Chapter 8

Indescribable feelings~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a sight that she would never ever wanted to experience and watch again. To watch the girl she deemed the strongest was actually fragile girl behind the strong front that need protection in all cost. She knew that from the start but the girl always showed the strong front that she had no choice but to protect her in silent. 

The sight in front of her was heartbreaking. All she want is to bring the girl into her embrace after the seemingly hours of crying that still hadn't stop. The girl keep weeping in Tiffany's embrace while the latter tried so hard to keep her tears for not falling. 

Her eyes went to Taeyeon who had her face expressionless and she was surprised to see that unreadable gaze in Taeyeon's eyes when she looked up. It was something she had never seen in Taeyeon's usual gentle eyes. 

She was confused to say the least. Who was that guy? Why did they affected at the sight of that man? What did he do? 

She remember everything that happened in front of her even when her priority was full on Jessica. She saw everything but she didn't understand. She couldn't think at all. 

She couldn't take the sight anymore that she slowly pulled Jessica away from Tiffany and brought the girl into her embrace but she didn't expected it when Jessica flinched and started to pushed her harshly. She was bewildered when Jessica started trembling and backed away from her to the corner of the couch in obvious fear in her eyes. 

"Jessica, it's me Sooyoung." Sooyoung gulped the lump in at the rejection and tried to reached out again to Jessica but the tears started forming when the girl avoided her touch and started kicking around.

"No! Go away!" Jessica whimpered as she held her head with her hands, shaking her head several times while muttering to herself. "P-please, don't hurt me." she sobbed, rocking her body.

Sooyoung's tears fall onto her cheeks at the sight. "I won't hurt you." she whispered in a broken voice, trying to pull Jessica to her.

"NO! Please. D-don't hurt me." Jessica started shaking terribly and gasped even more when Tiffany tried to comfort her. "No! Y-you left me with h-him! You betrayer!" she shouted while pointing at Tiffany.

"Jessi." Tiffany whimpered as she reached out but her hand was slapped harshly by Jessica. "Jessica, I'm sorry. I didn't know. I won't let him touch you anymore, Jessi. I promise." she choked when Jessica cupped her ears. 

Taeyeon who was keeping her silent finally brought Tiffany away from Jessica. She couldn't watch anymore. It was like watching the same scene all over again but this time it was on a different person. She was the one who was always there with Tiffany through all the trauma and pain the latter had went through and watch Jessica right now hurts her too. 

"It's okay. We will help her okay? I won't let him or anyone hurt you both anymore." Taeyeon whispered softly into Tiffany's ear, rubbing her back softly. "I swear. He's not going near you guys nor he will touch any strain of your hair." she gritted her teeth.

"Hey." Tiffany pulled away and brought a hand to caress Taeyeon's jaw. "Don't be like this, please." she whispered. She obviously knew how much it affected Taeyeon too. Those years were hell for her and she was thankful for Taeyeon's persistence to heal her. She's forever thankful although she was still trembling at the sight of that man.

Taeyeon smiled a little and kissed Tiffany's palm. She was a little bit grateful that Tiffany already heal from her trauma but she hope Jessica would heal too. And like it or not, she perfectly knew who's the person who can heal her. She met Sooyoung's eyes silently and smiled when Sooyoung's eyes widened. 

Then it hit the taller girl of what's happening and who was that guy. Sooyoung's heart broke even more. She held Jessica's wrist and tried hard not to hurt the girl when the girl started to trashing around. "Hey, Jessica. It's me Sooyoung." she moved her hands to interlaced their fingers together. "Sica-chu. Hey. I won't hurt you. You know I won't hurt you, right?" 

The struggling girl stop resisting when Sooyoung brought their gaze together. Sooyoung smiled a little when Jessica's eyes softened and brought Jessica closer into her embrace. Jessica wasn't resisting nor she's reciprocating. 

"I won't hurt you. I won't let anyone hurt you either. I promise Sica-chu. I won't let you down. I'm here to protect you." she whispered softly into the immobile girl's ear. She put her hands carefully onto Jessica's back, knowing that Jessica is still sensitive to any touch from anyone. 

When Jessica didn't flinch, she heaved a relief sigh. A few seconds after, she felt a pair of slender arms wrapped themselves around her waist before a chin landed on her shoulder. Jessica was snuggling into her neck, whispering something. 

"You're the only one that I trust. Help me, Sooyoung-ah. I'm afraid." Jessica whispered, tightening her arms around Sooyoung's waist. 

Everything was breaking Sooyoung's heart. She held her tears and met Taeyeon's sad gazes, knowing what Taeyeon was thinking similar to what she's thinking and feeling right now. Jessica trust her yet she's still hiding her identity. That's already a lie in Jessica's face whom she is in Jessica's eyes right now.

What Sooyoung should do?


~~~


Jessica wouldn't want to let go of Sooyoung, not that Sooyoung will. The grip on Sooyoung's shirt was tight and as much as she want spare Jessica from hurting more, she knew she couldn't now. It was too late. 

The words Jessica had told her before keep ringing in her head. It makes her super guilty and she wish she had told Jessica from the start who is she to spare Jessica. 

Sooyoung watched the girl deep in her slumber after hours of crying. "You must be exhausted. Please don't get hurt anymore." she wiped the dried tears of Jessica's cheek. She sighed, "If I was honest from the start, I could spare you from another hurt. I'm sorry, Jessica." she bit her lips, feeling the guilt and regret eating her up.

She pry Jessica's hands on her shirt and get out of the bed slowly as she could, not wanting to wake the girl up. That girl deserved a rest. And as she closed the door of the room, she was startled when she felt a sudden tap on her shoulder. 

"Oh god, Krystal." She hissed as she rubbed her chest, looking at Krystal in bewildered. 

Krystal smiled apologetically, "Sorry, oppa. How's Jessica unnie?" she voiced out her concern. "I'm sorry I'm late. Had to fix a few things before I can get out of the dorm." she explained while showing her duffel bag. 

"It's okay. She's sleeping now. Would you want to accompany her? She must have missed you." Sooyoung smiled. "Who send you here? Did you walk? It's late for you to walk alone." she lowered her voice. 

Krystal was supposed to be at the school for a few weeks for school's things and had to stay at the dorm for time being but the moment she heard of what happened, she immediately asked for a leave. 

"Amber sent me here. I didn't walk, oppa." she answered before exhaling. "I want to be there for her oppa." Krystal voiced out softly, eyes softening. 

No matter how many times she had argued with her sister, she put her sister above all in the world. She's the only person that Jessica has, she would do anything for her sister. 

Sooyoung smiled and patted Krystal's cheek. "Of course, Soojung-ah." she retreated her hand and nodded towards the door. "Go on. I will be downstairs with the two if you ever want anything." she was about to walked away but was stopped when Krystal held her wrist.

"Thank you oppa. For protecting my sister and be the one that she can trust with." Krystal sincerely thanked her before she went into the room, leaving Sooyoung stood there frozen. 

"Please don't." she mumbled as she held her tears, walking away from the room down to the living room feeling heartbroken as she already is. 

It wasn't easy as she thought. The guilt was suffocating and numbing her heart. From a simple mistake of her independent thingy has brought a trouble into her life. She knew she shouldn't keep her identity as a secret from Jessica but things happened and she hasn't had a choice. 

"You can stay here. We have another vacant room." A gentle voice make her looked up from her lap and awake her from her muse to see her best friend looking at her with a small smile on her face.

Sooyoung smiled a little, "Thanks for letting us stay here, Taeng. How's Tiffany? Has she fell asleep?" she patted the couch, asking Taeyeon to sat beside her.

Taeyeon heaved a sigh as she landed her on the soft cushion, "Yeah, she's fine." she smiled when her black poodle jumped on her. "Hey, ginger, can you please look after Tiffany for me? And tell prince not to disturb her. Go boy." she rubbed his fur before he jumped off Taeyeon's lap, running obediently to Tiffany's room.

"Cute puppy." Sooyoung remarked with a smile before the smile disappeared on her face. "I'm gonna hurt her, Taeyeon. What should I do?" she rubbed her face softly, her head and heart hurt at the thought of hurting Jessica.

Taeyeon smiled a little, "You know everything happened for a reason. There's a way to fix this." she patted Sooyoung's lap. "One at time, Sooyoung-ah. Don't overthinking things. It will destroy you." she advised gently. 

"I did something stupid and would end up hurting the most important person in my life, Taeyeon-ah. How can I not overthinking?" 

"Things had already happened, Syoung-ah. There's no use for you to regret of what you did. Like I said, everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter