Chapter 3

Indescribable feelings~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A hand grabbed him immediately before he could do anything and was thrown away from Jessica. The man stumbled a bit, caught of guard at the sudden interruption. He flared up when he saw the same person again who was interrupting him.

"I should have known." Sooyoung hissed at him. She stand in front of Jessica who was already slide down on the wall to the ground, hugging her knees while crying out of fear. She was trembling and shaking so furiously as she let out her cries.

Sooyoung looked at Jessica and her heart stung when she saw her state. Jessica looks so vulnerable and was far from the cold Jessica she know. She was itching to comfort Jessica and bring her out of there but she knew she must deal with him first.

"Damn you." she cursed at the man. 

"Damn you." the man growled as he lunged forward and jumped on Sooyoung. Luckily, Sooyoung managed to avoid the attack. But her lucky does not last long when the man elbowed her on her jaw when he missed to punch Sooyoung.

The hit make Sooyoung stumbled a bit and groaning in pain. She was immediately was greeted by a punch on her stomach and face, causing her to land on the ground. She groaned while holding her stomach.

The man quickly jumped on her, "Damn you kid. Just when I had the chance, you just ruined it everything!" he growled. He punched Sooyoung and grabbed her collar to raised her closer, "You can make your move on her after I've done mine!" he scowled in her face. 

Sooyoung was in rage at the words, she immediately push the man hard that makes the man flew away from her. She then jumped on him, ignoring the pain. She don't know where she got all this courage from.

"You're such a trash. How could you treat a woman like that? Don't you ever think that what you did might happen to your sister someday?!" she punched him. 

"Do you ever think of that?!" she punched him again repeatedly until he turned weaker. She was releasing her mad towards the guy. She then get off from him and kicked his groin hard. "There's your medicine." she spat, leaving the man writhing in pain.

She approached Jessica and kneel beside her, immediately pulled her into her embrace. She bite her lips while trying to suppressed her pain when Jessica cried on her chest while tightening the hug. 

Sooyoung rubbed her back to calm her down, silently regretting of not insist to let her send home. She had a bad feeling back then that's why she offered to send her home. If only she was faster. 

She sighed. Jessica was trembling and shaking that she brought her more closer into her embrace, trying to let her know that she was there to protect her.

She waited silently until Jessica started to calm down from her sobbing. She pulled from the embrace slightly and cupped Jessica's cheek, "I'll send you home okay?" she wiped Jessica's tears softly. 

Her worried gazes meet Jessica's terrified ones. "I'm here. It's okay. I'm here." she comforted gently.

Jessica glanced on the man, her grips on Sooyoung's tightened. She started to shaking again and close her eyes when she remembered what he almost did to her. His touch disgusted her.

Sooyoung understood. She patted Jessica's cheek softly and looked around her. She found an ugly shoe and throw it straight onto his face. "Take that!" she cheered, causing Jessica to giggle a little. 

Sooyoung smiled at the short laugh, "Come on, let me take you home." she stand up and groaned a bit as she helped Jessica. Jessica furrowed her brows in worried while looking at Sooyoung, ignoring her trembled legs.

"We should call the police." Sooyoung tried to grab her phone in her jacket but the man struggled to get up and run away. Sooyoung frowned, "That was fast. Should I chase him?" she asked Jessica while holding her phone.

Jessica shook her head a little. Sooyoung understood. "I should have throw him a big rock or something on your behalf." she smiled. 

She take off her jacket and drapped it on Jessica's shoulder. 

"Come on. I will send you home."


~~~


"Ow!" Sooyoung yelped in pain when Jessica wiped her cut on her lips. She pulled her head and fanned her lips. 

Jessica slapped her hand away and cupped Sooyoung's chin softly to brought her closer. She wiped her lips with the cotton carefully. She was so focus. The last thing she want to do is hurt Sooyoung further.

"It stung, Jessica." Sooyoung hissed and tried to pulled her head away but Jessica held her chin tighter. "Stay still will ya?" she scolded. 

"But it hurts!" Sooyoung whined as she held Jessica's wrist. 

"Sooyoung-ah. Please." Jessica called her name softly as if she was persuading her to behave. Sooyoung relented as she release Jessica's wrist. She smiled at the soft and warm voice. She knew Jessica wasn't all cold. Her kindness was special.

Jessica started to wipe her lips again and this time, she screamed out loud in pain when Jessica accidentally pressed her lips. 

"Sorry sorry." she leaned closer and blow the cut, worried. "Sorry Sooyoung-ah." 

Sooyoung's eyes widened when her soft breath meet her lips. She shivered and looked at Jessica's face, finding the older girl is so breathtakingly beautiful. She knew she was right all this time. Jessica is hiding behind her facade for a reason.

Until then when Jessica realized it, she immediately pulled back, surprised at her own action. Her face grew warm when her eyes meet Sooyoung's. Both of them looked away and it turned quiet for awhile.

Jessica cleared to break the silence, "How's your stomach? Does it still hurts?" she asked as she sat a little far away from Sooyoung, keeping the things she had used into the aid kit. 

"Yeah, a little bit." Sooyoung rubbed her stomach. Jessica frowned and took an ointment before she scooted closer to Sooyoung. Her hand reached to lift Sooyoung's shirt but Sooyoung scooted back immediately, causing her to groan in pain at the sudden movement.

"Stop moving around!" Jessica scolded. She reached her hand to lift Sooyoung's shirt but Sooyoung quickly make an excuse. "It's okay noona, I will do it myself." she smiled as she took the ointment.

Jessica sighed. "I'm sorry for your injuries and thank you for saving me from t-that man." she shivered when she remembered everything again. 

Sooyoung tapped her cheek softly, "It's okay." she smiled. "You can take a shower and rest. I will take my leave, noona. Thank you for assisting my wounds." Sooyoung was about to stand up but Jessica held her wrist.

"Uhm, my sister is o-on a school t-trip. And I-I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter