerlips gently.

 

What she can do, she just blushed and said thank you.

 

This is not the first time Taeyeon like that to Tiffany, once when Tiffany was tripped because she was chased by Gunny, Taeyeon immediately ran to Tiffany, lift her body with bridalstyle and treat her wound infront his apartement. And when they gardening together, on that day sun was so bright and it was a hot day, after he saw Tiffany sweating, he immediately ran to his room and took his hat. He did it all without speak up first, just do the action.

 

And always, she only blushed madly and said thank you.

 

Taeyeon was always be a man like that, so caring and gently. He wasn’t the type who speak too much, she just do his little sweet action without thinking and explain it later so they wouldn’t misunderstand of his action.

 

He ruffled her hair and smile warmly, “You’re welcome kiddo”

“Oppa, can i ask you something?”

“Of course.”

“Do you always like this?”

“Huh? Like what?” Taeyeon furrowed his brows.

“How should i say...” she added as she playing with her ice cream cup to reduce her nervousness.

“Like what Fany?”

“Thoughtful, caring and sw—“

 

“Sweet!” Suddenly aunty kim said and popped behind them

 

Tiffany threw her ice cream unconsciously because she was shock, while Taeyeon just taken back.


“Gosh! Aunty Kim don’t do that again, look Tiffany was shocked.”

Aunty just giggled and sit between of them.

“Sorry if i was shocking you out. And your question before, he wasn’t like that to the other. He just so care, so thoughtful and soooo sweet to you Tiffany” Aunty Kim said and gave Taeyeon playful smirk.

“I’m always like that to everyone aunty.” Taeyeon said managed his cool.

“Someone in denial~~” Aunty Kim said with playful tone.

“No I’m not!”

“Who said it was you Taengoo?” She leaned closer to Taeyeon.

Aunty Kim tried to mocking Taeyeon, “So you really in denial? So you only do that to Tiffany? So Tiffany special to you~”

“No, i’m not!!” Taeyeon huffed and Tiffany found it cute so she just giggled saw that scene.

“I’m just kidding Taengoo-ah~” Aunty Kim said as she held Taeyeon hand and Tiffany hand and bring it to her lap, then held it as one.

 

“You two really suit for eachother you know. And i know you two have feelings for each other even little.”

“Plus i always saw you two spent time together, play with Gunny, gardening, or just do a little talk.”

 

“Wait, how can you know aunty?” Tiffany asked, titled her head.

“I saw it through cctv” Aunty Kim said without thinking and Tiffany just nodded believe what she said

Taeyeon stated, “No cctv in here.”

“Oh please you two don’t ruin my serious mode”

“Okay okay”

 

“I hope you two can date, especially you Taeyeon! You should continue your study!”

“Ah this topic again.” Taeyeon muttered lazily.

Taeyeon stood up and stated, “I’m out.”

 

It was her firstime saw Taeyeon like that, his expression was dark and cold. But Aunty Kim know that Taeyeon will suddenly cold after someone mention her study.

“Is he will be okay aunty?”

“Don’t worry, he will be okay, he just always need alone time. He always hate if someone mention her study. But i should make he continue his study. “

“Why?”

“You should ask him, i’m don’t have a right to tell this to you” Aunty Kim said as she show her motherly smile.

Tiffany frowned and disappointed, “Arraso Aunty...”

 

---

 

Annyeong~

Hello reader! Oh my god, day gone so fast! I don’t believe i almost 2 weeks in here.
 

This apartement kinda unique, especially my neighbourhood and the ladylandloader! My ladylandloader is very nice and funny, and my neighbourhood is amazing!

Especially him, my oppa... (oh my, you said he’s yours Fany!)

 

Hehe, he’s very generous, kind, thoughtful and sweet!

 

I know my oppa wouldn’t found my blog and read this, so i’ll cleary say that i maybe...

Maybe..

 

Maybe....

 

 

Little bit....

 

 

Like him!!!!! >_<

 

 

Aww, my face blushed when i type this! He’s a perfect guy and dream guy for every girl!

He’s cute, so caring, so so cool, so so so loveable, so handsome, so so thoughtful, so so so sweet, and have i mention his body? SO SO SO SOOO HOT!!!! >_<

 

Awww that’s for today update!

I’ll meet him now for gardening and feeding Gunny~, don’t be jealous guys^^

Bye bye!

 

Stepho^^ xoxo~

 

---

 

Tiffany place her laptop on the table as she turn it off. She open the door with a big smile and good mood. Of course, why would she not happy? She will meet her oppa, of course she was happy. But then she heard Yuri and Taeyeon conversation.

“I see you and Tiffany become more closer.” Yuri said.

As she hear heard Yuri mention her name, she decided to stay and eavesdropped them.

“Why?”

“You always like this Taeng, do you like her?”

“Huh?”

“Do you like her? I see you very nice to her”

“I always nice to everyone.”

“Yup, until they mistaken you as you like them, and in the end when they know about your feeling isn’t what they hope, they’ll hurt because they thought you only play with their feelings”

“Am i like that?”

“Yeah! Always!, so you like her or not?”

“Err, i guess not.”

Tiffany tears dropped.

“So you should try to not sooooooo nice to her, because i think she like you Taengoo!”

“I’ll try.”

 

With that Tiffany just ran back to her bedroom and cried so hard as she can. Somehow she felt hurt and betrayed.

That was one of Taeyeon flaw and also what make Taeyeon seem flawless. He was just too nice, to everyone. Almost every girl on his life had mistaken her nice action, they always thought that Taeyeon love them. Of course everygirl would be happy if someone so perfect like Taeyeon love them, and it’s bring their hope about love, so high. But when they found that their love was unrequited and they only mistaken his action, what they got only a breakheart.

Taeyeon never aware about this, because that was his motto, “Always put otherself before you, be nice, be generous, be gentleman.”

And Tiffany wasn’t know about this, she was only 19 years old, she only had graduated from highschool and took a big step to University, she only an innocent girl, she only a clueless girl about love and feelings, she only a girl who taste the first sweetness of love when she met with Taeyeon. So it was her first love, with also her first broken heart.

 

“But....” Taeyeon added.

“What Taeng?”

“But i have weird feelings when she near me, suddenly i’m very energetic and happy if she around me..”

“Does it mean i have a little feeling for her too Yul?”

“Oh my dumb friend, if that true you might have feelings for her too!!!!!”

“But... “

 

“I still have make sure about my feelings about Tiffany, right?”

 

 

But sadly, Tiffany wasn't heard their conversation until end. And now her heart already shattered into pieces.

 


 

Lol, i forgot to update! Thanks to salutdee, if you didn't comment on my latest story maybe i'll update this next week or next month >_<

My last doubleshot story "Set Me Free"  had more subscriber than this story, and i curious why they want subscribe it, i mean are they attracted because the title? or my lame foreword? just why? I know that story is subscriber access only ( i do that because i curious XD), but just why, because i think this story should have more subscriber than that. Uhh, forget it.

 

Eh have you see MrMr Mv? I don't know but i'm not too amazed of that Mv, but i love the teaser haha~!

 

 

Sorry for my bad grammar, broken english and typo. I hope this update is good.
Thanks for reading, click subscribe, throw comment, upvote if you want.
If you don't wanna, nah just leave it baby~