The Neighbourhood.

The Neighbourhood.

Since her orientation days start next week, Tiffany have many free time until next week. Early in the morning she decided went to the garden.
She fall in love at the first sight with the garden, she want to watering the flowers there. But then she realized the flowers are still wet even though rain wasn't falling last night. But she met Aunty Kim sat on the bench and she approached her.

"Morning Aunty Kim."

"Hello Tiffany, do you like in here? have you visit all neighbours?"

"Yup Aunty, I like live in here, so comfortable, I love the garden!" Tiffany showed her killer eyesmile.

"But I haven't meet Kim Taeyeon oppa" she added

"Ah he always busy with himself"

"I little bit afraid about him and him study." she added as let out a frown.

"Why Aunty?"

"He is a smart guy, caring one because only Taeyeon who take care about Gunny and this garden, and because of he was the older, he always take care the other. He always take care all but he forget about himself"

"I think he need someone who can take care of him. He need a girlfriend aunty" Tiffany smile innocently.

"Yup you're alright, and I think you can be a perfect girlfriend for him" Aunty Kim said as she took Tiffany hand and gave light squeeze.

"Wha-what No! I mean--"

"You haven't see him right?" Aunty Kim immediately cut her.

"He is handsome, genius and have hot body, he's caring and cute! He has no flaw!"

"No aunty, I come to here to study not for searching a boyfriend."

"Really Tiffany? You refuse my offer?"

"Not like that Aunty, I'm just--"

"I'm not giving up anyway Tiffany! I'll be your match maker with Taeyeon" Aunty Kim said as she stood up and walk away but then suddenly she stopped.

"Ah Tiffany, don't forget we have BBQ party at garden  tonight, you should attend it. Don't even think you can't avoid him" Aunty Kim adorn her face with playful smirk as she said left Tiffany dumbfounded.
 

Night come more fast than she thought. Tiffany was nervous but she doesn't know the reasons what make her nervous. And now all member of Soshi Apartement was gathered in garden. Sooyoung was drolling saw the grilled sausages, chickens, meat and other food which had plated nicely on white table. Otherwise Sunny was tried so hard to manage Sooyoung for not touching the table so she can't ruined the BBQ party. Jessica was slept at Yuri shoulder who grinned widely because he thought that he got that blondy girl. Seohyun was read the book quitely while Yoona lied on her lap and play with Seohyun's hair. Tiffany was sat  between Hyoyeon and Aunty kim right in front of Taeyeon who still grill the food. Aunty Kim nudged Hyoyeon gave her signal to left Tiffany and Taeyeon alone. They they were left them alone.
 

She had been on that position more than 30 minutes with Taeyeon. Tiffany always can't stand the coldness and the awkwardness so she decided make a first move.
 

"I'm sorry if I wasn't polite. I haven't introduce my self properly."

"Ah its okay, by the way thanks for this short baggy pants. It has cute motif, pink floral haha!" Taeyeon said as he pointed to the pants he wore now.

"You're welcome opp-- can I call you oppa?"

"It's okay, ugh it's little bit hot in here" he said as he took off his t shirt slowly.

"Ofcourse oppa, because you grill--"
'Holy mother, his body is no joke. Those abs.....'
Taeyeon just smirking see Tiffany jaw agape little bit with her eyes traveling around his body.

"See like what you see Tiffany? Ahaha!"

"What? No no I'm not looking at your body oppa, I'm looking at grilled chicken"

"Who said you looking at my body? so you looking at my body huh? Hahaha"

"Oppa.." Tiffany just looking at her lap hiding her embarrassment.

"You cute" he said it almost whisper followed with giggle, but Tiffany could hear that.

"What do you said oppa?"

"Ah am I said something?" he said with cool.

"I thought you sa--"

"Hyung! I know you have good abs but please wear you tshirt!" Sooyoung threw his tshirt.

"And hurry up I'm hungry!" he added.

 

And they gathered together then eating. After they eating Aunty Kim start her plan again.
 

"Taeng how is your study.."

"As always aunty.."

"He should study as young doctor to finish his study, but he don't do that." Yuri said it as cutting sausage on Jessica plate.

"You should finish your study hyung." Yoona said it calmly.

"I'm lazy." Taeyeon said it.

"Someone should take care of you oppa, wake you up in the morning and remembering you about study." Hyoyeon said it calmly but she was simrking mentally.

"Nah you should have a girlfriend hyung! But don't take my bunny!" Sooyoung said and hug Sunny immediately.

"No need girlfriend, i can take care my self. And i wouldn't take your bunny Sooyoung. I don't like short girl." Taeyeon said nonchalantly

"You're short too for a man! Look Yoongie is taller than you eve though he's younger than you" sunny huffed after said it make the other laugh.

"But you really need a girlfriend Taengoo. And I think Tiffany suit for you."

"What?!!!" Tiffany and Taeyeon said in unison.

"Ah I agree, I think she suit for you Taeng" Yuri said.

"Yes oppa you need someone like her!" Sunny added.

" Stop being match maker guys." Taeyeon stated calmly tried to hide her embarrasment.

"I think Jessica more suit for you oppa" Suddenly Tiffany said hope it can ruin Aunty Kim plan.

"No. Jessica is cool and calm, same like Taeng oppa. Can you imagine when they on date? They will quite all the time." Hyoyeon stated and everyone just noded after imagine it.

"Lets imagine if Taeng oppa with Tiffany. If Taeyon oppa too calm on their date, I bet Tiffany always tried to make conversation and make warm and sweet date right?" she added
 

And once again everyone just nodded.

 

"So are you guys will help me to make this two become a couple?" Aunty Kim asked and immediately everyone just raised their hand agreeing help this two.

"I'm agree!" Yuri raised his hand.

"We too! Right bunny?" Sooyoung raised his hand and Sunny's hand, while Sunny just nodded excitedly.

"I and Yoongie will support everything which make our sister and brother happy." Seohyun added.

"Ofcouse I'm in!" Hyoyeon claimed.

"I'll help." Jessica stated.

And they heard Gunny barking happily behind.

"Look even Gunny is agree! So it's deal. We'll make this two as a lovely couple!" Aunty Kim said it happily and everyone was cheered. Taeyeon saw them in disbelief because they were talk like Taeyeon and Tiffany weren't there, while Tiffany couldn't say anything, she just playing with her own finger tried to reduce her nervousness, to be honest Tiffany didn't think Aunty plan was bad and was good too.

"Yah! I don't agree!" Taeyeon raised his voice.

"So what the plan aunty?" Yoona said didn't respond what Taeyeon said.

And they talk their plan like Tiffany and Taeyeon weren't there. Taeyeon eyed Tiffany who keep look down to her lap, the he ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Aish, I'll go first everyone!" Taeyeon stood up, and glance again to Tiffany who stare at him and mouthed sorry. After that Tiffany get up and bid a goodbye to everyone who keep chatting about to make Taeny couple. 

And at the end Tiffany and Taeyeon could hear Aunty Kim voice who said 'Let's do the Taeny plan guys! We will make Taeny shidae, jigeumeun Taeny shidae, apeurodo Taeny shidae yongwonhi Taeny shidae, Taeyeon and Tiffany will love eachother, saranghae!' and everyone was cheered.