Chapter 1

Indescribable feelings~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The responds from all the waiters and waitress are surprisingly warms and welcoming the moment Kahi - the manager - introduced her to the others. Her nervousness reduced a little when the waiters greeted her like an old friend, even being playful with her. She understand because they thought she is a boy after all. She just need to adjust the situation.

The waitress also being nice with her, even compliments how handsome and charming she is, received a playful glares from the boys. However, there's one person caught Sooyoung's attention amidst all the chaos around her. 

Gorgeous was an understatement to her when she looked at the quiet girl. She was more than that, more gorgeous than an angel from her perspective. Her blonde hair fit her perfectly, like a doll. She was beyond beautiful.

"Alright alright guys. Enough up on him. He needs a lot of things to learn so please help him. In my term, help is not being a bully on him, got it?" Kahi, the manager warns the grinning boys. 

"Aww, noona. Let us having some fun on this new boy." A guy, older than Sooyoung ruffled her hair playfully with a grin on his face. 

"Seunghyun-ah." she warns playfully. 

The guy named Seunghyun laughed, "I know noona. Was just teasing this kid." he slumped an arm on her shoulder. She know this guy was just trying to make her comfortable and less nervous.

"Jessica." Kahi called a name and it happened to be the quiet girl who grab Sooyoung's attention earlier. "You will be his guidance."

Jessica raise an eyebrow, looking at Sooyoung before she nodded quietly and continue to sip her coffee.

"Please take a good care of me, noona." she bowed and smiled, a bit nervous under the piercing and boring gaze on her. Jessica shrugged and look away.

"She's nice, don't worry. Just a bit reserved." Seunghyun whispered, patting her shoulder softly. She nodded, "Thanks hyung." she smiled, grateful for the comfort.

She was still trying to get used of some terms like hyung, noona etc.

"No biggie kiddo." he smiled as he punch her chest area softly. Her eyes widened and almost went into a defensive mode but held herself when she remember who she is right now.

Sooyoung decided to follow the manager's advice to keep her identity and gender as a secret. She could tell them but the manager told her it's better if she decided to keep it as a secret for awhile until everything goes well. She was told to simply follow the flow.

Honestly, it's a bit uncomfortable to wrapped bandages tightly around her chest to flatten it. She has been working on it since early morning at home.

At first - she begin to questioned herself if accepting the job was the right thing to do because - for no reason - she started to feel uneasy. 

Maybe she was just nervous. It's her first time after all, she persuaded herself.

But when she wore the uniform and look at herself in front of a mirror, she couldn't deny how charming and handsome she look. Plus with a friendly greetings from them make her gained confidence.

 

~~~


She was slowly learning with the help of the waiters and waitress, especially Jessica since Jessica was responsible to teach her things. Despites Jessica is being reserved, quiet and cold, she was kind and considerate when teaching her. 

She was doing some cleaning in the kitchen when someone shouted her name, "Soo-hyung! Let's go out for a lunch! Kris hyung want to treat us!" Sehun exclaimed. 

"I didn't say that! Seunghyun hyung should treat us! Since Soo-hyung are new here." Kris creep behind Sehun and smacked his head. 

Sooyoung let out a chuckle, "You guys can go ahead. I'm fine. There's a few things I have to do. Thanks anyway." she rejected politely.

"But hyung! It's our break. And, Seunghyun hyung want to treat us if you join us." 

"I'm not hungry Sehun-ah. You guys can go ahead. Go and trick him or something to treat you guys the lunch."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter