The Neighbourhood.

The Neighbourhood.

Tiffany’s orientation days has started, but that not make Tiffany forget about her brokenhearted. But since she eavesdropped them and got brokenhearted, she little bit avoiding Taeyeon. No— she completely avoided him, if Tiffany met Taeyeon she wouldn’t say hi with loud and cheerful tone anymore, she just bowed to him and left him without a word.

But Taeyeon always be a dense and slow guy, he just thought maybe Tiffany was busy so she couldn’t spent her time with him.

The only one who aware of that situation was Yuri. Since Yuri lived next door from Tiffany, Yuri always caught Tiffany peek to Taeyeon’s apartement with hurt and sad look. He was aware too that even Tiffany was at home, she didn’t spend her time at garden or play with Gunny, she would just sat on the bench at her terrace and day dreaming.

And now she caught Tiffany again day dreaming. He made a way to sat beside her, but she seem to deep on her day dreaming now.

 

“Hey beautiful..” Yuri said.

“Eh oppa! Since when you sit in here?”

Yuri gave his charming smile, “Uhm, about 5 minutes ago.”

“Really?! How could i didn’t noticed you?”

“Because you day dreaming Tiff hahaha”

“Sorry oppa..”

“Nah it’s okay, i just comeback from Cafe, i brought a dozen of doughnuts and i got strawberry mikshake from you and TiramisuCoffee for me~”

“But i—“

“Sshh! Just help me to finish this things.” He handed Tiffany Strawberry Milkshake and a doughnut.

She beamed her eyesmile, “Thank you oppa you the best!”

“I know, i know~”

 

They ate the doughnut in quite. Yuri saw Tiffany when she was eating, she was look like 5 years old kid, so cute. And maybe that was why Taeyeon like her, he thought.

Yuri sipped his coffee, “Tiff..”

“Yes oppa?” Tiffany saw his stright to his eyes.

“Oppa often caught you daydreaming Tiff, have some problem?”

Tiffany kept silence, but Yuri could read those eyes, Yuri know that she hiding something.

“Uhm no oppa, why would i get some trouble? Everything fine oppa.” She said it hesistatedly, and Yuri knew it.

“Really?”

Suddenly the air get thicked. Tiffany want to tell that she was hurted by Taeyeon oppa, but she think about it again, maybe they will angry if they know that Tiffany was eavedropped them.

“Yea oppa....”

Yuri just smile when he knew that Tiffany still lied to him, but he just thought maybe Tiffany wasn’t the person that can easily open to the other.

 

“Nah if you have a trouble, and if someone hurt you too, just tell me okay?” Yuri patted her head.

“Thank you oppa..” Tiffany hugged her suddenly, Yuri’s body stiffed at first but then he relaxed.

For Tiffany when Yuri said it she felt something warm on her heart also she felt safety and happy. It was like Yuri was her real brother who would protected her.

“You’re welcome, you just like my little sister and i should protect you~”

She broke the hug and smile siencerely, “Thank you oppa! But what if someone who hurt me is more taller and bigger than you, what will you do oppa?”

Yuri stood up infront of her and do a fighter pose, “For your infromation, Kwon Yuri is a blackbelt dan 3 Taekwondoin.”

“And i’m sure everyone will die by this punch” Yuri added as he do little bit punch and kick and act like a boxer in a dorky way.

“Haha oppa you funny!”

“I know i know~”

“Hahaha!” And for the first time again she laugh whole heartedly after got broken heart from Taeyeon.

“Enough for laughing, help me finish this doughnut again~”

“No oppa, i’m full~”

Yuri pouted.

“Oppa you’re a man, you can’t pouted like that...”

“Wae? Is it cute?~”

“Little bit oppa.”

“Woah really my pout is cute? Sunny is a bad influance, i shouldn’t  do that again, i never want to be a cute guy”

But then Yuri pouted again.

“Hahaha, you pouting again oppa!”

“Aish, Sunny taught me this and now i become cute like her.”

“Haha. Oppa, tomorrow i’ll camping, i want to prepare for it first, thanks for the milkshake and doughnuts”

Tiffany hug him.

“Bye oppa~!!!!” She said and went inside to her apartement.

Yuri smile.

“Atleast you laugh again.”

 

~~~

 

Tiffany POV

 

I look around and I strightened my body ready for my camp activity, this camp was orientation camping so basically we will known each other for all entire new freshman year at Veterinary Medicine Faculty and i was excited for it! Well first thanks for Yuri oppa who make me happy again and make me forget about my—

Uhh forget it.

Then I heard a whistled from my senior and everyone already gathered in the middle of field. I checked again my tent, i sleep in the same tent with Jessica, and i saw she was still sleeping. What should i do Jess!?

Then i choosed leave Jessica enjoyed her sleep and ran to the field.

But when I ran, i bumped a guy and fall on my . “Sorry” he said and help me to get up. He asked my condition, i said okay because i just want to the field fastly. But to be honest my was hurt! He bowed and smile then he ran again to his group, same like me.

 

After that i heard my senior yelled to us to make a big circle then we made it.

 

“Good morning everybody. Are you excited this morning?” i heard my senior yelled. “Okay, introduction my self first. My name is Kahi, now i’m at third semester of Vet School. I hope we will have fun together until next Sunday.”

Of course i yelled and cheered like other student. Not because i was very like outdoor activity, Kahi unnie succeed made good vibe at this morning.

“Are you feel cold and stiff?” I heard Kahi unnie yelled and all of us yelled her back with yeah to answer her question.

“So i have a little streching and gymnastic for start this day, it called ‘Iya Iyalah gymnastic’ Have you hear it guys?”

“Yeah!” I yelled, same with the other. Iya iyalah gymnastic was a famous move from viral video on Youtube so of course we knew it.

“Okay guys, we will do it little bit different. You should do that move with your friend in here, but should different gender! Arraso?”

My eyes widened after heard Kahi unnie said it, I mean i never knew other person except Jessica in here. Aish, what should i do? But then i just heard Kahi unnie whistling sign that we should search for our couple. And suddenly it become totally crowded, everybody were running, searching for their couple, same with me. I’m just ran and pulled a guy who run come to me too.

Then i just realized, i just pulled a guy who make me fall on the .

“Hi, sorry for earlier..” he said while scratching her head and then he offered her hand to shaking hand. I thought first he wasn’t pure Korean because his skin was little bit tanned but he was quite tall, and he got dark brown hair same like his eyes.

“Uhm My name is Bora by the way” he offered a hand but he still look down to the grass, well i admitted he is little bit cute hehe.

I reached his hand and shake it while introduce my self, “I’m Tiffany, let’s be friend Bora.” then i smile. But all of sudden he look to my eyes stright and cursing.

“.”

I titled my head confusedly.

“Your eyes damn so beautiful.”

And thanks to him, for make my stomach felt weird.

 

~~~

 

 

Well right a week after that camp, Bora always tried to get closer with her. For Tiffany having him beside her always wasn’t bad at all, Bora was a good and sweet boy plus he was handsome but not more handsome than oppa-oppa at her apartement but Bora always tried to be nice to Tiffany. He always pick Tiffany to uni, have a lunch with her, accompany her when she was at library, or even everywhere.

But Tiffany thought it was just friendship. Even though Jessica had said to her that he might be like Tiffany and hot gossip already spreaded that Bora like Tiffany soooo much. Still, Tiffany thought it was just ordinary friendship.

 

“Fany-ah~” Bora ran closer to Tiffany.

“Ne.”

“Have a class after this?”

“Nope. Yay i’m free!”

“Have a lunch with me then?”

“Okay!”

 

As they arrived to the restaurant, Tiffany realized it wasn’t an usual restaurant that they spent for lunch, this restaurant littlebit fancy and—

romantic.

 

“We dinner in here?”

“Yup~”

“Any special occasion Bora? Have you A score on Anatomy test?”

“Uhm no, i just want to eat in here.”

 

They went in and set a table for two. After the waitress come, they make an order. Then suddenly Tiffany saw Bora nervous all of the sudden.

“Hey why are you so nervous like that haha”

“Uhm no—“

“Uhm Tiff can i be honest to you?”

Tiffany noticed something will happened.

“How could i say this, uhh..”

“Do you remember when first we met each other?”

Tiffany only nodded.

“This maybe sound cheessy but..“

“I like you since the first we met. Then i know you better and my feelings are growing. Uhh i don’t know, i just love your bubbly personality, love your laugh, love your smile, i love everything about you so—”

He reach Tiffany’s hand and gave it light squeeze.

 

 “Would you be my girlfriend?”

 


Bye bye Taeny, Hello Bofany and Yulti too HAHAHAHAHA!!!!


 

This is short? I know, well sorry if you disappointed and wanting something long~
Sorry for my bad grammar, broken english and typo. I hope this update is good.
Thanks for reading, click subscribe, throw comment, upvote if you want.
If you don't wanna, nah just leave it baby~