Chapter 9

Indescribable feelings~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A knock on her room brought a frown on her face and she whined at the disturbant of her sleep, bringing her comforter up and blocked the noise with her pillows on her ears. She was about to roll on her back but a pair of arms and legs were wrapped tightly around her makes it hard to move.

Jessica chuckled lightly at the sight of her clingy baby sister. She felt safe, thanks to her sister and she was relieved when she realized she hadn't dream about it this time. The tremble didn't disappear unfortunately but she will be strong, always. This time, there's a few people that's willing to share her burden and willing to be strong for her, be the pillar for Jessica to lean on and she's super thankful. 

She slowly untangled the arms and shook the legs around her, huffing when she finally out from the tight grip and shook her head in amusement at the koala sister of hers before she went to the door. 

"Hi." Sooyoung's smile brought a smile onto her face automatically the moment she opened the door. Her heart leaped in joy at the appearance of the younger one, gone her irritation for disturbing her sleep. "Breakfast is ready so I thought of waking you guys up before it turns cold." the latter explained.

"Um, since Krystal is on leave today, let her sleep for awhile. She seems very tired." she gestured to her snoring sister and they both chuckled at the sound. "I will go down in a moment. I need to brush my teeth and wash my face." she shyly said, eyes gazing into Sooyoung with a small shy smile on her face.

Sooyoung nodded, smiling before she remember something. "Ah, this is for you. Fany asked me to give this to you." She handed her a bag of new toiletries.

"Ah, thank you." she smiled even wider and watched Sooyoung fidgeted nervously in amusement. "You can go and eat first." she finally said something after a few moment of watching the cute sight. It was rare for seeing something like this for someone who always being mischievous and playful to her, annoyed her to the core so this sight was endearing for Jessica. 

"I want to eat with you so.. I will wait." Sooyoung sheepishly explained, rubbing the back of her head. "Um, yeah. That's it." She grinned sheepishly after a few seconds of staring each other and stuttered for a moment before she ran down the stairs in mad dash. 

Jessica giggled softly at the cuteness but was interrupted when someone latched on her back like a sleepy koala. She cleared and tried her best to put a poker face on, knowing her sister will .

"Nice, unnie. Ditching your sister to have alone time with Soo oppa." Krystal mumbled sleepily as she tightened her grip around her sister.

"What are you talking about?" Jessica asked innocently, pulling away from her sister and walked towards the bathroom after grabbing a few things in the bag. 

"I wasn't sleeping the entire time you know. You don't have to lie, saying I'm tired whatsoever. You just gotta to ask and I won't disturb you and Sooyoung oppa." Krystal watched her sister in amusement. 

Jessica ignored her sister and wiped her face with a towel. "I'm going downstairs. Breakfast. Go and wash up." she patted her sister's knee.

"Sure, I think I'm gonna be a good sister and wait until you both finish breakfast together then." Krystal cheekily said before she ran towards the bathroom, slamming the door closed before Jessica could say anything.

Jessica shook her head and literally skip to the kitchen, smiling when she saw Sooyoung sat on the chair quietly while staring at the food on the plate. It was an adorable sight when the known shikshin trying so hard to resist the food because she was waiting for her.

"Morning, Jess." Tiffany's voice entered her eardrum and she smiled, muttering a good morning to her best friend before the latter went back to the kitchen.

"Morning." She turned her attention to the smiling girl who was watching her and greeted Sooyoung shyly, pulling a chair beside the younger girl. 

"Morning." Sooyoung smiled. "What do you want to have? Fany made American breakfast and some Korean breakfast." she asked. "And, coffee? Or hot chocolate?" she added, reaching out while waiting for an answer.

"Um, American and coffee please." she watched Sooyoung cater to her with a smile, happy to received such attention from the younger girl. "Thank you." she thanked shyly. "Did Fany already ate hers?" she looked around for her best friend whose busying herself in the kitchen, doing something.

"She said she wanted to wait for Taeyeon. She told me to go on with you." Sooyoung answered, putting a bacon on Jessica's plate. 

The sound of a loud dragging feet brought their attention to the owner of the feet, chuckling when Taeyeon sleepily dragged herself to them before throwing herself on the chair while mumbling something to the other two. 

"Morning, baby." Tiffany appeared and brought the girl into her embrace before kissing her on the forehead, frowning when Taeyeon flinched at the contact. "Your forehead is red, Taetae. Does it hurt? What happened?" she asked worriedly, soothe the forehead with her thumb.

Taeyeon throw a glance on the seemingly busy Sooyoung who was stuffing herself with food, pretending not to saw that glance. "I hit myself on a thin flat pole last night." she mumbled and glared at Sooyoung when she felt a kick on her feet.

