Chapter 7

Indescribable feelings~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm flowing with TaeNy, YoonYul and HyoHyun feels tonight on Chaso. That make me missed my SooSica more so I literally watched all their videos in my laptop hence I managed to finish this chapter. I'm sorry if this is a fail chapter, I'm still high with feels. ^^

Well, enjoy?

 

 

Days after days went by with much closeness between Sooyoung and Jessica. They've been going out a lot these past weeks and it worried Taeyeon very much. As much as she supported the idea of them being close, she just had to reminded Sooyoung about her real identity. 

Sooyoung was honestly forgotten about it as she enjoyed the time she had spent with Jessica and the guilt returned with much force now that she realized how much closer she was with Jessica this time and how much Jessica had warmed up with her. 

She was attempted to tell this to Jessica but she was afraid of Jessica's reaction on her revelation so she dismissed her intention. The fact that Jessica trust her so much make the things harder. She knew about Jessica's past and she doesn't want to imagine her life if Jessica knew about this. 

Why? Jessica has a place in her life now, she cared for Jessica a lot and admitted that Jessica has played an important role in her life now. She likes the girl, she admitted that and she was afraid to lose the girl. She had just turned this mess, messier. 

Taeyeon could only sigh at the young girl's confession. She knew it's bound to happen anyway, not that she mind but she was worried a lot for Sooyoung more than she worried about herself, knowing how to handle Tiffany should the latter know about this.

The urge to protect Jessica was so strong now that Sooyoung had realized her feelings towards the latter. She enjoyed every single time she had spent with the older girl but it's making her feel guilty as well. 

What Jessica would do once she know the truth? Would she rage? Or would she hate her for being a liar? What would happen if she know? Would she be forgiven? Would Jessica return to her old self? 

She always think about that every single time when she remember who is she to Jessica. She knew probably all the things she had been thinking on what's going to happens once Jessica know the truth might happen for real, she admitted it was scary to imagine. 

To say she regretted accepting the offer to work there would be a no. If she didn't ever accept the offer, then she would never meet Jessica. However, meeting Jessica in this situation of hers, as Sooyoung who is a boy, is her biggest regret. 

Her dilemma is making her weary and exhausted. However, she knew it's bound to happen anyway. Jessica and the others would know, sooner or later. It's a matter of time. Whatever it is, she wanted Jessica to know from her own mouth. 

"Yah." A loud snap of fingers in front of her face, makes her startled as she looked up and smiled at the appearance of the other girl. 

"Oh, morning." Sooyoung greeted, smiling happily. "You're late today." she remarked.

Jessica shrugged, "That big baby doesn't want to wake up somehow. I literally had to splashed her with some cold water to wake her up." she placed her bag on the table as she make her way towards the counter to pour her some coffee.

Sooyoung chuckled. "You two are no different though. Poor Krystal." she shook her head as she took a sip of her coffee. 

"Yah, you can't imagine how hard it was to wake her up. You should pity on me!" Jessica protested as she approached Sooyoung."Oh, by the way, were you daydreaming just now? I called you many times." Jessica sat in front of her, placing her mug on the table. "It doesn't suit you somehow." she chuckled quietly as she looked at her, smiling.

"I think it's because of you. You influenced me." Sooyoung teased. "You keep zoning out and daydreaming, you rubbing it off on me." she shook her head dramatically. 

Jessica raised an eyebrow in disbelief before she let out a huff. "Whatever." she stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes as she leaned back on her seat, faking an annoyed look on her face.

Sooyoung chuckled. "Have you eaten?" It was like a habit for her to ask Jessica whether she have eaten or not, because the older girl simply lazy to eat. 

Jessica shrugged as she avoid Sooyoung's eyes, sipping her drink. She heard a hiss and flinched when Sooyoung stood up from her seat. She raised her head and jutted out her lower lips, knowing she had made Sooyoung upset. 

Sooyoung returned with a sandwich and a roll of kimbap, "Eat or else." she narrowed her eyes, trying to look scary which failing miserably. 

Jessica scoffed, "Do I look like I'm afraid of you?" she pointed at her face with bored look on her face.

"Yeah, you're not. But I'm sure you are afraid of this veggies named cucumber, right?" Sooyoung smirked. "I have one in my pocket now, Sica-chu." she snickered mischievously.

