Chapter 4

Indescribable feelings~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Sooyoung suggested that they should take a subway than walking to the cafe. The only way to the cafe by walking is the same way the incidents happened. If possible, Sooyoung wants Jessica to forget the incident. A broken Jessica was the last thing Sooyoung wants to see.

Sooyoung never been once in a subway let alone take one. It was the first time so she was confused of what to do. Luckily, everything was settled by Jessica so she just followed her from behind. When Jessica swept the card, she just followed what Jessica did.

"You looks like you never been in a subway before." Jessica stated, standing in front of the platform. Sensing Sooyoung's silence, she took it as a yes. "Wow, are you a rich kid or something?" she mumbled.

Sooyoung chuckled awkwardly at her statement. 

Soon, the train arrived and it was so crowded. Sooyoung held Jessica's hand to pulled her closer so they won't lost each other in the crowded. They went in and was pushed by the crowded to the corner but their hands still interlaced with each other.

Sooyoung was pushed by a man that causing her to accidentally pushed Jessica flat on the cold wall with her trapped Jessica between her arms. Their bodies was literally squashed into each other that Jessica could even smell Sooyoung's scent.

"Sorry, noona." Sooyoung apologized while trying to pulled back but was push again, causing her to stumbled onto Jessica. Jessica unconsciously wrapped her hands around Sooyoung's waist to helped her. 

Jessica started to hate herself. She was losing bad and she don't know why and how did it happened. It was like her heart was slowly started to alive again and her wall was breaking slowly by this stupid boy. 

Her embarrassment thickened since the last night. She couldn't believed herself how she could cuddled and snuggled on Sooyoung like that and how could she broke down like that. And the kiss, it was so tingly and sweet. However, being the usual cold self, she managed to act like nothing happened.

"Noona, are you uncomfortable?" Sooyoung asked concernedly as she tried to move her body from squashing Jessica when a few of peoples pushed her because wanting to get out. 

Jessica was getting uncomfortable. Sooyoung was literally hovering her and they were literally hugging right now. Jessica's heart was thumping hard against her chest and her stomach churned at their position and at the smell of Sooyoung's scent. 

Sooyoung reached out her hand to held Jessica's cheek while trying to keep her balance, frowning as she leaned closer. Jessica hold her breath when she saw Sooyoung leaned her face closer. Her heart accelerated, eyes was wide open and tremble at the closeness.

Sooyoung hissed as she traced Jessica's jaw, "Haish, why I didn't noticed this?" she grumbled as she examined the bruise on Jessica's jaw. "Did you get this yesterday?" Sooyoung's worried eyes meet Jessica's as she looked up to Jessica.

Jessica nodded as she stared into Sooyoung's eyes. She don't know why she can't look away. "H-He slapped m-me." 

Sooyoung huffed, "I swear I'm gonna break his bone if I ever meet him again." she grumbled, frowning. 

The train make a sharp turn causing Sooyoung's body to fall on Jessica. Sooyoung grumbled in annoyance at the sudden moves from the train, causing Jessica to let out a smile at the cuteness. 

Sooyoung hugged Jessica around her waist with an arm while another hand, she put her palm at the back of Jessica's head to avoid her head to bumps against the cold wall. 

Jessica gasped and melted at her actions. It was simple but meaningful, enough to make her feel something in her stomach.

Another crack breaking the strong wall of Jessica's frozen heart. 


~~~


"Noona, have you eaten?" Sooyoung asked Jessica when they stand beside each other. Jessica nodded without uttering a word as she continued her task. Sooyoung shook her head at her.

Sooyoung grabbed a glass and a carton of milk from the fridge. She poured it in the glass and handed it to Jessica. 

"Tsk, the bagel I made for you was perfectly untouched on the table. Go and eat it before continued your work noona. You'll get sick." Sooyoung smiled before she walked out of the kitchen.

Jessica glanced at the breakfast Sooyoung made for her. She sighed and bit her lower lips, "Who is this guy, really?" she found her heart softened at the thought of Sooyoung making her a breakfast. That guy is still learning though. 

She washed her hands and sat to eat the breakfast, giggling at Sooyoung's attempt. It was not perfect but it was meaningful for Jessica. 

Sooyoung smiled as she peeked on the kitchen's glass before she walked away after making sure Jessica have eaten her breakfast. There's something in Jessica that makes her want to take care of her. 

Like cuddling her petite body, whispering sweet nothings in her ear, comforting her in her arms, protect her from everything harsh, always wanting to see her smiles and laughters, wanting to break the wall in Jessica's heart and--

Whoa, what was that? Sooyoung stopped her thoughts in realization. She never feel this way towards anyone before.

She hadn't realized how long she was in deep thoughts until a loud thud along with a crash make her startled and looked at the scene only to found Jessica on the ground, cleaning the mess she created with trembling hands. She quickly run towards her and kneel beside her.

"No, don't touch it." Sooyoung caught her trembling hands from touching the broken pieces of glasses and plates. 

The accident makes all eyes were on them. Jessica didn't know what to do so she quickly stand up and run away. She felt so scared and afraid when she saw someone she don't want to remember anymore. 

Sooyoung was confused.

"Jessi!" 

Sooyoung heard a voice and looked up only to found a brunette haired girl tried to chased Jessica.

She could see Jessica was panicking while running to the locker room and she was damn worried. She immediately stand up and run to the locker room, to chase the girl.

However, she was bumped into a woman. Her eyes widened in shock at the person she was seeing at the moment, "Taeng!" she accidentally blurted out the name in surprise.

Taeyeon was surprised and looked at her, eyes bulged in shock. "What the? Soo?! What, how, you, aish!" Taeyeon groaned. "I'll talk to you later! About, about you." Taeyeon eyed Sooyoung's appearance in completely confusion before she ran away. 

Sooyoung realized Taeyeon was running towards the same way as hers. That girl was knocking the door as she called Jessica's name over and over again. She saw how Taeyeon pulled the woman softly into her embrace, trying to calm her down.

Sooyoung run towards the locker room and tried to open the door but it was locked. Jessica locked it from inside. She knocked the door softly as she rested her ear to hear any sounds, "Jessica?" she knocked the door while rattling the door's knob, "Noona? It's me Sooyoung." she called softly.

She glanced at Taeyeon and the girl. She don't know what happened, who's this girl and why Jessica is running away like that when she saw this girl. 

"Sica? Hey, it's me. Can you open the door for me? I swear I'm not going to let anyone in." she tried to persuaded the girl. 

She turned to Taeyeon and the girl, "Hey Taeng, can you..?" she asked. "I will try to help you guys." she continued as she smiled slightly at the girl.

"Sure." Taeyeon nodded. She hugged the girl from the side, "Hey, let's calm down first kay Fany-ah? Now come on. Let's sit first." she persuaded the girl. 

The girl looked at Sooyoung, "You will help me right? I need to talk to her." She then turned to the door, bite her lips as she stared at it. She sighed and turned to Sooyoung, "Please?"

Sooyoung smiled, "I will try my best." she then ruffled Taeyeon's hair, "Missed you buddy." she grinned.

Taeyeon glared at her, "You have some explanation to do Choi Sooyoung." she examined her up and down, "Well, gotta say, you look handsome though." she grinned. 

However, she groaned in pain when the girl beside her punch her in the stomach as she throw a glare at her. "What was that for?" she asked, trying to ease the pain. 

Sooyoung chuckled when she saw that. "Better cheer your girl up Kim Taeyeon. Good luck with that." she ruffled Taeyeon's hair but quickly removed her hand when she saw the glare was directed at her this time. 

Taeyeon kissed her cheek, "Come on, Tiffany. Stop glaring baby." she chuckled as she tried to pull the girl. "You still owe me an explanation giant." she glared at Sooyoung before puffing her cheeks and walked away with Tiffany. 

"Yah, how can you flirted in front of me?" she heard Tiffany asked her best friend. "Who is he? Handsome huh?" she had to stifle her laughed when she saw Tiffany hit Taeyeon once again. 

Sooyoung smiled, "Cute couple." she muttered. She returned her attention back to the girl behind the door. She sighed, thinking how to persuade Jessica. She walked away to take the door's key and quickly unlock it.

"Noona? I'm coming in kay?" she opened the door slowly and quickly slide in before she locked the door. She saw Jessica at the corner.

She walked towards Jessica and sat down on the floor beside her, leaning her back against the wall. Jessica was sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall, hugging her knees up to her chest while hiding her face. Sooyoung brought her knees up and just sat beside her quietly.

Neither two of them start a conversation for awhile until Jessica raised her head and break the silence. "Why are you here?" she asked as she stared straight at the door. 

Sooyoung clasped her fingers and rested her hands on her knees, "I don't know." she shrugged as she also stared at the door in front of her. 

Jessica brought her knees closer, "You shouldn't be here." she closed her eyes. "You should stop bothering me." she exhaled softly.

Sooyoung chuckled. "I wanted to be here." she smiled as she turned her head towards Jessica. "I don't even know why I can't stop bothering you, Jessica." she continued.

Jessica turned to her, "Why do you seems to care so much?" she asked as she looked straight into Sooyoung's eyes. "You shouldn't care!" she looked away, suddenly feels bitter and angry at herself. 

Sooyoung straightened up and smiled, "Why? You're the one who let me in, Jessica." she took Jessica's hand causing the older girl gasped out loud at the sudden touch and looked at her in surprise. The touch electrified her and make her shivered.

She tried to pulled her hand from Sooyoung's grasp but failed when Sooyoung tightened the hold by interlacing their fingers together. "Let go." she said firmly.

"No." Sooyoung fight back. "You are the one who should let it go." she said softly. "Of everything, noona." she continued.

"What are you talking about, Choi Sooyoung?" Jessica tried to pull her hand again. "Stop thinking that you're smart enough. You don't know anything." she glared at her.

"Maybe." Sooyoung said, shrugging. "Why are you so scared of letting people in? Why do you keep pushing people away?" she asked.

Jessica looked away, "None of your business." she said coldly. 

"But you did let me in."

"What?" Jessica turned her head towards Sooyoung in shock.

"You tried so hard to get rid of me but at the same time - without you knowing - you let me in." she looked into Jessica's widened eyes.

"Didn't you notice, noona? You were trying to ignore me, trying to look ignorant of your surrounding, trying to appear strong behind that coldness of yours but you are very vulnerable inside." she stared softly into Jessica's eyes. "You beginning to trust me that you let me in, noona." 

Jessica was speechless. 

Sooyoung turned her head and stared at the door, "You were scared of letting people in. You were afraid of getting hurt." she turned her head towards Jessica. "Am I right, noona?" she asked, smiling softly.

Sooyoung looked down at their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter