Chapter 2

Indescribable feelings~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She turned her head from fixing her vest when she heard the door opened. "Hi! Good morning, Sica noona." Sooyoung greeted the moment Jessica entered the locker room with a normal attire. 

Sooyoung was already in her uniform. She tried to come early everyday before the others to make sure she was neatly ready for work.

She grinned at the nickname she gave to Jessica, liking how her tongue would rolled smoothly at the nickname. She always used that nickname no matter how much Jessica had protested it.

"Morning." Jessica muttered coldly as she stepped inside the locker room and put her things in her locker. She then disappeared to the changing room to change her uniform and come out only to found Sooyoung already gone. 

It was only two of them because it was too early for the cafe to be open. The others didn't arrived yet.

She exhaled in relief. These past days, she seemed restless whenever she near Sooyoung. She was trying to avoid Sooyoung to protect herself. Sooyoung was all nice and kind dongsaeng but she hated the fact that Sooyoung tried to befriend her. 

She went to the pantry and found Sooyoung was doing something. She took a deep breath and stood beside Sooyoung. She grab a mug but was stopped when Sooyoung held her hand. She gasped and quickly retreated her hand.

"Sorry, noona." she smiled apologetically. "But I already made one for you. It was the one that you taught me recently." she put the mug carefully in front of Jessica. "Sorry if it tastes bad. Still trying." she grinned sheepishly.

Jessica glanced at her before she took a sip from the mug. Sooyoung looked at her, anticipating her reaction on her first try. She smiled when Jessica looked at her for awhile before continue to sipped the liquid. 

"It's...good." Jessica mumbled. "What did you put to lessen the bitter anyway? It's balance. Not too sweet and not too bitter." 

She took the empty mug from Jessica, "Marshmallows." she washed the mug and looked at Jessica when she finished washing the mug. "Did I pass the test?" she grinned as she leaned on the counter. 

Jessica smiled a little at her and walked away towards the door. "Let's start working." she said. Sooyoung couldn't stop her smile from getting wider when Jessica smiled at her. It was very rare to see the smile. 

"Noona." Sooyoung called her. 

Jessica turned and look at her, raising an eyebrow. 

"I will make one for you everyday." she bowed. "I'm glad you like it." she smiled, obviously happy.

Jessica turned and smiled to herself as she twisted the knob before she went out of the room. She could heard Sooyoung's happy chuckles along with a faint "Thank you noona!"

She shook her head and begin to do her work. Then Sooyoung come out from the room and smiled at her. Jessica's heart begin to thump a little bit fast and her stomach churned at the smile.

She watched Sooyoung begin to arranges the chairs neatly. She quickly look down and pretend to wipe the table when Sooyoung raised her head to look at her. 

She immediately turned around and walked towards the kitchen, "What the heck am I feeling like this?" she hissed as she held her chest and leaned her back at the all, feeling the loud thumping. 

 

~~~


"Yah Sooyoung-ah! There's customers are searching for you.. AGAIN!" Seunghyun grumbled as he make his way towards them. He throw his towel and his shirt, obviously looking so pissed.

Sooyoung quickly stopped whatever she was doing and looked up to the obviously annoyed man. She smiled apologetically and tapped his shoulder, "Sorry hyung." she then ran to assist the customers.

"Tch, what's the point of me working here if all they want is Sooyoung!" He continued to rambled. 

One of the waiter tapped his shoulder, "Maybe you're too old already. Your charms are not working for them anymore." he joked.

"Yah." He glared. 

Another young waiter, Minho, chuckled, "Hyung, your charms are only working on the noonas." he said as he wiped his hands. 

Jessica was listening to them quietly and stand up from her seat to serve the customers after she was done with her works. She could see how the girls flirted with Sooyoung who was obviously awkward but trying the best to entertained them. 

Her nose twitched when one girl started to touch Sooyoung's arm. She make a face and rolled her eyes before she walked towards a man who was just sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter