'First' Meeting

The Reason of Everything

Today is the second episode of Running Man shooting. The cast of today's epidsode going straight to changing and makeup room and they will get ready in 1 and half hours before the shooting start. The Running Man meet the male guest, Lee Chun Hee while they in the changing room. Jae Suk and Jong Kook being talkative with Chun Hee cause they are so close since all of them cast in Family Outing.

Jae Suk : It's been a long time since last time we met Chun Hee ya. *hugs Jae suk and Jongkook*

Chun Hee : Yae. I miss both of you a lotttt. Hahaha.

Jong Kook : What you missed being bullied? You just wait for your fate when filming. Hahaha.

Jae Suk : Yaa Jong Kook. It's not time bully people. Just get ready for the shooting or the PD will scold you and make you cry. Hahahaha.

Jong Kook : Eshhh Jae Suk hyung. You jjinja.. jjinjaaa irritating.

 

Meanwhile in female changing room, Song Ji Hyo and Goo Hara talking about career and life. That not close to each other cause it is first time both of them. So sometimes the surrounding little awkward for them when suddenly they silent. Jihyo is not really friendly. She's so shy when meeting people for the first time. But once she have get along with some person, she shows her loud, funny and gangster-like character. ;p Whatever it is, she's still a ladylike and gorgoeus woman. She and Goo Hara finished makeup and wearing the outfit for the opening part. All of the cast are spreading to different location and they must find the place of the opening ceremony. One by one arrived at the place and they wait longer for Big Nose hyung who is little late than other people. Everybody teasing him for being so weak. They laugh loudly before Jae Suk starts introduce the today's guest. First of all he introduced Lee Chun Hee then Goo Hara at lastly to Song Ji Hyo. Everybody eyes concentrated to the female guest especially Song Ji Hyo because of the rare beauty of Korean woman. (no offense Goo Hara fans. ;p). If we look at her once, she doesn't assemble typical Korean look features. But the one who attracted to Jihyo the most is Kang Gary. He can't help himself to look at her face.

"Annyonghasaeyo...annyonghasaeyo..." Jihyo greet everyone with a smile.

'Wowwww, she's sooo beautiful. Jjinja beautful. She's like an angel.' His heart speaks quietly to himself.

Kang Gary is quiet like always. He can always looking at her because he has his shades on so nobody can caught him looking to Jihyo. Kwang Soo is ask to choose his own team member to start the mission. He choose Song Ji Hyo, Jae Suk, Haha and Gary. Gary give his team 2 high fives and he feels shy doing it with Jihyo. They go to change the team outfit. Pink team and Blue team. Jihyo is so quiet while doing the searching golden piggy bank mission. She has say something but her team not always heard what she say. But suddenly she starts shout out "We won." when Gary win in rock paper scissors even Hara 1 second late. This was Suk Jin's idea  to give up one piggy bank if one of the both team lose in rock paper scissors. But at last Blue team win the rock paper scissors. After that, Pink team want to cheat on Blue team by giving empty piggy bank and Suk Jin want them  to prove that the piggy bank is real. So, it's start the acting skills of Pink team.  When Gary want to passed the piggy bank and put in on Jihyo's shoulder, he smells a familiar perfume.

'Why this smell is so familiar to me? I have smell it before but I don't know where or who?"

The next mission is to guess the answer from the members body language. Haha is the first one to give the clue under a noisy condition. When Jihyo try to guess the answer, Gary look at her.

'Is that her? I remember this voice.'

Eventhough before this Jihyo talking, he not really focus to her or maybe Jihyo's voice is too slow. But after the second time he heard her voice, he remember something. 

'She's the one I met in the club. That's her voice. That's her perfume's smell. I only heard 'Ji' when asked what's her name. Then her name is Song Ji Hyo. She is her.'

Gary doesn't know why he keep attracted to her, each hour, each minute. He ignore what he feels and keep his mind that he just attracted of her beauty. That's all. Not more than that. Furthermore, she just a guest for 2 episodes so they most probably will not meet after this. The shooting almost come to the end but they must count the money in the golden piggy bank for both teams to decide which team will going back home or do the punishment. Pink team lose to Blue team and they have to serve a cup of coffee to the worker in that building as the punishment. They hate watching Blue team's member going out from the main door. Too tired because of 17 hours shooting, they looks like have mental breakdown because lack of sleep. They offer the coffee as fast as they can so they can go back home quickly. After 30 minutes, their punishment done. Jaesuk going home on his own while Gary, Jihyo, Haha and Kwang Soo walk the other way together because they are waiting for their managers to pick them up. While waiting, they talking to avoid boredom.

Haha : Jihyo-ssi, may I have your number? Hihi.

Kwang Soo : Heshhhh, hyung. You just met her today and you asked for her number. Jihyo noona, he's a playboy. Don't bother him (As always     framer Kwang Soo ;p)

Haha : I just want to make friends with her, Kwang Soo-ya. 

Jihyo : Don't worry Kwang Soo. I will never give my number to him. Kekeke.

Gary : Then will you give it to me? Kekeke. (Cheesy Gary. :p)

Everybody burst into laughter when they hear what Gary said. After that, Kwang Soo's and Haha's managers come to pick them and left Gary and Jihyo.

Haha : Gary, don't ask her phone number or address. HAHA.

After Kwang Soo and Haha left, they become so awkward. They don't know what to talk. When both of them suddenly look at each other, they smile shyly and looking everywhere, avoiding their eye contact. They want their manager to come quickly because they don't want to stay in the awkward atmosphere. It's uncomfortable. It's not because of they don't like each other. They just shy and don't know how to approach someone they just met. It look easy when Kwang Soo and Haha were here but not when they left. Lots of words and question running to Gary's and Jihyo's head but the mouth won't let them speak. Luckily, Jihyo's and Gary's manager come at the same time. They go into the car and sit on the back seat. 

Gary's manager : Is that Song Ji Hyo?

Gary : Nae hyung. Wae?

Gary's manager : She looks so beautiful in real life but still she's beautiful on the tv. Kekeke.

Gary : Waaaa. So should I tell her you love her? Haha.

Gary's Manager : Heshhh. It's not like that, Gary ya. I just adore her. Hihi. Do you asked her phone number? (smile brightly)

Gary : No. Why? You want her number? You want to make a move? Hahaha.

Gary's manager : I'm just joking but if you have, I want it. Haha. 

 

They both laughing and teasing each other about Jihyo. The manager just want to make him happy since Gary broke up with his long term girlfriend. He can't bear himself looking at Gary's sad face. He already like brothers and it make him want to help Gary heals his broken heart.