It was Sooyoung's fault. That night when all already went to sleep, Sooyoung had to disturbed her and asked for a roll of bandage since she didn't brought any. Since Taeyeon was still drowsy and sleepy from her sleep, she was confused on why Sooyoung had to point on her chest while asking for bandage. She stared hard on Sooyoung's chest with confusion until a hard flick on her forehead brought her awake thus the obvious red on her forehead.

"Aw, poor my baby. I will put some ointment on your forehead after this." she kissed Taeyeon's forehead softly. "Korean breakfast? Or American?" she asked while pouring hot chocolate in Taeyeon's mug since she knew Taeyeon doesn't drink coffee.

"Um, Korean." she pulled Tiffany beside her and put a pancake on Tiffany's plate before pouring coffee in her girlfriend's cup, smiling when she received a kiss on her cheek as a thank you.

"Go and wash your face, baby." Tiffany ordered and started to cater to her girlfriend. Taeyeon nodded and obediently went to the sink without much protest, much to Sooyoung's amusement. 

"Whipped baby." Sooyoung muttered, rolling her eyes when she saw how Taeyeon behaved around Tiffany. She was surprised how that always compose and calm best friend of hers could be so meek and whipped towards her girlfriend yet thankful when she saw how Tiffany treats her best friend. 

"Cute, nonetheless." Jessica quipped with a smile on her face, chewing on her food while staring at Taeyeon.

"Hey, back off. She's mine." Tiffany joked, playfully glaring towards her best friend and started pulling Taeyeon closer to her when Taeyeon returned to her side.

"Oh no, both of you are cute. Adorable." Jessica smiled sincerely, happy for her best friend. She was a little bit envious though with their relationship. They were so adorable that she always smile when she saw them together.

Tiffany's eyes softened, knowing the real meaning behind those words somehow. "Thank you." she squeezed Jessica's arm and shifted her eyes to Sooyoung, silently hoping they both can be like them.

Sooyoung took a toast and spread a jam on it before she put it on Jessica's plate. She smiled when Jessica looked at her with a grateful smile on her lips. Sooyoung seems can understand what's playing inside Jessica's mind so she doesn't mind to play the perfect role for Jessica, just to make Jessica feel happy.

"Where's Krystal?" Tiffany asked after a moment of silence, finally remembering the younger girl's existence as she looked around. "Still sleeping?" she guessed, pointing her fingers upwards towards the room.

Jessica swallowed the food in , "She's already up. She was in the bathroom when I was about to leave the room earlier." she answered truthfully but left some part untold, glancing at the younger one beside her.

"Oh, okay then. Since I took a day off today, I was thinking to bring you and Krys to the mall and hang out together, what do you think Jess?" Tiffany glanced at the said girl, took a bit of her food before she put her full attention on her best friend.

"Um, but, I-I have to work today." Jessica stuttered, not feeling well at the thought of the cafe because of yesterday's incident. Her stomach lurched and she started to get cold sweat, face paled. 

"Actually, I think it's better if you took a day off or two to calm your mind. Shopping does it wonders right?" Taeyeon suggested gently, fully understand of Jessica's feelings. 

Sooyoung nodded, agreeing. "Don't worry. I will tell Kahi noona about it." she patted Jessica's hand. "You can go and hang out with Tiffany and Krystal. Took a day off to clear off your mind, Jessica." she smiled, assuring the girl. 

Jessica took a deep breath and nodded, trying to calm herself. She smiled when she realized that they are just going to help her and she was fully grateful for that. She exhaled when a hand rubbed her back softly and her gaze softened at the comfort smile on Sooyoung's face.

"We're going to buy a lot of pink stuffs today! I'm sure you are going to have fun!" Tiffany exclaimed, excited at the thought of going shopping with her best friend. 

She want Jessica to enjoy herself today and forget about the awful stuffs that happened to her. Maybe it wasn't enough but Tiffany is trying. She will try her best to make Jessica forget about it even for a day. She will try again and again. 

"I hope you won't faint today. From blindness and from exhaustion of a pink bunny." Taeyeon mumbled and flinched when Tiffany hit her shoulder but smiled when Jessica giggled at her attempt of joke. 

"I'm using your credit card." Tiffany flatly said, sulking at the teasing as she glared at the older girl.

"Well, if you still gonna love me the same when I'm poor with no money left, go ahead." Taeyeon faked a cry. "I'm going bankrupt, everyone. Pray for me." she sobbed exaggeratedly.

Jessica and Sooyoung laughed at the sight of a whining Taeyeon when Tiffany pulled her ear, twisting it for being a tease. Taeyeon slumped with an obviously exaggerated pout after Tiffany had let loose of her ears.

After they had their breakfast, Jessica insisted for cleaning up the table and washing the dishes to thanked her for making the breakfast even she was in pain from the cuts on her hand. She felt bad whenever she saw the bandage on Tiffany's hand that was caused by her that she offered to change it to a new one. 

Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany, "Babe, I'm going. Be careful when driving. Call me if anything, okay? Love you." she gave a kiss on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter