The Neighbourhood.

The Neighbourhood.

Since hours ago I already visiting Jessica for study together, i need to do this because I have midtest next week and i should get high score. We’re in her room, on her bed specifically, she rested her back on headboard of bed while i lie beside her. I saw Jessica, she was busy reading and make some notes about book that she read, she was focus, too focused maybe until she didn’t realize that i eyeing her.

I want to focus—

but i can’t, my head still filled with Taeyeon oppa and Bora.

I lie flat on my back then hide my face with the book.

The voices of them when they were confess to keep echoing on my mind, the flashes of scene when they confessing were keep filled my mind, the memory of night we spent together on Carnival, sweet gestures of them, and the confession words— everything about them was on my head now.

‘Tiffany would you be mine?’

‘Tiffany would you be my girlfriend?’

Those words keep teases me! Plus when i remember about the kiss that Taeyeon oppa gave and gentleness of Bora, that’s ruin my memory about Anatomy and Pharmacology that i should remember! God, help me!

 

“You need to focus Tiff.” She took off the book on my face.

“I can’t.”

She chuckles, and lie beside me. I don’t understand why she gave me a chuckle as respond, did she mock me?

“What is feels?” she said as keep her gaze to the white ceilling of her apartment.

“Huh?”

“Being loved by two person? Two nice person? Two pretty boys haha.”

I smile at her question, because she rarely show her care side. I mean she always be cold princess beside everyone, even me sometimes. She never show what she like, what she didn’t like, what she love and not, she was flat at reaction but surely she is a good person, and care to everyone deep inside, just she didn’t like to show it. Very opposite from me, and that’s why i love her as a bestfriend, we complete eachother!

“Worst!” i said with playful manner.

She turned her head to me, “Really?”

I nodded while we’re keep looking at each other, then she was chukling and broke our stare move her gaze to the ceiling again.

“But you’re lucky Tiff, they cleary said that they love you.”

She smile bitterly.

“You’re not misintrepeted their nice and sweet gesture. Their feeling not blurred, same as yours.”

I furrowed my brows, not understand what she said, “What do you mean?”

She sat up and shruggered, “Ah nothing. I just fall in love with sweet gesture of blurred figure.”

“ You fall in love with whom?” i sat up excitedly knowing heart of ice princess had melted.

“Blurred figure, ah maybe i just fall in love with my imagination.”

“Who is it?!”

“My imgination.” She stated calmly.

“Jessi!!!! Tell me!!”

“I already said to you, i fall in love with my imagination!”, She took a thick book then slap my thigh with it.

“Jessi it’s hurt!” I yelled while she just smilling.

She pat my head, “Stop talking nonsense, now read it, we have midterm next week.” She stood up and went to kitchen left me who caressing the red mark on my thigh.

But i still wondering, what kind of person that can melted her heart?

 

···

 

Today is Saturday, right two days before Tiffany and Jessica midsemester test. Tiffany should study and read for her exam, but again she still couldn’t focus. Taeyeon and Bora fly around her mind, plus she became more curious about the knight who already melted Jessica’s cold heart.

When she was day dreaming on her terrace, Yuri come with plastic full of food and drinks.

Yuri poked Tiffany cheeks, “If you miss Taeng you should call him”

“Eh oppa! I don’t know you coming!”

He sat beside Tiffany, “Yeah because you busy think about that Asian version of John Cena!”

Tiffany only could blushing.

“Do you want ice cream or soda or snack?” Yuri asked and Tiffany saw the big plastic that he held.

“You buy so many foods and drinks oppa! Are you will make some party?”

“No.” He shook his head and smile, “I just heard that you and Jessica will have a mid semester test and tonight you two will have study group right? So..” he scratched his unitchy neck nervously, “I’m just buy you two some food and drinks. Is it okay?”

“Okay!” she said loudly, but then she think about something.

“Sweet gesture of blurred figure..” she muttered.

“Huh?” Yuri confused.

“Are you the knight that Jessica talking about?”

“Huh?” Yuri more confused.

“Do you like Jessi?” Tiffany asked with loud, very very loud voice make Yuri’s face suddenly reddened.

Yuri look around make sure nobody at home, especially Jessica, “Can you lower your voice Tiff?”

“Hehe sorry oppa, but is that right you like her?”

“I don’t know Tiff” he gaze to the sky, “I don’t know if i like her, or love her, or just interest.”

He added, “I only know i have a feelings for her, and my feelings is more wide than sky, more deep than ocean and more big than our galaxy.”

Tiffany only chuckled hear chessy line from Yuri, “ Eww chessy failed haha but that’s mean you like her”

“Haha yeah maybe, but i’m afraid about this feelings too.”

“Why oppa?”

He sighed sharply, “ Everybody knows me as a player, but it is a mistaken. I just like gave a girl compliment, make a flirt joke, and sweet to everyone, that’s why they know me as a player. And maybe Jessi think i’m a player too.”

“Why not ask Jessi as your girlfriend for make sure she think that about you or not?”

He frowning, “I want, but i’m on co-assistency. I’m afraid if she take yes—“

“You so boastful oppa! Hahaha.”

“I’m positive person Tiff, I’m afraid if she take yes, i will busy and can’t take care of her.”

“You and Jessi has grown up, i mean the relationship should be strong and mature and i think Jessi wouldn’t angry if you busy, she will understand it oppa.”

“You talking like you older than me haha.”

Tiffany put her hand on Yuri’s shoulder, “All i want is Jessi happy and my oppa happy so i will support you being her boyfriend. And i want you oppa!” her gripped was more harder, “Confess to her tomorrow night! And this is the plan!” Tiffany leaned her face to Yuri’s ear as she whispered the plan.

···

 

Jessica took glance at the clock on the wall it showed 6.50pm and she has a group study with Tiffany at 7. With that she took her bag and went to Tiffany’s flat, but when she open her door, she was gasped. She was confused and shock, suddenly her terrace full of red roses petals and little candle. When she look up she saw Yuri wore black suit, with guitar hangin on his shoulder.

Yuri put big smile on his face and greet Jessica who gave ‘What are you doing’ look added with cold stare.

“Hi” Yuri said as he strumming the guitar.

Jessica only look at him, without answering Yuri.

“Hi Jessi.” He said again but Jessica kept silent.

“Okay i know you feel annoyed but hear me kay?”  After he said that, he started play guitar and sing.

Hi
Girl you just caught my eye
Thought I should give it try
And get your name and your number
Go grab some lunch and eat some cucumbers

 

When Jessica heard eat some cucumbers part, her face immediately change into disgusted, she want stop Yuri, but she doesn’t have a heart to do that so she keep listen to Yuri who sing wholeheartedly.


Why, did I say that?
I don't know why.
But you're smilin' and it's something I like
On your face, yeah it suits you
Girl we connect like we have bluetooth

 

‘Bluetooth? Oh my gosh, that’s very lame!’ on Jessica mind.


I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add then subtract

You and I
Could be like sonny and cher
Honey and bears
You and I
Could be like aladdin and jasmine
Lets make it happen like

La la la la la la la....

Hey
How've you been?
I know that it's been awhile.
Are you tired cause you've been on my mind
Runnin' thousand & thousands of miles
Sorry, I know that line's outta style
But you
You look so beautiful on this starry night
Loving the way the moonlight catches your eyes & your smile
I'm captivated
Your beauty is timeless never outdated

 

 

‘Your beauty is timeless never outdated?  Very very lame!’ on Jessica mind.

 


I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add then subtract

You and I
Could be like sonny and cher
Honey and bears
You and I
Could be like aladdin and jasmine
Lets make it happen like


 

After he singing, Yuri kneeled in front of Jessica then took her hand.

“Sica, I know i’m not a perfect person even i have bad reputation in love, but you should know that everything is wrong. I’m not a player, and i do this to prove that i’m not a player. I want take a serious relationship with you.”

He took a deep breath and said, “I love you.”

“Everything that i do not just because i like to nice to everyperson, but to you it is special. Because i love you, i want you to be my girlfriend.”

He look stright to Jessica’s eyes, “Jessica Jung, would you be my girlfriend?”

 

Jessica look down at Yuri with stright face and unreadable expression and that’s make  Yuri afraid, he afraid that maybe Jessica will say no to him.

“Thanks for loving me oppa, but first do you know i hate cucumbers? Why you sing added about cucumber?”

Yuri immediatelly stood up and open his lips to explain everything.

“I’m not finish oppa.” And Yuri closed her lips again.

“Second, i don’t like your chessy line, it’s lame. Plus it wasn’t flattering me at all.”

With that Yuri hope was broken, same like his heart. He know confess to Jessica is a bad plan. Now all he wanted just hear fast no from Jessica.

“Third, i don’t want to be your Jasmine, your honey, your Cher.”

 “If you will say no to me, can you doing it fast? It’s hurt Sica.” Yuri cut her.

Jessica lean closer, “Who said i will say no?”

Suddenly Yuri expression changed into bright one, “Then you will say YES!”

Jessica shook her head and Yuri pouted. Jessica want laugh and pinch his cheeks because Yuri pout was cute.

“I haven’t finish Oppa.” She paused, “Yes, I don’t want to be your Jasmine, your honey, or. your Cher. But I want be your Jessica because i’m Jessica, and Jessica not like Jasmine, or honey or Cher haha.” She smile.

“To be honest oppa, i don’t care about your reputation, and player thing. Because i see you’re sincere to me, and you’re nice and sweet enough for make my heart melted, not flattering.”

“So yes, Kwon Yuri, i would be your Jessica. Stop pouting oppa!” she pinched his cheeks.

“Really?! Oh my god really?!” Yuri hug her tightly, held her waist, lift her then circling around.

“Hahaha oppa stop enough, enough!” Jessica said as she slapped gave her quick peck. “Thank you Sica, my Jessica, my princess, i love you and love you forever.”

“I love you too Yul oppa.” She leaned closer and kiss him.

 

Tiffany saw everything from beginning, she kinda felt proud and happy because her plan was fully success. But she was envy too, she want to be like that.

"Oh my god, they are so sweet. I want to be like that. An official couple!" she said dreamingly.

 

Then suddenly she heard deep voice from beside her, "You already have two boys confessed their love to you. They already do sweet things for you even kiss you. You simply say yes to one of them, they you will like Yuri and Jessi, official couple."

"But it's hard to choose on of them" Tiffany said while keep look at Yulsic couple, she didn't realize she tlak with whom.

"SO you want take two of them?"

"Of course no! I just want to choose the best one, the one who really love me, not only physically, he should love me, a whole of me."

 

"Then you should choose me Tiff." he stated calmly.

"Choose you-" Tiffany turned her head and gasped.

 

"Taeyeon Oppa?!"


Hey can you imagine, Yul oppa kiss Jessica while lift her, omg that will bu so sweet, but i can't imagine if Taeny do that because Taeyeon is kinda more short than Fany XD.

Sorry for no Taeny moment, next chapter will full with Taeny!

no edit so..

Sorry for my bad grammar, broken english and typo. I hope this update is good.
Thanks for reading, click subscribe, throw comment, upvote if you want.
If you don't wanna, nah just leave it baby~