"First, do no call me that." Jessica glared. "Second, no, I'm not afraid of that green thing." she stated firmly before she casually leaned forward and took a sandwich, peeling the plastic wrapper and took a bite while avoiding Sooyoung's stares on her.

Sooyoung chuckled at Jessica's attempted to look nonchalant as she shook her head at the cuteness. She raised a hand and reached out, ruffling Jessica's hair affectionately. She couldn't resist. 

"Finish it up. I'm going to change my uniform." She smiled warmly as she patted the girl's head softly, chuckling once again when the latter looked up at her with a pair of big adorable eyes and mouth full of food. "Really, this girl." she mumbled and quickly turned around, heading towards her locker.

Jessica swallowed the food in and took a few slice of kimbap after she had finished eating the sandwich. She realized she was hungrier than she thought as she finished all the food Sooyoung gave her. 

She heard the fitting room's door being opened and she quickly run to her locker, grabbing her clothes as she dashed away to avoid Sooyoung from teasing her. 

Sooyoung watched as she dashed beside her, immediately closing the door of the fitting room. She shook her head, smiling at the cuteness when she saw all those food were gone already. "And you said you're not hungry, you lazy ." she mumbled as she make her way towards her locker to keep her clothes. 

Sooyoung fixed her vest and straightened her shirt, ruffling her hair a little as she fixed her hair in the mirror before she slammed her locker shut. 

The door opened and Jessica came out, stopping in front of the amused Sooyoung. "No teasing." she glared before she quickly walked towards her locker to keep her clothes and started to fixed her hair and uniform.

Sooyoung chuckled. "I'm not scared of you!" she walked towards the door and switched off the lamps. 

Jessica shrieked loudly. "Choi Sooyoung!!" she screamed and slammed the locker harshly, immediately scurrying to find the door in the darkness.

Sooyoung laughed out loud as she dashed out of the room. 


~~~


Sooyoung chuckled when her attempt to grab Jessica's attention succeed but was ignored immediately after she received a glare from the latter. She continued wiping the table and pushed the chairs neatly under the table. 

"Aw, noona. Are you still mad?" Sooyoung approached the girl who is carrying a tray towards a table and immediately took it from her, grinning. 

Jessica glared and walked away while grabbing her tablet inside her pocket's uniform, approaching a new customer who just walked in the cafe. Sooyoung delivered the pastries and the hot drinks towards the customers, flashing a charming smile at them.

The bells rang, causing some of the workers looked up from whatever they were doing and smiled knowingly at the two familiar face, greeting them politely as the two made their way inside the cafe. 

Sooyoung smiled widely as she excuse herself and take the liberty to tend their regular customers, walked towards them with a bouncy steps. "So what do you guys bought for me?" she immediately asked as the two took their seats, at the corner of the cafe.

"Well, hello to you too, giant." Taeyeon mumbled sarcastically as she put her bag on the vacant seat beside her. "I miss you too, you have no idea." she rolled her eyes. 

"Oh." she chuckled sheepishly. "Sorry, Taetae, hello, Taetae, and I miss you so much, Taetae, you have no idea." 

"Hey!" The other girl on the table glared at her for the obvious teasing. "Only me, who can call her Taetae." she frowned deeper, sulking.

Sooyoung laughed, "I'm sorry. I missed you guys really, so how's your business trip?" she asked sincerely with a smile on her face. 

"Tiring and exhausting. That's why we both took a day off today." Taeyeon cracked her neck before massaging it, tired was evident on her face. "By the way Soo, can I get a coffee this time? A strong one, please." she smiled weakly. 

"Of course. You both deserved a rest. You both looks weary." Sooyoung voiced her concerns. 

"Yeah, but this little shorty brought her laptop as well. So much for a day off." Tiffany rolled her eyes, obviously upset. "I thought of lazing around and cuddle all day, doing nothing, be a potato couch or something but this little friend of yours is a mood killer, seriously." she complained.

Taeyeon chuckled. "I can't do that, you know that right? Besides, I promised you a vacation after this deadline, didn't I? Hang on a little bit, love." she coaxed as she rubbed Tiffany's arm.

"Whatever." Tiffany mumbled. "Soo, can I get a cinnamon roll, a tuna sandwich, a latte and a chocolate bread for this shorty here? That coffee of hers, please don't make it too strong. And, please get me a water as well." she smiled. 

"Alright ma'am. Is that all?" Sooyoung asked as she pounced the orders on the tablet, smiling as she raised her head.

Tiffany nodded. "Yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter